Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

handofg0d Posted:

true story – in high school a “wigger” wanted to fight me because i was a “freak” – I asked him why he thought that, and he said “cuz you dress like a fabulous person freak yo” and i pointed out we had on the same pants and a similar tshirt. he got even more mad, but never actually threw a punch, probably because he was himself, a fabulous person and just trying to prove to himself that he wasn’t. i like to think he went home and cried while masturbating in the mirror.

Nah closet cases like that tend to be more pathetic then that, he proably swiped some guys used jockstrap from the change room then wraped it around his face as well as everything else you said Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!