Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

burningpopsicles Posted:

Actually, some IRL friends of mine wanted to start a klan so we could do klan raids, since it’s easier to organise if u know each other. And more members = more scoops for everyone, so…yeah.

Feel free to do your GGM hate-thing to me on all other flamebate topics, but i see nothing wrong with me and some ppl you would probably hate anyway just wanting to be a bunch of sweaty geeks together. We won’t bother you en mbume, bc most of us are stoners who don’t give a **** – they just want to play dom.

So just let THIS thread be, k? Pls?

I’m thinking that you have no clue how klan raiding works, but that’s okay. I mean, considering your problems with substance abuse it’s understandable. Girl, I’ve told you. There are place’s you can go. You are not alone. There is help. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!