Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Missionbuildr Part 2: Crotch Zombie Slanderfest! 15 BP + E-Peen! [Ep 3 SPOILERS]

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey Forumwarriorz,

This is Part 2 of an exciting tripartite “Missionbuildr” campaign!

Note: Some of the following could be construed as Episode 3 SPOILERS FROM THE FUTURE, although we’re considering them “open secrets.” If you want Ep 3 to be total surprise, avoid reading this series of threads.

• Part 1: Name that NPC

Part 2: Slander the Crotch Zombie team

• Part 3: Forumbuildr takeover!

At some point in Episode 3, we plan to have a short IDC chat featuring a parody of the Crotch Zombie crew. They’ll point you to the subsequent stage within a mission.

This contest is all about putting words in our mouths: If you can come up with lulzy dialog for this chat, you can win a bunch of BP — and maybe even the coveted Awesome Sauce E-Peen­™!

Sbuming the admins: It’s something many of you do quite naturally. So nothing is off the table. Want to make fun of Evil Trout’s fiery red hair and video gaming addiction? Go nuts. BINGEBOT 2015’s alcoholism and supposed weight problem. Don’t hold back! Jalapeno Bootyhole’s ridiculous good looks and cartoonishly enormous wang? Hey, if you can’t stand the heat…

But remember this: Gay/lazy/incompetent jokes are kind of expected. Be creative with it, and you’ll go far! Don’t forget to dig up the dirt on Invariel, Timmeh, Abdullah_Oblongata or any other CZ irregulars. And there’s no reason to think none of our illustrious mods might not be part the chat, either.

How do you enter? Simple:

• Come up with a minimum of one and a maximum of five lines of chat dialog, in IDC format. It should be a typical day at the CZ “office.” The NPCs should be oblivious to Player 1 in the chatroom.

• A line can be as little as one word or as much as a couple of sentences; it just has to be a separate piece of a larger conversation.

• The lines can be standalone parts of conversation, or they can be a series of back-and-forth dialog, or any combination thereof — your choice, but you only get five.

• Example: “Evil Trout: BRB, male reproductive organ’s stuck in the Xbox again. Log in to see images!” We’ll change the names to reflect their in-game equivalents ourselves.

• Tubmail me your dialog. The subject should be “Missionbuildr contest – <your character>”. Do not post it here!

• You get one entry per account, so make it count. Be funny, check your spelling, follow the rules. Don’t enter with your alts, because we’ll be looking out for that. And TM me from the account you’d want the Peen on.

• I will accept entries until Saturday, July 25, 11:59 p.m. (EST).

Sweet Sweet Prizes:

• The winner will get 7 BP plus the Awesome Sauce E-Peen­™!

• First runner-up will get 5 BP!

• Second runner-up will get 3 BP!

The best line(s) of dialog will be decided by committee (how else?) with input from Crotch Zombie and your all-star Apprentice team.

NOTE: By submitting lines of dialog, you allow us to use and revise your content in Forumwarz without restriction. If we get a lot of really good entries, we may decide to use many of them. But we can’t pay BP for all of them, nor can we give the Awesome Sauce Peen to all successful contestants. That would take away from those who worked hard to earn it — but it makes a nice prize for what we hope is a widely entered contest!

Let’s do this, Forumwarz. Write your entries and Tubmail them to me. Don’t spoiler them here, but I’ll be posting some choice material, comments and advice along the way.

Thanks!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

edit: nvm i dont wish to be part of ep. 3 creative team

but be inspired by this folks

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/31910-crotch-zombie-the-comic

/\ this is no entry what so ever and its a link to RP forum, be warned

ANGRY HOBO edited this message on 07/17/2009 1:34PM

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

JB, it’s a little rough without some background on the mission unless you just want general comedic/clever/cartoonish sized male reproductive organ entries.

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

Is MCB off limits then? Log in to see images!

—————

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Deific Blunder Posted:

JB, it’s a little rough without some background on the mission unless you just want general comedic/clever/cartoonish sized male reproductive organ entries.

I don’t want a mission, though (due to spoilerifficness). Generic comedy FTW.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

baou30 Posted:

Is MCB off limits then?

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

And there’s no reason to think none of our illustrious mods might not be part the chat, either.

I could’ve worded that much better, but if you want to throw mods in there, be my guest.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Hey Forumwarriorz,

This is Part 2 of an exciting tripartite “Missionbuildr” campaign!

Note: Some of the following could be construed as Episode 3 SPOILERS FROM THE FUTURE, although we’re considering them “open secrets.” If you want Ep 3 to be total surprise, avoid reading this series of threads.

• Part 1: Name that NPC

Part 2: Slander the Crotch Zombie team

• Part 3: Forumbuildr takeover!

At some point in Episode 3, we plan to have a short IDC chat featuring a parody of the Crotch Zombie crew. They’ll point you to the subsequent stage within a mission.

This contest is all about putting words in our mouths: If you can come up with lulzy dialog for this chat, you can win a bunch of BP — and maybe even the coveted Awesome Sauce E-Peen­™!

Sbuming the admins: It’s something many of you do quite naturally. So nothing is off the table. Want to make fun of Evil Trout’s fiery red hair and video gaming addiction? Go nuts. BINGEBOT 2015’s alcoholism and supposed weight problem. Don’t hold back! Jalapeno Bootyhole’s ridiculous good looks and cartoonishly enormous wang? Hey, if you can’t stand the heat…

But remember this: Gay/lazy/incompetent jokes are kind of expected. Be creative with it, and you’ll go far! Don’t forget to dig up the dirt on Invariel, Timmeh, Abdullah_Oblongata or any other CZ irregulars. And there’s no reason to think none of our illustrious mods might not be part the chat, either.

How do you enter? Simple:

• Come up with a minimum of one and a maximum of five lines of chat dialog, in IDC format. It should be a typical day at the CZ “office.” The NPCs should be oblivious to Player 1 in the chatroom.

• A line can be as little as one word or as much as a couple of sentences; it just has to be a separate piece of a larger conversation.

• The lines can be standalone parts of conversation, or they can be a series of back-and-forth dialog, or any combination thereof — your choice, but you only get five.

• Example: “Evil Trout: BRB, male reproductive organ’s stuck in the Xbox again. Log in to see images!” We’ll change the names to reflect their in-game equivalents ourselves.

• Tubmail me your dialog. The subject should be “Missionbuildr contest – <your character>”. Do not post it here!

• You get one entry per account, so make it count. Be funny, check your spelling, follow the rules. Don’t enter with your alts, because we’ll be looking out for that. And TM me from the account you’d want the Peen on.

• I will accept entries until Saturday, July 25, 11:59 p.m. (EST).

Sweet Sweet Prizes:

• The winner will get 7 BP plus the Awesome Sauce E-Peen­™!

• First runner-up will get 5 BP!

• Second runner-up will get 3 BP!

The best line(s) of dialog will be decided by committee (how else?) with input from Crotch Zombie and your all-star Apprentice team.

NOTE: By submitting lines of dialog, you allow us to use and revise your content in Forumwarz without restriction. If we get a lot of really good entries, we may decide to use many of them. But we can’t pay BP for all of them, nor can we give the Awesome Sauce Peen to all successful contestants. That would take away from those who worked hard to earn it — but it makes a nice prize for what we hope is a widely entered contest!

Let’s do this, Forumwarz. Write your entries and Tubmail them to me. Don’t spoiler them here, but I’ll be posting some choice material, comments and advice along the way.

Thanks!

quoted for ghax

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

ghax Posted:

quoted for ghax

jesus christ your antics are insufferable

You still don’t get that you don’t need a toxx quote if you dont plan on changing the OP.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

You still don’t get that you don’t need a toxx quote if you dont plan on changing the OP.

And I don’t think the admins need them at all because who’s really going to do anything about it if they toxx a contest?

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

he is trying to make “an meme” but its toxx and it always will be toxx, its like chaing the name of the fibonacci sequence just because some one else wrote it last week

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

brb submitting hobo’s comic as an entry

also something about ginger fine upstanding member of societys

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

My submission has invalid characters. Log in to see images!

—————-

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

baou30 Posted:

My submission has invalid characters. Log in to see images!

Hey, that was one time. And…I was really tired…and I had a lot on my mind! Doesn’t make me an “invalid.”

Anyway, I appreciate ghax’s attempt to de-toxx (and to create “an meme”­). Actually, as Shii pointed out, I kinda wish I could change the OP. I probably should’ve just created a new Peen instead of rehashing the Episode-specific Awesome Sauce. But…I’ll come up with something. Log in to see images!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Awesome!! Log in to see images!

GadgetArcrep

Avatar: 79210 Tue Nov 18 18:12:30 -0500 2008

Level 30 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I’m not funny enough to enter.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Submission sent Log in to see images!

quangntenemy edited this message on 07/18/2009 1:18AM

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

I need to compile submissions… a lot of gTalk conversations are going into this, they went crazy a lot of times, and I don’t think they fit into a tubmail. Is there another form of contact?

btw I’ve already got approval from the correspondent.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

How are you having trouble fitting 5 lines of up to a couple sentences each into a tubmail?

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

Sancdar Posted:

How are you having trouble fitting 5 lines of up to a couple sentences each into a tubmail?

It’s a few months’ worth of 2 people continually messaging and emailing one another.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

• You get one entry per account, so make it count. Be funny, check your spelling, follow the rules. Don’t enter with your alts, because we’ll be looking out for that.

Yes, I understand you have lots of conversation. I’m confused about how you are making an entry that fits the rules and is too large for a tubmail.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!