Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Missionbuildr Part 2: Crotch Zombie Slanderfest! 15 BP + E-Peen! [Ep 3 SPOILERS]

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Contest has been toxxed, all results should be discarded. Not sure now that a new version of this contest would be run fairly, so maybe the idea should be abandoned entirely.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Fingerz Posted:

Contest has been toxxed, all results should be discarded. Not sure now that a new version of this contest would be run fairly, so maybe the idea should be abandoned entirely.

That’s intensely ridiculous. How do you figure? Some people posted multiple lines within their entry that had to be judged on their own merits. Others posted back-and-forth dialog that ranked fairly highly as well. Some entrants posted something in between.

I could’ve picked one “representative” line from each entry arbitrarily, but that also would’ve been viewed as unfair. Why should I accept inferior entries just to “spread the wealth around” Log in to see images! and not strictly consider the best lines or combination of lines?

That said, the top three winners were all different people, so it’s a moot point. Even under your proposed scheme, those individuals still would’ve won, because their entries contained the winning lines. I can give you a different Top Ten of just unique players if you want, but I don’t see how that would change the BP distribution.

Nice try though. Now, let’s throw some Vaseline in it and congratulate the winners, yes?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

^^^No.

If your rules had been better (read: more clearly) defined, to EVERYONE, there may have been an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT top 3. So that logic that the top 3 wouldn’t have been changed regardless of the rules just doesn’t work.

It’s just not right. But, whatever. I’d say “Have fun with your contest-rigging” but I’d be banned for trolling so I’ll just say “I’m out”. Good job to the “winners” tho, they were p funny. It’s just too bad that not everyone got the memo that multiple entries were allowed in the contest where only one entry was allowed. There’s no flies in vaseline here, JB, just me pointing out that preferential treatment continues to proliferate to an almost nauseating height here on Forumwarz.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Enough of us understood it perfectly well

Come up with a minimum of one and a maximum of five lines of chat dialog, in IDC format. It should be a typical day at the CZ “office.” The NPCs should be oblivious to Player 1 in the chatroom.

A line can be as little as one word or as much as a couple of sentences; it just has to be a separate piece of a larger conversation.

The lines can be standalone parts of conversation, or they can be a series of back-and-forth dialog, or any combination thereof — your choice, but you only get five.

Says to me that there can be a mix of lines, if there was any doubt you should ask next time perhaps.

suppa_duppa_-
man

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

my best insult is umm

evil_trout has a small male reproductive organ wanna know how i know cause hes ginger and black people arent ginger so he isnt black so he has a tiny knob

lulz XD Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Fingerz Posted:

^^^No.

If your rules had been better (read: more clearly) defined, to EVERYONE, there may have been an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT top 3. So that logic that the top 3 wouldn’t have been changed regardless of the rules just doesn’t work.

It’s just not right. But, whatever. I’d say “Have fun with your contest-rigging” but I’d be banned for trolling so I’ll just say “I’m out”. Good job to the “winners” tho, they were p funny. It’s just too bad that not everyone got the memo that multiple entries were allowed in the contest where only one entry was allowed. There’s no flies in vaseline here, JB, just me pointing out that preferential treatment continues to proliferate to an almost nauseating height here on Forumwarz.

I don’t really know what’s got you in such a fuss, I think the rules were pretty damn cut and dry:

• The lines can be standalone parts of conversation, or they can be a series of back-and-forth dialog, or any combination thereof — your choice, but you only get five.

That states about as clearly as possible that the “multiple entries” you’re in such a fuss about were perfectly legitimate.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

suppa_duppa_man Posted:

my best insult is umm

evil_trout has a small male reproductive organ wanna know how i know cause hes ginger and black people arent ginger so he isnt black so he has a tiny knob

lulz XD Log in to see images!

Yeah, um, the contest’s over, and it wasn’t about insulting them. So this is a warning not to troll in CD.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Yeah, um, the contest’s over, and it wasn’t about insulting them. So this is a warning not to troll in CD.

(As hilarious as that post was, that is!)

As for the rest of the discussion, thanks Shii and Dunatis for the backup. I think we can safely close this contest now?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!