Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games 20 BP Easy Youtube Shameless Advertising Contest

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

KingGhidorah Posted:

tremmortrevor

Did you even read the rules of the contest?

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

Vote for me as Top Male Model because I'm the cute underdog

tremmortrevor, they’re right. So far your entry doesn’t count. It’s a nice thought though, pokemon is almost identical to what our show is about.

kbone

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I’ll be replying as randommiddleschooler Yeah I’m in middleschool get over it

If there’s no volume I get it because my camera sucks and it’s posted as AVI

What I said was that it was a great vid and that the best part was when you stabbed the other guy with the dart or when you got stabbed w/e and that you should keep making more vids. The only problem I had as the volume other than that it probably should be on G4

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

kbone Posted:

I’ll be replying as randommiddleschooler Yeah I’m in middleschool get over it

If there’s no volume I get it because my camera sucks and it’s posted as AVI

What I said was that it was a great vid and that the best part was when you stabbed the other guy with the dart or when you got stabbed w/e and that you should keep making more vids. The only problem I had as the volume other than that it probably should be on G4

It’s to good for G4 imo.

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

Episode 02 is now out, and you can also video reply to that one. I’ll give like 2 BP if you have the highest hits video response to EP02 alone, to encourage late entries. The rules still stand that if you have the highest hits video of any video responses to any of my videos, you get 20 BP. So if you have the highestof all responses, and it’s on EP02, you’ll get 22 BP. But if you have the highest, and it’s on EP01, you get 20; and the highest that’s on EP02 gets 2 BP.

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

Here’s an update on the contest. As of this post, the order of highest hits for video responses are the following:

1. CrinkzPipe

2. lolz_hax0rz

3. Mrthar

4. kbone

So Crinkz has taken first so far. Also, KingGhidorah (tremmortrevor) has not submitted a valid video response and is thusly not competing yet.

And the order of those who are getting the 2 bonus BP for the highest response for EP02 is as follows:

1. ????

Surprisingly, no one has submitted for the 2 BP. As far as the bonus is concerned, it’s up for grabs.

This is a surprisingly low turnout for 22 BP on the line. Oh well, makes it easier and a ton of free BP for whoever ends up winning. As a reminder, contest ends April 5th at 5pm Eastern time. gl.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

I planned on making a EP 02 review in a couple days, I’ll be making one for sure though.

nexusmaxis

Avatar: 166741 Sun Apr 05 19:28:42 -0400 2009

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Well, i made one, i responded to the second video, name is nexusmaxis (dur)

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

It’s 5 PM, and the contest is now over! The scoreboard looks like this!

1. CrinkzPipe – 688 <—- Winrar of 20 BP!

2. lolz_hax0rz – 315

3. Mrthar – 217

4. kbone – 24

Also, KingGhidorah (tremmortrevor) has not submitted a valid video response and did, thusly, not compete.

And the order of those who are getting the 2 bonus BP for the highest response for the second episode is as follows:

1. nexusmaxis – it doesn’t even matter how many hits, no one else even tried! 2 BP for you!

After I make this post, I’ll be sending out BP to the winrars. Thanks for playing!

And for those of you just getting here now, here is a link to the youtube channel in question:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeandlevel

Thanks for the support! Log in to see images! DOLDOE edited this message on 04/05/2009 5:11PM

nexusmaxis

Avatar: 166741 Sun Apr 05 19:28:42 -0400 2009

Level 15 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

DOLDOE Posted:

It’s 5 PM, and the contest is now over! The scoreboard looks like this!

1. CrinkzPipe – 688 <—- Winrar of 20 BP!

2. lolz_hax0rz – 315

3. Mrthar – 217

4. kbone – 24

Also, KingGhidorah (tremmortrevor) has not submitted a valid video response and did, thusly, not compete.

And the order of those who are getting the 2 bonus BP for the highest response for the second episode is as follows:

1. nexusmaxis – it doesn’t even matter how many hits, no one else even tried! 2 BP for you!

After I make this post, I’ll be sending out BP to the winrars. Thanks for playing!

And for those of you just getting here now, here is a link to the youtube channel in question:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeandlevel

Thanks for the support! Log in to see images!

wait, i thought i got 2nd? i got 317, so did that part of the contest only count for the first video??

nexusmaxis edited this message on 04/05/2009 6:49PM

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

nexusmaxis Posted:

wait, i thought i got 2nd? i got 317, so did that part of the contest only count for the first video??

Oh whoops, yea, you’re right. But the prizes are the same.

My bad man.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!