Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Fingerz Posted:

^^^No.

If your rules had been better (read: more clearly) defined, to EVERYONE, there may have been an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT top 3. So that logic that the top 3 wouldn’t have been changed regardless of the rules just doesn’t work.

It’s just not right. But, whatever. I’d say “Have fun with your contest-rigging” but I’d be banned for trolling so I’ll just say “I’m out”. Good job to the “winners” tho, they were p funny. It’s just too bad that not everyone got the memo that multiple entries were allowed in the contest where only one entry was allowed. There’s no flies in vaseline here, JB, just me pointing out that preferential treatment continues to proliferate to an almost nauseating height here on Forumwarz.

I don’t really know what’s got you in such a fuss, I think the rules were pretty damn cut and dry:

• The lines can be standalone parts of conversation, or they can be a series of back-and-forth dialog, or any combination thereof — your choice, but you only get five.

That states about as clearly as possible that the “multiple entries” you’re in such a fuss about were perfectly legitimate.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!