Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Missionbuildr Part 2: Crotch Zombie Slanderfest! 15 BP + E-Peen! [Ep 3 SPOILERS]

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

MC Banhammer Posted:

What’s more likely to win? A ROFLMAO entry or a subtle but dead-on satire?

Honestly, it’s impossible to say. But few people have attempted a subtle satire, so it might be worth a shot.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Thanks everyone for their subs. I’m gonna need some time to deliberate, and I’ll post the results in here.

Later! Log in to see images!

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Have fun. Here’s hoping there’re some good ones!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

We’ve narrowed it down to the top 20 individual entries and the Apprentice team is currently voting on it!

In the meantime, Fortunato went a little crazy and sent in some bonus material. It probably wouldn’t all fit into the IDC convo, but we thought it was funny:

———

ET: Hey! Look everybody! I programmed it to show “Hello World!”

ET: Hello World

ET: Oh ****

ET: Guys

ET: how do I stop it

ET: Seriously

ET: How do I stop

Nicco: Stop or I ban.

EVIL TROUT was banned from IDC by NICCO for Excessive Spamming

Nicco: what a fabulous person

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

omfg I can’t BELIEVE I forgot to write one of these uuggghhhh

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Shii Posted:

Same here Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Shii Posted:

That’s how I felt when realizing that I missed out on the Apprentice. Log in to see images!

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

@JB: have you received my tubmail? Or should I send it again?

:anxious:

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Amy Rose Posted:

He’s likely to have received it, if you sent it. Why would you ask?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Amy Rose Posted:

bookmarks -> tubmail -> sent.

if your message isn’t bold, he’s at least clicked it

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Amy Rose Posted:

I actually didn’t. Weird. I looked into it, and it seems I never got the email somehow. It must not have gone out.

Can you send it again? Also, the thing about podcasts?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Jalapeno Bootyhole back on Monday Posted:

We’ve narrowed it down to the top 20 individual entries and the Apprentice team is currently voting on it!

Hm? Oh, don’t mind me. I’m just wondering how long voting is going to stay open is all.

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I actually didn’t. Weird. I looked into it, and it seems I never got the email somehow. It must not have gone out.

Can you send it again? Also, the thing about podcasts?

I’ll send both tubmails together.

EDIT: Sent!

Amy Rose edited this message on 07/30/2009 3:54PM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Sorry, someone banned me and I couldn’t post the results.

I’ll get around to it tomorrow, most likely.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Hey everyone,

In the aggregate, I was VERY pleased with the results and it was hard to pick ourselves a winner. Nothing makes us chuckle as much as insulting self-referential humor!

I don’t want to keep you waiting, so I’ll post the winners right now — and award their sweet-bum prizes. Then, I’ll post the Top Ten entries so you can see what our Crotch Zombie Comedy Committee enjoyed the most.

Sweet-bum Prizes:

• Winner, with 7 BP and Awesome Sauce E-Peen­™: petkeeper18!

• First runner-up, with 5 BP: MC Banhammer!

• Second runner-up, with 3 BP: Fortunato!

• Bonus Beep: Honorable mention with 1 BP: Aldo_Anything!

Stay tuned for the actual winning entries, and thanks to everyone who participated!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Time for teh winrars!

Here’s how it worked: We sorted through all your entries. The entire Creative Workshop team was able to vote, although CZ employees were given extra votes.

Because some participants submitted a series of one-liners, they ended up with multiple entries available for voting, but it was anonymous to the Creative Workshop team.

Here are the Top Ten (plus one, for Honorably Mentioning the legendary Timmeh):

petkeeper18

BINGEBOT 2015: I just realized. I’m the most useless bot in Forumwarz. Even Excre-Bot 5000 does more work than me.

MC Banhammer

Evil Trout: you think they’ll buy the db corruption line again?

Fortunato

TUBSWEETIE: I AM DRNUK. ANY UNDERAGE PEOPLE HERE WHO WILL GO ON CAM WITH ME I WILL BAN PEOPLE IF YOU DO KINKY THINGS WHILE I WATCH

Aldo_Anything

Abdullah_Oblongata: I know don’t lurk too often lately, sorry for that, but I heard Binge is dead. True?

Aldo_Anything

Jalapeno Bootyhole: Ok I need somebody to ban that idiot for me, so it doesn’t look like I’m bumhurt (though for the record, I am pretty much)

petkeeper18

Invariel: Alright guys. I’ve finally created a script that plays Forumwarz for the user. They don’t even have to do anything.

MC Banhammer

Jalapeno Bootyhole: Just in case: I’ll ask the Apprentice team to update my resume. Log in to see images!

scully

BINGEBOT 2015: Sorry I’m late, had to pick up some Moosehead. Did you read the player suggestions? It’s all tl;dr. I think it would be cool if things were more random. Base it all on RNG every time a person logs in – we should theme week it.

Evil Trout: That is backburner stuff. I’m trying this new thing with Ruby, totally automating my RealDoll and integrating it with the Xbox 360.

Jalapeno Bootyhole: I don’t have time for this, ET. Can we get some users to help you? Just give them an E-Peen. Binge, did you drink all the beer? WTF, man.

Evil Trout: I don’t need dialog. I want ****-n-play action, but the mammary glands keep wobbling when I hit the “x” bumon and the vibration function isn’t working at all.

Jalapeno Bootyhole: So can we cut this meeting short? I have a date with the winner of the “Who wants to suck JB’s lovepole?” contest. We’re going to podcast the actual sucking while I answer questions. I hope Celerysteve wasn’t lying about being a chick. +1 MD

Fortunato

BB2: OK, the top players all recommend putting a cap on pistachio, so I’ve decided to add three flavas of scoops, put all players in one big bracket, then ignore any quantifiable measure of skill and bumign medals randomly to 10% of the active players every week. Do it, ET!

ShadyPixels

Evil Trout: Tubs, why were you so loose last night? I didn’t even need any lube!

Abdullah_Oblongata: Can we please get back to work? You still need to figure out how to get these people to write your content for you and charge them money…

Evil Trout: I care more about Tubs’ bum.

TUBSWEETIE: Me too.

MC Banhammer: Me three.

HONORABLE MENTION

MC Banhammer

Timmeh: Guys, seriously, this isn’t funny anymore. I’M HERE!!! ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE!!!!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I’m confused:

• You get one entry per account, so make it count. Be funny, check your spelling, follow the rules. Don’t enter with your alts, because we’ll be looking out for that. And TM me from the account you’d want the Peen on.

Yet there are multiple entries from the same people in the Top Ten? I call SHENANIGANS. Toxxing contests isn’t cool.

Fingerz edited this message on 08/03/2009 8:29AM

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Fingerz Posted:

I’m confused:

• You get one entry per account, so make it count. Be funny, check your spelling, follow the rules. Don’t enter with your alts, because we’ll be looking out for that. And TM me from the account you’d want the Peen on.

Yet there are multiple entries from the same people in the Top Ten? I call SHENANIGANS. Toxxing contests isn’t cool.

No, see here’s how it worked:

Any given account can submit five lines.

Those five lines, all independent, can be judged separately.

If one person submits five really really funny lines, they make it in as many times as they like the lines. CZ liked two of the five lines I submitted, therefore, I am on the list twice.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

OP stated one entry per account.

I made sure to only submit one. If OP had stated “You can enter 5 lines, for a total of 5 entries, per account” I would have submitted entirely different multiple entries, as I’m sure many other would have. Instead, I followed the rules and submitted ONE ENTRY as was stated in the OP. The way rules around here are bent for certain people is laffable at best, and something admin should truly be ashamed of at worst. Not that it doesn’t sometimes work in my favor, but that’s not what we’re discussing right now.

WTF is all I’m saying here. If this were a klan contest held by, say, GenericHaxor, and he posted that above “top ten” list as his final result, he’d have been banned for toxxing his contest.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Yeah. I sort of bumumed that the results would be a little more spread around.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!