Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Fingerz Posted:

Contest has been toxxed, all results should be discarded. Not sure now that a new version of this contest would be run fairly, so maybe the idea should be abandoned entirely.

That’s intensely ridiculous. How do you figure? Some people posted multiple lines within their entry that had to be judged on their own merits. Others posted back-and-forth dialog that ranked fairly highly as well. Some entrants posted something in between.

I could’ve picked one “representative” line from each entry arbitrarily, but that also would’ve been viewed as unfair. Why should I accept inferior entries just to “spread the wealth around” Log in to see images! and not strictly consider the best lines or combination of lines?

That said, the top three winners were all different people, so it’s a moot point. Even under your proposed scheme, those individuals still would’ve won, because their entries contained the winning lines. I can give you a different Top Ten of just unique players if you want, but I don’t see how that would change the BP distribution.

Nice try though. Now, let’s throw some Vaseline in it and congratulate the winners, yes?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!