Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Let's not vote in an Anti-Bashy Forum, kay?

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

I have a strange feeling if an anti-Bashy forum wins, everybody loses.

GOLDENSAUSAGE

Avatar: 63088 Thu Nov 20 00:23:00 -0500 2008

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

i’ve read OP and went ahead and voted. that’s what he wanted, amirite?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

male reproductive organing around with the democratic process is our American Canadian right. If an anti-Basy one wins, do not pick the second or third place one. If the admins won’t admit it, do not admit any for that week.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

When did the community take ownership of ForumWarz?

CZ has to make this game accessible to all users, old and new. These self referential forum builds will only be a detriment to future diversity and creativity.

How can CZ use a Bashy bashing forum, or a Fran Is Fat forum to help sell this game and website to the mbumes? Despite what you may think of your own importance, growth is the point of it all.

HuGGleS4EVer-
YoNE

Avatar: 11164 2010-02-17 20:44:46 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

CoreyJess Posted:

How can CZ use a Bashy bashing forum, or a Fran Is Fat forum to help sell this game and website to the mbumes? Despite what you may think of your own importance, growth is the point of it all.

I’m not sure it makes a difference either way. I can’t see anybody going “well, I was going to play Forumwarz but now there’s an inside joke forum I shall not!” And if we’re going to say injokes are bad, what about Battlethreadz ThreadConstructr v3.0 Gamma? That’s an official forum and it’s nothing but injokes, no?

*Shrugs*

I’m not fussed either way. I downvoted Fran Is Fat because I didn’t feel there was much humourous potential to be gained. I upvoted this because I actually think it could be amusing. Same as I do every week.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

But, then again, I don’t actually care if it’s deleted either. Actually, stick one of my minus five submissions in instead. In that case deletion has my unconditional support.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I’d rather not publish a Bashy-bashing forum. Inside jokes are lame. Do you really want to go through this, or can I bury them?

Make it Fran is Fat instead.

Seriously.

Ricket edited this message on 05/18/2009 10:25PM

Bashy

Avatar: 97127 Tue Jan 06 09:47:16 -0500 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

platypus.

I’d rather not publish a Bashy-bashing forum. Inside jokes are lame. Do you really want to go through this, or can I bury them?

Besides, one of them has a typo in the title. Log in to see images!

You have no idea how horrified I was when I saw this. Absolutely mortified. Based on… past events, I’m sure you can imagine, JB.

Anyway, the forums are gone and I don’t mind. Whoever it was in this thread who said it was unfair “to remove the anti-Bashy forums so Bashy can win” gets a big laugh from me. I actually have ZERO chance now, because I used up all my submissions only to have everyone mbum-downvote every single forum in the game, which is going to solve NOTHING and only makes the point of “I sure am angry!”

The only thing that happened this week is that a ton of good submissions got nuked for all the wrong reasons. Not just mine, but many other good ones I saw. Few peoplec an absorb having their entire buildr score’s worth of entries auto-nuked.

If you cannot win, just try harder. Trying to kneecap everyone out of protest will not work, and I guarantee you it will not work on *me.* I win because I know what I’m doing and I see opportunities and trends. I’m not afraid to butcher my list of entries and start anew if I’m not getting results. It’s not hard. Yet it’s enough to win.

You all can do better, and you all can win. All you have to do is put the effort that was just displayed in hatred and protest into creativity and mbum-appeal. You’ll do fine.

—Bashy

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Wait, since when was it good for the ruling party to ignore the democratic decision because they didn’t like it? I understand that the people controlling Forumbuildr made it, own it, and pay to run it, but still, if a Bashy-bashing forum is what voters want, why not let them have it?

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

zagerblag Posted:

Wait, since when was it good for the ruling party to ignore the democratic decision because they didn’t like it?

Since it turned out that ForumWarz was actually a business run by a handful of people, rather than a government with power over the actual lives of its citizenry?

I mean, no offense, but the game is CZ’s brainchild, and they pay to serve it. If they look at a user submission and say “No, we don’t want to put that up with our name on it, and we don’t want to pay to host it”, they have every right to tank it. If the people who wrote the storylines and forums that got the current userbase hooked on the game in the first place look at a forum idea and say “This will only lead to unfunny bull**** and waste a week of buildr on bumhurt”, why wouldn’t they axe it?

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Samildanach Posted:

Since it turned out that ForumWarz was actually a business run by a handful of people, rather than a government with power over the actual lives of its citizenry?

I mean, no offense, but the game is CZ’s brainchild, and they pay to serve it. If they look at a user submission and say “No, we don’t want to put that up with our name on it, and we don’t want to pay to host it”, they have every right to tank it. If the people who wrote the storylines and forums that got the current userbase hooked on the game in the first place look at a forum idea and say “This will only lead to unfunny bull**** and waste a week of buildr on bumhurt”, why wouldn’t they axe it?

I am fully aware that Forumwarz is a business over which CZ has control, and that they have every right to make the decision they did. I am arguing that it’s a bad decision.

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

zagerblag Posted:

I am fully aware that Forumwarz is a business over which CZ has control, and that they have every right to make the decision they did. I am arguing that it’s a bad decision.

It’s largely a kneejerk reaction to people using words like “ruling party” and “democratic decisions” in nonpolitical context. I’ve seen way too many arguments that rely on the governmental analogy where it really just doesn’t apply.

However, my major point is that we can bumume the players that are here, are here because they were pulled in by the CZ creative team’s work. If the CZ creative team doesn’t think an idea is worth pursuing, it’s entirely possible that it’s because it just wouldn’t be funny. To go back to the analogies I claim to not like – Plebiscites can make truly horrible decisions too, and it sometimes takes a benevolent dictator to step in and go “Stop that, you don’t know what you’re getting into – you’ll only hurt yourselves.”

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

While you think it to be a bad decision, others think it a good decision and if nothing had been done, the tables would be reversed. He’s already said he’s basically been voted into oblivion this week so let’s stop being all bumhurt about it and come up with some good ideas for next week.

And as I recall, ignoring the voters is how democracy works, at least in the States. You’d think people would be used to it by now Log in to see images!

Edit: Ouch, 9 Forum ideas at -5 with no upvotes, that’s going to hurt my buildr score alot…

Dunatis edited this message on 05/19/2009 12:42AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Dunatis Posted:

Edit: Ouch, 9 Forum ideas at -5 with no upvotes, that’s going to hurt my buildr score alot…

No matter how many of your ideas were killed, you’ll never go below -2 on weekly score.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

*rolls eyes*

I think this whole situation has gotten absolutely absurd.

Nothing illegal whatsoever has happened here, yet admins are pulling forums off the voting roster, something that’s only been done in the past when significantly illegal voting has taken place.

Voters are deciding to destroy everything which screws over far more non-Bashy players than players who happen to BE Bashy.

I think this shows perfectly why we need to eliminate downvoting.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Dunatis Posted:

While you think it to be a bad decision, others think it a good decision and if nothing had been done, the tables would be reversed. He’s already said he’s basically been voted into oblivion this week so let’s stop being all bumhurt about it and come up with some good ideas for next week.

And as I recall, ignoring the voters is how democracy works, at least in the States. You’d think people would be used to it by now Log in to see images!

You only lose score if they get -5’d without any upvotes.

LOL! This thread is filled with bumhurt twats….

Im sure i read Bashy saying he didnt care about the forum if it won tbh if i was him i would be well happy, he would of been reembered by everyone who plays FWz as the guy who ****ed off all the people who like Buildr LOL.

you admins suxzors

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Shii Posted:

You only lose score if they get -5’d without any upvotes.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

I have more -5s but I meant that 9 were -5 with 0 upvotes. The kind that does hurt the score. and going down 2 points in Buildr score hurts a lot as far as trying to climb the Leaderboard is concerned Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Bashy Bashers is a terrible idea anyway

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Ricket Posted:

Make it Fran is Fat instead.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

can I bury them? Log in to see images!

You killed all my amazing logo ideas, do I don’t see why not. Yes, do it. Use your power! Log in to see images!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!