Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Adapt Posted:

are you implying im going to go around asking other people to make your app ****ty? I think the world will take care of that on its own.

So agree that it’s not the app that’s ****ty, but the people trying to ruin it. Glad we see eye-to-eye on this.

Anyway, it’s getting pretty late and I still have to work tomorrow. Thanks everyone for contributing to this enlightening discussion.

One other thing: Even though Razor Ramon is indeed an idol of mine, I’m not trying to be “the bad guy” here. I just want to have a game that can be enjoyed by other people — whether they found it through this site or Protivate. Is that so horrible? I don’t think it is.

Anyway, Fie is unbanned. He promises he’ll play nice.

And dow it’s time to hit the hay. But first, I think I’ll go through tonight’s INCIT wins…so I can laugh myself to sleep.

Goodnight, Forumwarriorz. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!