Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Let's not vote in an Anti-Bashy Forum, kay?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Dunatis Posted:

I have more -5s but I meant that 9 were -5 with 0 upvotes. The kind that does hurt the score. and going down 2 points in Buildr score hurts a lot as far as trying to climb the Leaderboard is concerned Log in to see images!

Believe me, I know. I’ve had a couple weeks where I lost score, and it sucks. Hopefully you get lots of ideas in to counter it. You’ll need 7 submissions I believe to be good to go.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Shii Posted:

Believe me, I know. I’ve had a couple weeks where I lost score, and it sucks. Hopefully you get lots of ideas in to counter it. You’ll need 7 submissions I believe to be good to go.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Normally not a problem, Except this Forum I will do terribly at. Seriously people… MathBlasters? Nobody could come up with anything better than this? Even Bashy admitted it was his suckiest one still in the loop. I keep trying now and again but obviously can’t read you people at all since nothing lasts more than a day or two… And you guys think MathBlasters is a kick bum idea…

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Boy, you are generalizing like WOOOW. I always hated MathBlaster. I have a few good submissions, but geez. Stop putting words in my mouth. >:|

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I’ll admit to generalizing like there is no tomorrow. Given that the top submissions are on the front page and some people (like myself) only vote sporadically something that’s right in front of them, it’s likely some weird happenstance that certain Forums get in. I was just whining about having to come up with Math related stuff this week like a cranky 5-year old and not being clever enough to do so.

Also I don’t recall putting any words in anyone’s mouths at all, so sorry if it seemed that way. Log in to see images! Dunatis edited this message on 05/19/2009 12:14PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!