Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay general suggestions thread!

12yoIRL

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Filthy bumistant Posted:

Mysterymeat Posted:

We need some Second Life lampooning. Perhaps it could be used as a source of money, but with some sort of cost. It could have a chance of turning you into a furry, for instance.

oh god furry clbum please please please

2nd, it’s boring with all the ire of RPG going to the emos… and schildkrode.

I’d like to see more done with the clbum system in general, not to make it too clbumic RPG but as a suppliment to RP by being able to specify your character (or keep it broad) as to your liking. Combonation clbumes like emo camwhores and stuff would be nice. And the ability to change clbumes every couple levels or so, without starting over.

And out of curiousity, what are the measures you plan to put in to keep older players from being un-matchably more powerful than newer ones? Of course it’s bound to happen and that’s reasonable, but there has to be some sort of check and balance feature that keeps newer players from being discouraged by the uber-god internet badbumes around. (on that note, more player interactivity in-game would be great. Also curious about any plans concerning this)

edit: vvvv this, as “Weeaboo” vvvv

12yoIRL edited this message on 11/03/2007 9:13PM

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

We need a anime freak clbum, his attacks would all involve talking disjointedly about his favourite anime to irritate people.

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Mainwaring Posted:

We need a anime freak clbum, his attacks would all involve talking disjointedly about his favourite anime to irritate people.

Yes Otaku or Weeaboo clbum would be awesome.

Post Picture of Anime Posters

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Halberd Posted:

How about a star-level next to each forum to display it’s difficulty rating? I saw the furry forum and thought it might be easy given that it required only 10 XSS, only to get stomped easily. Having to waste a turn to see the power of forums isn’t really fun when you only get 4 each day.

this too.

Halberd

[Emo Is The Lonelie-
st Number
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Skript Kiddie clbum suggestion:

Trojan: Makes board’s next (1-2?) attacks hit the board rather than you (that or the next attacks hits the board itself for as much as it hits the character), refresh being 4 or 5.

Virus: Acts like Poison, deals a small amount of damage every turn to the board.

DDoS: Shuts down the board for several turns, not being able to attack it or be attacked by it, but gives time to use items to heal/buff or use defensive skills.

Spyware: Acts like Scan, if used it will show the next 10 enemy posts damage output, as well as displaying the HP bar of topics in the topic list menu if active when a topic is pwned and user chooses to go out and pick a thread manually.

Malware: Damage dealer, or something.

Hack the Gibson: 75% of the time instantly Pwn one topic, 25% of the time gets you caught, kicked from the forum and banned from it for the rest of the day. Would cost a -lot- of the clbumes MP to use, most likely a last-ditch effort if you were about to die and were on the last topic.

Of course, none of these are balanced most likely, just tossing out ideas.

Halberd edited this message on 11/03/2007 10:40PM

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

I may have missed it, but nobody seems to have suggested a “nerd” clbum yet. Basically, someone who comes in and acts like a know-it-all douchebag, not so much for trolling purposes but just because they’re a ****ing nerd.

Skills could include Edit Wikipedia, to restore Ego points at the cost of Haughtiness or whatever the secondary stat would be, and Condescending Remark, which would restore Ego by however much damage you dealt to the forum.

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Schildkrote Posted:

I may have missed it, but nobody seems to have suggested a “nerd” clbum yet. Basically, someone who comes in and acts like a know-it-all douchebag, not so much for trolling purposes but just because they’re a ****ing nerd.

Skills could include Edit Wikipedia, to restore Ego points at the cost of Haughtiness or whatever the secondary stat would be, and Condescending Remark, which would restore Ego by however much damage you dealt to the forum.

Hm… I dunno about being an entire clbum. Maybe a sub-clbum or moveset.

Those kind of nerds tend to be on the other end of our ire more often than not.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Perhaps one day make a huge event where all players receive a message to help kill an incredibly strong thread/forum, and everyone fights it together over the course of a day or something Log in to see images!

I have no idea if this is feasible, though.

Maha edited this message on 11/04/2007 1:43AM

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

the fight sequences could be a little more detailed

for example after using a move on a thread, the next guy to post could quote you in his message Log in to see images!

Siminu

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’m unsure if it’s been suggested already, but some kind of confirmation box when choosing your avatar initially would be nice. When choosing mine, I pretty much reflex-clicked on the first one that caught my eye and didn’t get to look at the rest.

Maybe a “Choose this avatar? yes/no” box, or even a method of highlighting the avatar on the single click, then having to click done or next to finish choosing it.

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

A “Vandalize Wikipedia” attack would be hilarious for troll though

i just chcked wikipedia and lok at what i found:

*picture of [insert board’s name]’s Wiki page with a giant “fabulous personS” as its entire content*

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

I would like to have a way of seeing who is currently active!

Also usage stats might be fun, see when the most people are on.

I don’t know why I enjoy those things.

also, an option to run your post through the unintelligencer in the RP forum might be a neat little addition.

Cubear edited this message on 11/04/2007 6:05AM

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

We definately need a difficulty indicator. I just wandered into Roleplaying Geniuses and got my bum handed to me.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Mainwaring Posted:

We definately need a difficulty indicator. I just wandered into Roleplaying Geniuses and got my bum handed to me.

I just did the same thing with Furry Forum. Spent all my money on healing items and just barely made it though, and then didn’t get a reward for XSSing or FBO Attacking it. Log in to see images!

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Someone mentioned something about the ability to change player clbumes every few levels but I can’t seem to find him to quote it. Anyway. One way I think it that can be implemented, if ever, would be to take a leaf from Kingdom of Loathing (which has some similiar gameplay elements) and allow the player to “reincarnate” after beating the game once over. He gets to keep one clbum ability from his previous run and gets to play the whole game again.

Sounds tedious and not terribly exciting on paper, but it works out somehow for KOL. Log in to see images!

EDIT: Oh, a clbum suggestion- Internet Toughguy. Perhaps as a subclbum of the Troll?

eponymous_ennui edited this message on 11/04/2007 8:55AM

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I’d like to suggest the inclusion of an intermediate piercing for Emo’s that is a step between the Genital Piercing and the Eyebrow Piercing. Perhaps at 15 tears or so, no further bonuses, but it would definitely be a step up from having to safe up for anything good while sticking to a tat you wish to keep.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

EDIT: **** I’m an idiot, didn’t notice the view profile link. Log in to see images! eponymous_ennui edited this message on 11/04/2007 10:25AM

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

UncleAstley Posted:

Someone mentioned something about the ability to change player clbumes every few levels but I can’t seem to find him to quote it. Anyway. One way I think it that can be implemented, if ever, would be to take a leaf from Kingdom of Loathing (which has some similiar gameplay elements) and allow the player to “reincarnate” after beating the game once over. He gets to keep one clbum ability from his previous run and gets to play the whole game again.

Myself and the other admins were discussing this exact thing yesterday. Obviously we want to keep you guys interested in being engaged with the game and no matter what storyline or missions we have, it’s clear that we’ll need more player-to-player interaction and encouragement for players to keep playing. The notion of “reincarnation” is certainly something we are considering, but I don’t want to give away exactly how it will work. Also know that making this game less mbumively-single-player and more PvP is definitely at the top of our development list. We have a few ideas and have liked the one’s coming from you guys, so keep it up!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Filthy bumistant Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

A “Vandalize Wikipedia” attack would be hilarious for troll though

i just chcked wikipedia and lok at what i found:

*picture of [insert board’s name]’s Wiki page with a giant “fabulous personS” as its entire content*

That’s a great idea, and we’re kind of hoping some enterprising individuals will create a FWZ-pedia someday as well (although it would be packed with spoilers).

It would be awesome to essentially clone and ruin the entire internet someday, but as you can imagine it’s a Herculean task with our small group.

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 11/04/2007 12:10PM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

I just had an idea!

This would be an out of game stat, but how about how many threads you’ve ruined?

IE: last post in a thread that got locked because of lack of activity (just in the RP forums)

Just a little e-peen (tm?) suggestion.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!