Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games 20 BP Easy Youtube Shameless Advertising Contest

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

Vote for me as Top Male Model because I'm the cute underdog

OK, I hadn’t been on here in like foreverz, so I’m sure no one here knows me. Since my last forumwarz hiatus I’ve been busy with college, work, video games, and making a stupid youtube show (srs business). I realized that with any web show, you need some shameless advertising, and you always have to pay for it. But since I love FW so much for their web parody, I figured a good way to do it would be in a FW contest.

The prize in this simple contest is a whopping 20 BP. That’s all the BP I got left (yea, I love this game THAT much)

Let me explain. I made a gaming web show (original, amirite?) with a friend of mine. And the first episode just came out recently, with a bunch more we’ve already filmed on their way. The show is located here: http://www.youtube.com/lifeandlevel

here are the rules to this ludicrous contest:

1. Post the youtube account you will be using to post your video response with on this thread. I will not accept it if the timestamp shows the response before the post on here. This is to prevent people from claiming other people’s entries.

2. Watch any video I have posted at http://youtube.com/lifeandlevel (which is most likely just one, but another should be coming out soon)

3. You need to reply to the video with a video response, any length. The subject of your video response HAS to be about the show. It also can’t be a trolling video (you know, like some kids screaming and singing or some annoying **** like that. Or negative comments that aren’t constructive). If you have a genuine negative response to the show, just make it constructive at least so we can ****ing learn something from it.

4. Rack up as many hits on YOUR response video as possible.

5. Wait until contest is over at precisely Sunday April 5, 2009 17:00 EST. That’s 5 PM for you non thinking types.

A winrar is determined by which video response has the largest number of hits at the time the contest ends. Yes, I will be there to keep track of it, but you can take screenshots for insurance that there is no dispute just in case some are close calls.

It’s a simple and easy contest that could mean a whole plate of enough brownie points to stuff even the fattest of fatties.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Wow!

in before 50 trolling video replies and in before Fingerz raging about how it’s “DOLDO” not “DOLDOE”

also are hits counted as unique views? Because there’s this auto-refresh plug-in for firefox…

Inertia edited this message on 03/22/2009 4:23AM

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

lol, yea. I’m expecting both of those things. Figured it’s worth a shot though.

Edit: Is there a way for someone other than the video owner to be able to tell?

DOLDOE edited this message on 03/22/2009 4:26AM

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Just wanna say improve on the music, it’s so choppy it hurts man.

Sounds like someone is turning the volume up and down really quickly.

KarnEdge

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 20 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

That was awesome… ****in brutal even. The echoing and volume levels will a bit annoying but still watchable

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

Yea, the audio screwed up during a conversion process. We can’t really figure out wtf happened. But hopefully our next episode will be better audio wise.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I’ll try my hand at this.

I’ll be posting it under “CrinkzFWZ”

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

JarvidO

Mrthar

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Yea, I’ll bite. I’ll post as Azrigar.

tl;dr of comments for forum goers who are too lazy to go to youtube:

1. Fix the intro music. Might be a compression to FLV issue, might be that the bbum is too high, idk, but it’s kinda bad during the intro.

2. Script the explanation pieces next time. Josh kept interrupting and being a douche, which was a little distracting and made me want to skip forward.

3. Overall, I liked the concept of a dog collar zapping you when you die in an FPS.

4. The editing going from the split screen to someone screaming from a collar shock and back was OK, but I’d prefer to have it switch back to the game faster.

5. I know it’s hard because I have held one too, but try to get your sound guy to keep the boom mic out of frame.

6. WTF @ that dart! Yes, ****ing with his controller was bad “sportsmanship”, but for **** sake…

6.a. In his defense, that releasing of the dogs **** was completely unfair. He was already getting his bum kicked badly enough, and those are probably balanced for full team-sized matches, not 1-on-1.

P.S. I’m doing a direct record and youtube SUCKS ****ING BALLS at syncing those, so it will look ****ty.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

DOLDOE Posted:

youtube show (srs business)

I love your 15 subscribers dedication.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Just finished watching it and making the review. It will be slides with words since I don’t have any voice or picture recording device. But since it didn’t have to be I made due with what I could. About to upload.

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

Also, as an added bonus I’ll throw in some extra BP for the most well made video. Just because, you know, you put the effort, you at least deserve something.

lolz_hax0rz

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Here is my youtube.com

www.youtube.com/hockeymaskman

Copy and paste it…

i love Youtube and videogame shows, so i’ll prob subscribe and spread the word!

take it easy Log in to see images!

LOLZ_HAX0RZ AKA Hockeymaskman

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

So far I’ve seen three responses. 20 BP is at stakes, so far the odds are in favor of everyone involved.

zoux

[ajnin]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Are you the asian or the white person?

lols, nice web show

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

I’m the white guy.

KingGhidorah

Avatar: 130790 Mon Apr 13 13:42:44 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

tremmortrevor

Koutetsu

Avatar: 161356 2010-04-13 20:51:52 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Uploading the video as..

InvalidSkater

-The crazy-haired guy.

ShiningRadia-
nce

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

im up for a chance at tons of brownies…points of course

Kearvar is my name

haveing a turbo suck camera and mic is my game

but ill give it a whirl

~ShiningRadiance

Mrthar

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

KingGhidorah Posted:

tremmortrevor

It kind of defeats the purpose of doing a video reply when you just redirect an unrelated video to his as if it were a reply.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!