Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock Emo lynching at Mexico last Friday (srsly)

Usukki

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Ok guys, I’m not completely sure how to react to this, so I decided to show you all…

From a Mexican newspaper, La Crónica and my translation for you.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

”Last Friday hundreds of young men gathered around the streets of downtown Queretaro in order to “finish” with all and every emo they could find, or so the leaders claimed.

According to the Municipal Guard and the Department of Public Security, at least one thousand youths met at Guerrero Garden, at the Plaza de Armas (in front of the Goverment Palace) in order to move together towards the city’s plaza.

Once there the aggressors (identifies with several movements such as metal, skaters and punks) started to harbum the emos, with the intention of – according to police witnesses – “taking back the public spaces that they [the emos] had stolen from them.”

The fight left 28 young men under arrest (25 of them under-age) and three wounded emos. One of them had to be protected by a woman and her daughter in order to escape being lynched.”

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Original article can be found at “La Crónica” (in Spanish).

(my translation’s not perfect, but who is?)

After the attack, it was discovered that the lynching was planned through the internet, via several forums and inflammatory e-mails.

I don’t know what to think. Part of me, like the good troll I am, is ROTFLOL’ing right now. C’mon. Hitting emos? What could be funnier?

But then real life kicks in. This isn’t the internets. Sure, through the computer screen it all seems funny, but shouldn’t there be a line between that and it really happening?

A thousand people trying to lynch a bunch of emos? Wow.

Just… wrong. No matter how annoying emos can be, aren’t we supposed to live and let live? Respect thy neighbor, all that?

I mean, it’s not my problem if they decide to be ridiculous little whiners. I’m not the one who’s getting all ****ed up.

At any rate, I thought this was something you all could enjoy, or be interested to. What do you think?

I wonder, though, if there are some videos. I’ll have to search the youtubes for answers….

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

My big brother tells me about how a Hispanic gang tried to jump him when he was dressing gothy and playing V:TM live action at a downtown locale.

luckily the rest of the larp group, which was like 50 people, showed up before any blows were traded, and the handful of gang bangers ran off after throwing a couple bottles.

local gangs will perceive a group of people dressing similar as a threat to their territory, even if those people are just weeping softly into huge piles of sweaters, and writing bad poetry.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 03/11/2008 12:46AM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Same idea of having fights/wars over religion.

People hate people. Except for cam whores because we’re hot and like to show if off.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

naw, we’d get lynched in the middle east.

d000dl3s

[****LANS]

Level 10 Troll

I LIEK CAKE.

My local town center in the UK has so many goths and emos its become a common sport to go out and scare them.

When I was young and stupid I was a goth to fit into the particular clique my “freinds” were in, but I soon learned they were mostly dity, smelly, self obsessed, whiney, superficial, arrogant, hypocritical, lazy “oh no one understands me thats why my mum does everything for me and i dont have a job” losers. I now look like your average hard bum chav, trainers and track suit, hoodie and cap. I just just have to say boo to people who think the are out of the matrix or are a vampire and they **** themselves. About a year ago i discovered other people who do the same thing, there are now about 20-30 of us who meet up now and then to and cleanse the town centre of these losers. Its not becouse we dont like them, thy are probably decent people when they snap out of it, but untill they stop hanging around our places of work, losing us business by making our town look like some kind of dirty vagrant fetish club they are open targets.

Go have a wash, get some decent clothes that you dont wear every single day without washing, and for christ sake, get a hair cut.

d000dl3s edited this message on 03/11/2008 6:35PM

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

d000dl3s Posted:

My local town center in the UK has so many goths and emos its become a common sport to go out and scare them.

When I was young and stupid I was a goth to fit into the particular clique my “freinds” were in, but I soon learned they were mostly dity, smelly, self obsessed, whiney, superficial, arrogant, hypocritical, lazy “oh no one understands me thats why my mum does everything for me and i dont have a job” losers. I now look like your average hard bum chav, trainers and track suit, hoodie and cap. I just just have to say boo to people who think the are out of the matrix or are a vampire and they **** themselves. About a year ago i discovered other people who do the same thing, there are now about 20-30 of us who meet up now and then to and cleanse the town centre of these losers. Its not becouse we dont like them, thy are probably decent people when they snap out of it, but untill they stop hanging around our places of work, losing us business by making our town look like some kind of dirty vagrant fetish club they are open targets.

Go have a wash, get some decent clothes that you dont wear every single day without washing, and for christ sake, get a hair cut.

Hopefully you’re not a chav though, because they are the lowest of the low on the sgreat times list. (even when looking chav up on yahoo it does this. Also try:chav sgreat times. )

Or even better > http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chav&r=f

“My mate has become a chav what can i do? answer is shoot him before it is too late”

Dante Kinkade edited this message on 03/11/2008 7:45PM

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

eh to be honest, I ran the whole gambit growing up. I was a prep, a skater, goth, emo, punk, eclectic…. I tried everything. Lately all I do is dress for work, but I still like to occasionally goth it up… usually when I get to go out nowadays I just wear jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt or sweater of some type…and typing all that made me feel really old, le sigh

Usukki

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I was a goth back in highschool, but wised up. I’m… pretty normal, lately. Woohoo for me.

But me and my friends dressed up as emo kids for St. Valentine’s, wrote bad poetry and handed it around college. It was fun, except that later on we couldn’t get into any bar – we looked too damn young! So now you know. Wanna look younger? Dress as an emo kid.

I’m guessing we won’t be repeating it, since getting beat up because of your clothes is never fun.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

comment redacted
aSh-gangSTA-685 edited this message on 12/05/2010 3:35PM

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

handofg0d Posted:

true story – in high school a “wigger” wanted to fight me because i was a “freak” – I asked him why he thought that, and he said “cuz you dress like a fabulous person freak yo” and i pointed out we had on the same pants and a similar tshirt. he got even more mad, but never actually threw a punch, probably because he was himself, a fabulous person and just trying to prove to himself that he wasn’t. i like to think he went home and cried while masturbating in the mirror.

Nah closet cases like that tend to be more pathetic then that, he proably swiped some guys used jockstrap from the change room then wraped it around his face as well as everything else you said Log in to see images!

Sollen

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I have never been emo, and I’m proud of it. **** yeah for me.

However, my sister was this ultra-communist-oh-holy-****-lenin-was-great-which-is-why-I-dress-like-a-very special-downie ****, which made me punch her not only once, but twice.

I do, however, think it is acceptable to be emo, as long as you don’t have the urge to tell everyone around you about your inner very specialness.

I do not find communism acceptable, however.

Sollen edited this message on 03/18/2008 2:36PM

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Communism ****in fules.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

They’re ****in’ emos, they get beat up all the time, who gives a ****?

They probably enjoy the pain, anyway.

Trohpy ****

Level 18 Camwhore

wH3n U R hawt U dont n33d to sP3ll

Velveteen Posted:

naw, we’d get lynched in the middle east.

True, but then they’d go home, FAP over it, then have to pray for forgiveness for the FAP-ing and naughty thoughts.

Charlemagne

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Cliques: An absolutely useless and mindlessly destructive set of social rules used to boost the self-esteem of people that usually end up being quite worthless after school. These individuals need to pluck their egos out of their high and mighty bumes before the real world comes to rip them out of the womb that their lives are.

Cliques are NOT eudaemonic, and will never be so. Flee from their spheres of influence before they consume, and eventually regurgitate you in a very unhappy way.

BWAR: Evil is afoot.

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I think the saddest thing about this is that only 3 emo kids were injured.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Meanwhile, the emo kids in Chile are having orgies and calling thmeselves pokemones. Log in to see images!

Abyssinth

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

d000dl3s Posted:

I now look like your average hard bum chav, trainers and track suit, hoodie and cap…...

but untill they stop hanging around our places of work, losing us business by making our town look like some kind of dirty vagrant fetish club they are open targets.

You sound adorable Log in to see images!

As for not washing, are you confusing emos with the homeless? Emos tend to wear rather cleaner clothing, although it may have many permanent bloodstains Log in to see images!

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

IrascibleRedoubt Posted:

Communism ****in fules.

QFT.

Yakida

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Why the **** would someone lynch a man for being a whiny ****? Punch an emo, kick one, knock one unconscious but don’t kill one. Stupid ho’s…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!