Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay general suggestions thread!

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

or you could use actual vandalization (this is one of my masterpieces)

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

PvP in this game would be absolutely awesome, and would give something to do when forum visits are used up.

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

InsertCoins Posted:

PvP in this game would be absolutely awesome, and would give something to do when forum visits are used up.

It would have to be later though, since we’re all at basically the same level with the same skills. Later when you actually have to use your upgrade points more judiciously I could see PvP being great though.

Lesprit Desc-
alier

[the abyss]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I was thinking about advanced clbumes (or for D&D nerds, Prestige Clbumes) we get into, stuff that further specialize and define our archetypes.

Like Cam Whores could later choose to move on to “The Personality” which relies on his/her eCharisma to summon up hordes of fangurlz/boyz to smite threads whilst going “Mwa ha ha ha”.

edit: Yeah, a road map or something along the lines of that sounds pretty good.

v v v v

Lesprit Descalier edited this message on 11/05/2007 9:07AM

Azsedcf

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

How about putting up a list of features/updates you are thinking about/are going to implement eventually?

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

Is there a “forum views left” indicator yet, or am I just completely blind?

Steve Perry

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

dongs Posted:

I haven’t seen one, much to my chagrin.

Azsedcf

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

dongs Posted:

It only shows itself when you go into a forum. Having an indicator on the main character page or on the bookmarks page would be a good idea.

Prosthetic_m-
ind

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Why not add special stores that stock cheaper/better items than the normal stores (Like THE_****’s homemade steroids), but instead of being received instantly, you get them with the next delivery or something.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Prosthetic_mind Posted:

Why not add special stores that stock cheaper/better items than the normal stores (Like THE_****’s homemade steroids), but instead of being received instantly, you get them with the next delivery or something.

There are many items that should, in all logic, arrive the next day. Not that this game is very logical, but still, good idea.

Halberd

[Emo Is The Lonelie-
st Number
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

No ‘Game Beaten’ e-peen? Log in to see images!

Also, holy ****, holy **** that was a good scene at the end.

Halberd edited this message on 11/07/2007 4:29PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I thought I could get away with putting off that e-peen™ for another day Log in to see images!

Shows what I know, 4 people beat episode 1 today. It’s coming Log in to see images!

Dan0rz

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

there needs to be some mechanism for buying things for other players to arrive in their daily deliveries along with a message like the ingame ones. maybe they could be given a different background colour to stand out?

but http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/981 Log in to see images!

PANTY MAYHEM

[Team AWESOME]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Just wanted to pop in to thank you for Log in to see images! and the new selectable troll avatar. THANKS TEAM BARRY

edit this is what i’m talking about right here Log in to see images! PANTY MAYHEM edited this message on 11/07/2007 7:39PM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

BTW, you should probably put the update notices and the like above the forum pages as well, I know some people probably won’t even notice the message unless it is visible in flamebate

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

What about changing avatars?

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Sabre_Justice Posted:

CEAS UR POSTI—...

...er, sorry. Changing avatars is a pretty good idea, yeah, as is custom avatars/titles. I’d imagine that’s probably on the agenda already though.

Something else people have mentioned that I’d really like to see is a means of making Flezz that doesn’t involve doing missions/XSS attacks. Sidequests, something like that, so if you run out of Flezz you can use a couple forum visits to afford healing instead of just grinding low-level forums and waiting for deliveries.

SUPERSTAR-TO-
AD

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Schildkrote Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

CEAS UR POSTI—...

...er, sorry. Changing avatars is a pretty good idea, yeah, as is custom avatars/titles. I’d imagine that’s probably on the agenda already though.

Something else people have mentioned that I’d really like to see is a means of making Flezz that doesn’t involve doing missions/XSS attacks. Sidequests, something like that, so if you run out of Flezz you can use a couple forum visits to afford healing instead of just grinding low-level forums and waiting for deliveries.

Ya I was hoping for a parody of something along the lines of taking online surveys for (pitiful) money, or clicking images, or any other very special internet jobs.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

but what’s a good parody name for MTurk?

Ladderface

[dUn HaTe mE cuZ u -
AiNt mE
]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Cubear Posted:

but what’s a good parody name for MTurk?

Pick one from each list:

A) Turncrank, Steampowered, Quantum, Belt-drive(n), Nuclear, Electric, (supply your own).

B) Filipino, Mexican, Latino, Spaniard, Thai, Dominican, Haitian, Cuban, (supply your own).

Result: Turncrank Haitian, Steampowered Mexican, Quantum Latino, Electric Dominican, etc.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!