Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay general suggestions thread!

shinymans

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

A internet detective clbum/quest would be pretty awesome, the attacks could be photos of peoples houses, the phone number of their parents and other zany stuff

also, making your own avatar would be sweet too

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

pokeyseks81 Posted:

MrSamurai Posted:

Are we supposed to be able to send friend requests to ourselves?

Oh man, I wish I had thought of trying that.

hehe pretty funny, I’ve logged this once. Thanks people, keep them bugs coming! Log in to see images!

pokeyseks81

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

A small suggestion: Break up the Leaderboards by clbum, minus Re-Re.

Or at least have it so you can view them split up, to see how close you are to the top out of everyone else playing your clbum.

Another small suggestion: A way to organize your toolbar while you’re not in a forum battling.

pokeyseks81 edited this message on 11/02/2007 2:24AM

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

It’d be kinda nice to have the a forum difficulty rating. I don’t have trouble remembering the order so far, but later on it might get confusing deciding where I want to go for some cred.

I’m also thinking that it would be nice to be able to see what abilities will open up at higher levels. Maybe you don’t want us to be able to see that kind of thing, but having the ability to plan a little ahead would be cool. Maybe just one or two levels? Or is it based purely on upgrade points and I don’t see anything else because I don’t have enough points? Either way my suggestion stands.

pokeyseks81

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Since you only get 4 forum visits a day, and the News/RSS updates whenever you pwn a forum, perhaps a news update when a player gets trashed in a forum should be noted too. That way we can see what forums our friends are getting pwned in, maybe even as a way to plan strategy, or to just laugh at your friends (and enemies) when they get trashed.

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

pokeyseks81 Posted:

Since you only get 4 forum visits a day, and the News/RSS updates whenever you pwn a forum, perhaps a news update when a player gets trashed in a forum should be noted too. That way we can see what forums our friends are getting pwned in, maybe even as a way to plan strategy, or to just laugh at your friends (and enemies) when they get trashed.

What happens when your ego drops to 0, anyway? Do you just get popped out of the forum with no penalty other than having to use another visit?

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Copy and pasted from another thread:

More starter clbumes would be good. I’ve suggested ‘n00b’ in another threat, denoting a character who has no idea what the hell they’re getting into (the interface helps with this impression) and pwns things purely by accident.

There could also be… ‘drama queen’, self-explanatory (much like my internet ex-girlfriend) and… ‘script kiddie’, who tries to hack things?

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Zenzirouj Posted:

What happens when your ego drops to 0, anyway? Do you just get popped out of the forum with no penalty other than having to use another visit?

Yeah pretty much, you lose any items used and any progress towards pwning the forum or uploading the script is lost. You keep all the cred you gained though.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

So did you guys know about the awesome table breaking?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Might wanna fix that Log in to see images!

bloOdy_tEars

[Evil Trout]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

How about trying to break your ISP’s bandwith limit with a hack, maybe giving you 1 more forum visit. At the cost of possibly getting caught and then having the next days forum visits reduced by 1.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

pokeyseks81 Posted:

A small suggestion: Break up the Leaderboards by clbum, minus Re-Re.

Or at least have it so you can view them split up, to see how close you are to the top out of everyone else playing your clbum.

I like this idea. We will also be looking to add other leaderboards, like Most Exploits, Most Max Ego, etc..

pokeyseks81 Posted:

Another small suggestion: A way to organize your toolbar while you’re not in a forum battling.

Yeah we struggled with this one.. kind of like the spell book in WoW.. you can use it to modify your toolbar any time. Noted.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Zenzirouj Posted:

It’d be kinda nice to have the a forum difficulty rating. I don’t have trouble remembering the order so far, but later on it might get confusing deciding where I want to go for some cred.

We might consider adding this.. I think at best we’d just add a level suggestion but we don’t want to give to much away. That being said, even at the level requirement you may still require drugs to help your way through, so I don’t know how useful that would be. I’d say for now (and for a while) just use your memory, and news feed to remember which forums you’ve pwned already.

Zenzirouj Posted:

I’m also thinking that it would be nice to be able to see what abilities will open up at higher levels. Maybe you don’t want us to be able to see that kind of thing, but having the ability to plan a little ahead would be cool. Maybe just one or two levels? Or is it based purely on upgrade points and I don’t see anything else because I don’t have enough points? Either way my suggestion stands.

We actually wanted to do something like this originally, but the idea got dropped with this beta. Certainly something to consider putting back it. Either way we need a way to start your ability bumignment over again just in case you make a mistake.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

pokeyseks81 Posted:

I actually really like this idea. I’m going to push it all the way up! Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

The Other Other Hole Posted:

pokeyseks81 Posted:

I actually really like this idea. I’m going to push it all the way up! Log in to see images!

I like this idea a lot too, but I have wondered about spoilers. Wouldn’t some players consider it a spoiler to see upcoming forums they haven’t reached yet in public profiles?

WEED GUN

Avatar: 719 Thu Oct 16 23:23:48 -0400 2008

[male reproductive organ wolf]

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Evil Trout Posted:

I like this idea a lot too, but I have wondered about spoilers. Wouldn’t some players consider it a spoiler to see upcoming forums they haven’t reached yet in public profiles?

They might, but then again, they could just opt not to receive updates on their friends. You could have a checkbox in your friends list that says “Send me updates on $name?” which, the first time you click it, spawns an infobox that mentions that said updates may be spoilery.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I’m not sure if this counts as a bug, but I can log into the game with Safari.

I thought the game was supposed to be Firefox only?

WEED GUN

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

The site is developed for Firefox; the difference is that while you may be able to log in with other browsers, certain UI elements may not render correctly, and in some cases that difference will make the game unplayable. (IIRC, you can also log in with Opera.)

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

I’m not sure if this counts as a bug, but I can log into the game with Safari.

Actually we’re matching the “Gecko” rendering engine even though we say Firefox. Safari isn’t actually built in Gecko, but they tell our server we support it so we let them in on good faith.

I haven’t tested the site extensively in Safari, so you may encounter some bugs (especially little visual ones, like the bouncing numbers bouncing in thte wrong place), but I think it’s more or less functional.

Use at your own risk though, and before submitting a bug about the game please make sure it also exists in Firefox Log in to see images!

WEED GUN

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

One small thing: In these here forums, if you have a post long enough to make the post textbox scroll and then insert an emoticon from the list on the left, the textbox jumps back up to the top and loses focus.

WEED GUN

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I LITERALLY CANNOT SHUT UP:

It might be nice to have a mention in the profile editing page about whether or not HTML or BBCode are allowed, and if so, which tags. Something like Flickr’s “(Some HTML is ok)” would probably be unobtrusive but helpful.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!