Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Let's not vote in an Anti-Bashy Forum, kay?

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Everyone seems to like the Anti-Bashy forums. Historically, people have tended to like Bashy’s forums. What is the probable source of the good Anti-Bashy forums?

Also, isn’t there a rule against copycat submissions? I see at least 3 anti-bashy forums, 2 of which are nearly identical in wording.

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

WoweeZowee Posted:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I like some of Bashy’s forums, but really this week is just Log in to see images!

OMG DIVIDED BY 0!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you, actually. This week’s forum was one very near being “cut” from my list due to historical underperformance, but due to a shortage of forums, got submitted. I watched about three of my favorite, fun entries get what seemed like a surgical and purposeful nuking, so here we are.

I promise I’ll find time to write some newer, better forums soonish.

There do seem to be people who like this week’s forum, though, so… I guess to each his or her own.

Also also, I now have no balls and apparently am going to have to afford a new pair of shoes.

zagerblag

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Bashy Posted:

I agree with you, actually. This week’s forum was one very near being “cut” from my list due to historical underperformance, but due to a shortage of forums, got submitted. I watched about three of my favorite, fun entries get what seemed like a surgical and purposeful nuking, so here we are.

I promise I’ll find time to write some newer, better forums soonish.

There do seem to be people who like this week’s forum, though, so… I guess to each his or her own.

Also also, I now have no balls and apparently am going to have to afford a new pair of shoes.

What’s wrong with your old shoes?

Bashy

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

zagerblag Posted:

What’s wrong with your old shoes?

When you offend a female, you’ll find that there are two diverging paths to resolution.

One path is to bludgeon them so severely that they forget the original slight or are physically unable to voice objection over it.

The other path is to buy them some shoes.

Only one option is legal =(

Bashy edited this message on 05/18/2009 11:32AM

zagerblag

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Bashy Posted:

When you offend a female, you’ll find that there are two diverging paths to resolution.

One path is to bludgeon them so severely that they forget the original slight or are physically unable to voice objection over it.

The other path is to buy them some shoes.

Only one option is legal =(

I see other paths, many of which do not involve any expenditure of your resources at all.

Yeah, women are just unreasonable, emotional bags of drama. Ugh. Bachelor for life, eh m8s?

Bashy

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

zagerblag Posted:

I see other paths, many of which do not involve any expenditure of your resources at all.

This was all in jest, Zag. Not everything is literal Log in to see images!

zagerblag

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Yeah, women are just unreasonable, emotional bags of drama. Ugh. Bachelor for life, eh m8s?

1) I think you’re stereotyping women to an unjustifiable degree.

2) Bachelor for life!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I don’t always hate Bashy’s forums.

I don’t blame him for winning, I blame the rest of you losers for not thinking of other good, funny forum ideas.

However I upvoted the Bashy Bashers just cuz I thought it was hilarious and I totally know I’d be able to write for it. *cackles and drywashes hands*

It’s so easy to shut them up: Just buy them some farkin’ shoes lol! I mean, do they expect every waking thought to be about themthemthem. Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

kittiejenn Posted:

I’d like to point out that Dolphin Love was “joke” forum, and it ended up being one of the best forum builds out because people threw their all into it… for the lulz, of course.

Didn’t MST make a script that allowed a user to vote multiple times?

And yes, Fran Is Fat needs to be resubmited so it could win.

Also, if a “Anit-Bashy” forum wins, it would be easy to write for and I think some people can actually get a laugh at the forum.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 05/18/2009 12:14PM

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

As for me, I liked many of Bashy’s forums. I’m just not a huge fan of ideas like FRAN IS FAT

or now the anti Bashy forum. They tend to become less and less funny the more often you see them.

There are quite some good ideas floating around that I would like to write for first.

lol i upvoted it.

but how ****ed would we all be if it turns out Bashy made the anti-bashy forum…. would be genius

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

The new Bashy Beheader’s Brigade forum that’s currently winning IS a Bashy idea. The writing style is absolutely identical.

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Trust me, I have a lot more ideas for MathBlasters than I’d have for “LOL The Guy Who Wins A Lot Really Sucks!” as a forum. I doubt many will do as well as usual, because they’re math jokes, and it’s hard to aim for the LCD with math.

If the community didn’t like Bashy’s ideas, they wouldn’t be hard to nuke. The problem is that they’re decent ideas, and that’s why they win. We can debate submission counts and how buildr score works, but all the bumhurt over someone else’s success is unbecoming.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I agree. I don’t have a problem with him winning.

I have a problem with the whiners not submitting anything better.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

I’ve never seen any indication of voting collaboration in regards to Bashy’s forums. And IIRC, ET has looked at past voting records and confirmed that there was no evidence of any such fraud.

Forums get more votes than any other aspect of FB. And from personal experience, I’ve seen overall vote totals (positive & negative) in the 100+ range. With that many people voting on forum ideas during a week, it’s going to be kind of difficult to have a significant influence, even if anything illegal was going on.

So, unless you can provide some kind of verifiable evidence (in other words, something other than a blanket bumumption), let’s not make baseless accusations. That borders on being a personal insult.

Having said that, I’ve personally upvoted most of Bashy’s successful forums. I upvote the ideas that make me laugh or seem like they’d be fun to write for. I downvote boring ideas. And I think that’s what most people do. Bashy’s had some great ideas, and he stays focused on ForumBuildr. And it’s paid off. And while I’m generally against the idea of ‘immortalizing’ a player in the game canon, if anyone has earned it, it’s Bashy.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

People, we’ve never found any evidence of cheating. The accusations are baseless.

The reason Bashy keeps winning is because he has good ideas, he writes well, and he studies what works and posts accordingly.

I’d rather not publish a Bashy-bashing forum. Inside jokes are lame. Do you really want to go through this, or can I bury them?

Besides, one of them has a typo in the title. Log in to see images!

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

People, we’ve never found any evidence of cheating. The accusations are baseless.

The reason Bashy keeps winning is because he has good ideas, he writes well, and he studies what works and posts accordingly.

I’d rather not publish a Bashy-bashing forum. Inside jokes are lame. Do you really want to go through this, or can I bury them?

Besides, one of them has a typo in the title. Log in to see images!

I don’t think you’re really allowed to do that. If it wins, it’s because the majority wants it too.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Shii Posted:

I don’t think you’re really allowed to do that. If it wins, it’s because the majority wants it too.

You’re telling an admin he’s not allowed to axe a forum idea?

The “in joke” forums may be funny at first, but have no longevity in the game, and will in fact look lame after a relatively short period of time. The result is that CZ looks bad for allowing them to be published.

I say axe them now, and force the community to be more creative if they want to see better forums. If that means bashy wins again, then so be it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!