Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Mrthar

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

Yea, I’ll bite. I’ll post as Azrigar.

tl;dr of comments for forum goers who are too lazy to go to youtube:

1. Fix the intro music. Might be a compression to FLV issue, might be that the bbum is too high, idk, but it’s kinda bad during the intro.

2. Script the explanation pieces next time. Josh kept interrupting and being a douche, which was a little distracting and made me want to skip forward.

3. Overall, I liked the concept of a dog collar zapping you when you die in an FPS.

4. The editing going from the split screen to someone screaming from a collar shock and back was OK, but I’d prefer to have it switch back to the game faster.

5. I know it’s hard because I have held one too, but try to get your sound guy to keep the boom mic out of frame.

6. WTF @ that dart! Yes, ****ing with his controller was bad “sportsmanship”, but for **** sake…

6.a. In his defense, that releasing of the dogs **** was completely unfair. He was already getting his bum kicked badly enough, and those are probably balanced for full team-sized matches, not 1-on-1.

P.S. I’m doing a direct record and youtube SUCKS ****ING BALLS at syncing those, so it will look ****ty.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!