Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Missionbuildr Part 2: Crotch Zombie Slanderfest! 15 BP + E-Peen! [Ep 3 SPOILERS]

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Maybe she omitted the CZ in “the CZ office”. I think she’s sending some funny logs from her gTalk.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

I think I might be able to do this one. Might give it a try in a few days Log in to see images!

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Sancdar Posted:

Yes, I understand you have lots of conversation. I’m confused about how you are making an entry that fits the rules and is too large for a tubmail.

The hard part is choosing what you think is funniest from all the possibilities, especially since it’s one entry per account.

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

Sancdar Posted:

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

• Come up with a minimum of one and a maximum of five lines of chat dialog, in IDC format. It should be a typical day at the CZ “office.” The NPCs should be oblivious to Player 1 in the chatroom.

• A line can be as little as one word or as much as a couple of sentences; it just has to be a separate piece of a larger conversation.

• The lines can be standalone parts of conversation, or they can be a series of back-and-forth dialog, or any combination thereof — your choice, but you only get five.

• You get one entry per account, so make it count. Be funny, check your spelling, follow the rules. Don’t enter with your alts, because we’ll be looking out for that.

Yes, I understand you have lots of conversation. I’m confused about how you are making an entry that fits the rules and is too large for a tubmail.

I know, I know. I was just offering the whole of the gTalk log for this, since, well.. a lot of funny/weird stuff happened.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Amy Rose Posted:

I know, I know. I was just offering the whole of the gTalk log for this, since, well.. a lot of funny/weird stuff happened.

Pick your best lines and include those as your entry. If you want to show me the full gTalk log just for fun, you can share it with me on Pastie: http://pastie.org/

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

kittiejenn Posted:

And I don’t think the admins need them at all because who’s really going to do anything about it if they toxx a contest?

I haven’t banned anyone for a whole week. I’d totally ban JB for toxx right now Log in to see images!

(ok, some oldfabulous person needs to acknowledge now that they pictured sam’s sister not kissing a guy for “a whole week” in sixteen candles)

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I promised I’d post some comments and advice, so here we go!

• Remember to follow the Subject line format: “Missionbuildr contest – <your character>”. I get confused and frustrated easily.

• Don’t go easy on me just because I’m running the contest. I’ve noticed I’ve gotten off pretty easy so far.

• If you’re going for a multi-line convo, try to ease into it. A slow burn with a hard punch at the end will often be funnier than a cavalcade of one-liners.

• If you are doing one-liners, remember you get five of them. A lot of people have sent one sentence and that’s it.

• A well-placed emoticon or two is always hilarious.

• Be original. Gay jokes and bum-****ing have been done to death. Try a new angle!

• Be realistic. If you study and parody actual posts we’ve made, it’s going to hit closer to home. The rest of the conversation will probably sound like that, so your lines should fit in.

I’ll post some more stuff later on, but keep them coming!

Also, I’m not saying this was the best entry yet, but it did make me LOL. It was submitted by Essex-Tacy:

Any CZ member: Almost got a girlfriend, until she asked for 10 bucks.

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 07/21/2009 10:11AM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

• Don’t go easy on me just because I’m running the contest. I’ve noticed I’ve gotten off pretty easy so far.

Oddly enough, I’m hitting you most in my submission Log in to see images!

Thanks for these tips, they’re really useful.

Amy Rose

Level 27 Permanoob

Pick your best lines and include those as your entry. If you want to show me the full gTalk log just for fun, you can share it with me on Pastie: http://pastie.org /

Right-o. I’ll go to pastie. Yeh’ll receive a tubmail anyways.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

are you sure there isn’t too much self-parody in episode 3?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Inertia Posted:

are you sure there isn’t too much self-parody in episode 3?

usually this is an indication of something getting old/ writer running out of ideas

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Inertia Posted:

usually this is an indication of something getting old/ writer running out of ideas

Well, we knew we were going to do this from the start.

We have tons of other ideas. Aren’t you jumping to conclusions?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Well, we knew we were going to do this from the start.

We have tons of other ideas. Aren’t you jumping to conclusions?

I dunno I didn’t make any conclusion. But we have one already in episode two and doing another (or 2 other?) self parody in episode 3 looks to me like you’re not even trying anymore. I mean the internet is huge, forumwarz is nothing in the face of it but you chose to parody it twice.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Inertia Posted:

I dunno I didn’t make any conclusion. But we have one already in episode two and doing another (or 2 other?) self parody in episode 3 looks to me like you’re not even trying anymore. I mean the internet is huge, forumwarz is nothing in the face of it but you chose to parody it twice.

Almost forgot about falconfour so we already have 2 self parodies in the game…

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

What’s more likely to win? A ROFLMAO entry or a subtle but dead-on satire?

Amy Rose

Level 27 Permanoob

MC Banhammer Posted:

What’s more likely to win? A ROFLMAO entry or a subtle but dead-on satire?

Maybe I win by sheer weight of numbers… since I can’t choose between more than 1.000 lines of gTalk logs, I’ll just send the whole bunch of them -though not as an entry- as soon as i get them on that PAstie thing, which I’ve never used before.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Amy, with all due respect, even if it’s the funniest thing in the world, a thousand lines of text are very unlikely to win. JB’s likely going to be combing through well over a hundred entries, most of which will be immediately disposable. Something that takes any kind of digesting before you get the joke won’t grab you fast enough to stand against everyone who had the sense to send brief blurbs or one-liners.

So take my advice, and trim to the best individual lines or short chunks of convo. If you can’t, then don’t submit that conversation, imo.

Amy Rose

Level 27 Permanoob

Fortunato Posted:

Amy, with all due respect, even if it’s the funniest thing in the world, a thousand lines of text are very unlikely to win. JB’s likely going to be combing through well over a hundred entries, most of which will be immediately disposable. Something that takes any kind of digesting before you get the joke won’t grab you fast enough to stand against everyone who had the sense to send brief blurbs or one-liners.

So take my advice, and trim to the best individual lines or short chunks of convo. If you can’t, then don’t submit that conversation, imo.

I’m not sending it as an entry, JB just said that I could send the whole bunch of it as helpful info. I’m not good at sorting this kind of thing.

KaaVink

Avatar: 60693 Tue Oct 28 11:07:23 -0400 2008

[SRSLY]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I just re-read my entry after submitting it. There was a “you” where I meant “me”

Am I allowed to resubmit it? It is pretty obvious where I made the mistake, though.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

KaaVink Posted:

I just re-read my entry after submitting it. There was a “you” where I meant “me”

Am I allowed to resubmit it? It is pretty obvious where I made the mistake, though.

If it’s an obvious typo, it’s not a big deal.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!