Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pr0n Everyday Regular Normal Klan

burningpopsi-
cles

Avatar: 185740 Sun Jul 26 20:51:42 -0400 2009

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

Our Manifesto…

If you want to join, remember…we do it for the lulz. Invites are open to anyone who can distinguish between ‘Real Life’ and ‘The Internet’, and doesn’t take themselves too SRSLY.

If you DON’T want to join, pls try not to be a whiny little gay **** about it in this thread. I’ll provide ample opportunity for you elsewhere…Log in to see images!

TROLLS: we eat billy goats and INNOCENCE

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

uggghg. ****ingstop posting

ur a dusty lemin cough drop thats fallen under teh desk for 3 montsh cuz the cleaning crews too lazy to vacuum properly since they spent half their shifts smokin up by the dumpster

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

burningpopsicles Posted:

No klan (not even WeChall) would accept me so I made my own gay-bum klan

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

It’s a good and funny song but it’s old.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

burningpopsi-
cles

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

Actually, some IRL friends of mine wanted to start a klan so we could do klan raids, since it’s easier to organise if u know each other. And more members = more scoops for everyone, so…yeah.

Feel free to do your GGM hate-thing to me on all other flamebate topics, but i see nothing wrong with me and some ppl you would probably hate anyway just wanting to be a bunch of sweaty geeks together. We won’t bother you en mbume, bc most of us are stoners who don’t give a **** – they just want to play dom.

So just let THIS thread be, k? Pls?

ur a dusty lemin cough drop thats fallen under teh desk for 3 montsh cuz the cleaning crews too lazy to vacuum properly since they spent half their shifts smokin up by the dumpster

Nacho Pepsi

Avatar: 51591 Thu Aug 20 02:05:54 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You’re a dumb ugly woman's genitals.

burningpopsi-
cles

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

Nacho Pepsi Posted:

I’m a dumb ugly diseased woman's genitals.

sigh…i always have to fix everything around here…

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

GGM and Klan **** YOU are homos.

Post!

Quote post!

Quote Post!

Quote post!

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Nacho Pepsi

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

burningpopsicles Posted:

I LIKE METH!

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

burningpopsicles Posted:

Actually, some IRL friends of mine wanted to start a klan so we could do klan raids, since it’s easier to organise if u know each other. And more members = more scoops for everyone, so…yeah.

Feel free to do your GGM hate-thing to me on all other flamebate topics, but i see nothing wrong with me and some ppl you would probably hate anyway just wanting to be a bunch of sweaty geeks together. We won’t bother you en mbume, bc most of us are stoners who don’t give a **** – they just want to play dom.

So just let THIS thread be, k? Pls?

I’m thinking that you have no clue how klan raiding works, but that’s okay. I mean, considering your problems with substance abuse it’s understandable. Girl, I’ve told you. There are place’s you can go. You are not alone. There is help. Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Nacho Pepsi Posted:

You’re a woman's genitals who is to afraid to make fun of somebody unless all of FWZ is already on the bandwagon. You know what else? I bet this post actually hurts your feelings.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Shut up meth is cool.

burningpopsi-
cles

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

CelerySteve: Pretend Flambate is highschool (and let’s face it…it’s not a stretch). You see…that means I am the girl with the facial hair and the stutter, and you are the guy who is borderline very special and never washes his shirts.

What I mean is, we’re both gonna get our heads flushed in the metaphorical toilet. but we can’t be FRIENDS with each other, bc that means that a) we make a bigger target, and b)it multiplies our uncoolness exponentially.

So i’m sorry, but I can’t have you defending me in threads. I hope you understand.

LOL! Highschool was totally lame. Hi there, neighbour! Let us band together and annoy ALL of them, so that they are forced to unleash a flaming torrent of **** upon us. I’m sure their little hearts are just BURSTING with hatred.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

ITT: Two horrible trolls and a couple p. good posters.

burningpopsi-
cles

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

ITT: Two horrible trolls and a couple p. good posters.

i was under the impression that ‘horrible’ was a good thing for a troll to be…

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

burningpopsicles Posted:

CelerySteve: Pretend Flambate is highschool (and let’s face it…it’s not a stretch). You see…that means I am the girl with the facial hair and the stutter, and you are the guy who is borderline very special and never washes his shirts.

What I mean is, we’re both gonna get our heads flushed in the metaphorical toilet. but we can’t be FRIENDS with each other, bc that means that a) we make a bigger target, and b)it multiplies our uncoolness exponentially.

So i’m sorry, but I can’t have you defending me in threads. I hope you understand.

LOL! Highschool was totally lame. Hi there, neighbour! Let us band together and annoy ALL of them, so that they are forced to unleash a flaming torrent of **** upon us. I’m sure their little hearts are just BURSTING with hatred.

You see, you post **** like that and you wonder why you get made fun of…

You see these scars? Guess what I got for Christmas at the Celery houshold? My old man bought me a carton of cigarettes, he said smoke up Stevie.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

burningpopsicles Posted:

FYI: We don’t hate you, we just think you are really, really dumb. Log in to see images!

burningpopsi-
cles

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

you have much anger in your heart, young jedi. but remember…it’s only the internet.

do it for the lulz, young one, the lulz.

Even if the only lulz you hear are your own…

burningpopsi-
cles

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

duca Posted:

FYI: We don’t hate you, we just think you are really, really dumb. Log in to see images!

if i were celerysteve, would post my A-level results, just to SHOW YOU HOW WRONG YOU ARE…NYAH!

as for me…well…i’m mostly just really really high Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

And it’s not a thing like highschool, in highschool the popular kids were attractive people who were good at sports and **** not a group of geeks who band togther because they have unfunniness in common.

Nacho Pepsi

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Celerysteve Posted:

You’re a woman's genitals who is to afraid to make fun of somebody unless all of FWZ is already on the bandwagon. You know what else? I bet this post actually hurts your feelings.

lolfabulous person. I hated her first. Everyone followed me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!