Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout The "special" quest.

Elstar

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

i’d choose all players in a given timeframe (not less than 24 hours so players in all TZs can participate).

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Yeah.

Microcontent? Super cool. I’m already amused this is there.

Hearing that the end result was already given hours ago? Eh, not so cool.

In a sense, the microquests have a multiplayer competitive component that is more tacked on. This would’ve gone perfectly awesome as a ‘play this out in a week timespan’ type thing. It is a little ‘oh…disappointing’ when being a daily player isn’t even enough to have a chance at short time challenges.

Anyhow, going to go continue being amused by the quest.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

The bad part about this (besides the fact that it screws over people who have lives outside of Forumwarz and thus prefer to play at the end of the day like me, as well as people in odd timezones) is that you had to have visits saved up to possibly succeed. That’s a bit silly and unnecessary, don’t you think?

Oh, well. I’ll definitely be in the market for one if and when I top the Flezz Leaderboard.

BTW, it sure would be funny if in a week or so those receipts turn out to be worth something. The people whining about that sure would feel dumb. (what i’m trying to say is please make the receipts worth something ok)

Pluvius edited this message on 02/23/2009 11:25PM

the Remainder

Avatar: 98830 2009-10-13 03:06:01 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

So if I beat episode 2 within a month do I get access to this quest?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

The problem is, if we allowed practically every participant to have the Peen, people would complain that we’re giving away Peen to donors (who finished Episode 2). That’s a very small subset of our users, even among active players.

It’s not really about rewarding people who spend “every minute” playing Forumwarz. It went to a handful of people who happened to be playing when it launched. Since they had more than four visits available, they obviously aren’t playing every day. It’s all fairly random. Although, you could say it rewarded people who follow us on Twitter, but I don’t necessarily have a problem with that.

Making the Peen more exclusive also drives up the price in the auction house, which is partly point of this. We want to see what a very rare E-Peen is worth in a free market. Therefore, I stand by my idea.

Um, I mean, Falcon****er stands by his idea. Log in to see images! Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 02/23/2009 11:25PM

SIG-ENABLING-
-MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 25677 Tue Mar 31 17:59:16 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

purchace championchips

Pluvius Posted:

The bad part about this (besides the fact that it screws over people who have lives outside of Forumwarz and thus prefer to play at the end of the day like me, as well as people in odd timezones) is that you had to have visits saved up to possibly succeed. That’s a bit silly and unnecessary, don’t you think?

Oh, well. I’ll definitely be in the market for one if and when I top the Flezz Leaderboard.

And to win the Customizable E-Peen when it was auctioned, you needed to have a lot of Flezz saved up.

And this Quest was only available to those that had purchased & finished Episode 2.

And besides, if it was made so that every single player in FWZ had the same equal chance to achieve the E-Peen… then what would be the point at all? If all E-Peen were equally available to all players, that completely contradicts the intent of the E-Peens; to have something to point to and say, “Ha, see, I’m a little bit more important & cool than you.”

And there are a LOT of E-Peen that can’t be achieved anymore:

Gambling Addiction

Impressively Pathetic

Jingjing

Patience, My bum!

Day One

First to the Finish Line

Obey the Permanoob

Vanilla Addict

Code Breaker

The Artist

Night of the Living Crotched

Dumpster Diver

The June Twenty-Second Incident

Kireji-sama

The Sequential Artist

FAILBLAZER

ThreadConstuctr SUPREME

Awesome Sauce™

Quality Unbumurance

Let Them Eat Cake

Pumpkin Krew

An Extra Quarter

Friend of Bootyhole: Annuum

Friend of Bootyhole: Frutescens

Friend of Bootyhole: Pubescens

Rudy Giuliani

Luke 10:30

Our Personal Army

Census Worker

Like a Virgule

Baby Bump

Foiled by an bum!

So, really… why is this one so different?

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

1338h4x Posted:

Ugh, another first X people only reward? ****ing bull****. Even if I had been on at the time, I only had 4 visits today so I won’t even finish the quest until tomorrow. Nice to hear that I get **** for a reward after breaking my streak to do this quest. If the reward had at least been some equipment instead of some junk that’d be a nice consolation prize…

Please, just stop doing the time limited stuff like that, it’s unfair and gyps a lot of players.

I had 12 visits, but I feel the same way.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Mjolnir Posted:

<a veritable locker room full of Peens!>

Thanks for putting this in perspective, Mjolnir.

However, this one is a bit different, in that it’s transferable…

...isn’t that COOL?! Log in to see images!

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Mjolnir Posted:

And to win the Customizable E-Peen when it was auctioned, you needed to have a lot of Flezz saved up.

[snip]

Gambling Addiction

Impressively Pathetic

Jingjing

Patience, My bum!

Day One

First to the Finish Line

Obey the Permanoob

Vanilla Addict

Code Breaker

The Artist

Night of the Living Crotched

Dumpster Diver

The June Twenty-Second Incident

Kireji-sama

The Sequential Artist

FAILBLAZER

ThreadConstuctr SUPREME

Awesome Sauce™

Quality Unbumurance

Let Them Eat Cake

Pumpkin Krew

An Extra Quarter

Friend of Bootyhole: Annuum

Friend of Bootyhole: Frutescens

Friend of Bootyhole: Pubescens

Rudy Giuliani

Luke 10:30

Our Personal Army

Census Worker

Like a Virgule

Baby Bump

Foiled by an bum!

Most if not all of those either gave you more time to get or were a lot harder to get, usually both. I guess the thing I’m objecting to is that getting the reward was based pretty much entirely on luck.

I don’t want to seem like I’m complaining, though. I don’t care about E-Peen too much and I really liked the sTalk dialogue, as usual. I’m extremely disappointed Falcon****er.com doesn’t actually exist, though.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Again, I don’t see the problem with an E-Peen that is achieved through luck. That makes it special, and coming up with new E-Peen that aren’t simply rehashes of the old ones can’t be easy.

I like the idea of transferable E-Peen, and I’d even like to see an E-Peen that players could award to each other directly (albeit under very limited & specific cirgreat timesstances). Something like the “I’m Gay” E-Peen, where a random (or not so random, if the Admins decided to make it more intentional) player received the ability to award an E-Peen to another player, based on whatever criteria the first player determined. Even if the first player didn’t get anything out of it, having the ability to give out an award directly is pretty cool. It would be kind of like the Customizable E-Peen, but it’s preset as far as the description and such.

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

futhermocker Posted:

Edit: Just blazed through the mission on my alt, here are the rewards: (MAJOR SPOILER WARNING)
-Alte Volo E-peen: This owner of this E-Peen™ currently possesses a Falcon Preservation Donor Plaque.

Mother ****. Didn’t finish it soon enough.

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Doctor Whom Posted:

Be glad that the 25 Plaques weren’t all won by a handful of people with multiple alts.

HAHAhahaLog in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Btw I never said anything until now because I didn’t want to make it public how much I wanted the new Peen and drive up the price (I paid over 21M just now, would have paid more), but I think it’s a shame that this new content which is in itself pretty damn awesome, had to be released in a way that ****s with the economy so much.

It kinda sucks for pretty much everyone who isn’t one of the lucky few (which is the majority of people with a life) to log on, see a new quest, check the boards to see what it’s about and learn that the rewards have already been given out.

I think the arguments for making it available for so few players (how many, btw? It’s more than 25) are pretty weak. This could have been done in a way that was more fair and more fun.

m0r1arty

Avatar: 91736 Tue Mar 24 18:23:44 -0400 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 35 Hacker

The second that it became exclusive to 25 Episode 2 completers with more than a days allowance of forum visits this challenge failed.

I’m all for having limited and exclusive **** – especially to ‘donators’, but this **** was just ****ed up beyond any recognition – and to hear Jappy call it random just ices the crap right out of it.

The peen deserves to stay and it’s owners congratulated, but for **** sake bawbags with control. Think for **** sakes eh?

On the flip side you could rename the peen ‘What the **** was that too?’

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

m0r1arty Posted:

The second that it became exclusive to 25 Episode 2 completers with more than a days allowance of forum visits this challenge failed.

I’m all for having limited and exclusive **** – especially to ‘donators’, but this **** was just ****ed up beyond any recognition – and to hear Jappy call it random just ices the crap right out of it.

The peen deserves to stay and it’s owners congratulated, but for **** sake bawbags with control. Think for **** sakes eh?

On the flip side you could rename the peen ‘What the **** was that too?’

In other words, we should’ve given out more of them? Specifically, given out as many as it would take to keep people from whining in GD that they didn’t get the Peen?

Even if we gave out 250 of these, people would be complaining that they were too late. You can’t win. Trust me, we know how this works.

So let it all out, guys. Though I must say, m0r1arty, your tone would be better suited for Whiny ****es in this case.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

In other words, we should’ve given out more of them? Specifically, given out as many as it would take to keep people from whining in GD that they didn’t get the Peen?

Even if we gave out 250 of these, people would be complaining that they were too late. You can’t win. Trust me, we know how this works.

Of course 250 is not enough, but the limit doesn’t matter that much for me.

I think it was kinda unfair the mission required you to have 5 forum visits while you can only get 4 a day. Note that most people who play domination burn their 12 visits on Sunday, so alot people got screwed out already.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

but those who play domination get shiny medals and e-peens from those medals

what’s wrong with giving out an e-peen to those who don’t play domination?

m0r1arty

Avatar: 91736 Tue Mar 24 18:23:44 -0400 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 35 Hacker

So let it all out, guys. Though I must say, m0r1arty, your tone would be better suited for Whiny ****es in this case.

Listen Princess, you show me where I said there should have been more of them and I’ll buy you that Vaseline you’ve been craving for you bumhurt. Keeping potential advantages to the game too close to your chest and to such a selective few only shows rampant disregard to anyone who plays here.

I play for fun, which I’ve not had much of since EP 1 finished. So quit yer yappin’ and crack up the content eh?

I’m up for paying more, but like many I’m pretty ****ed off at how **** what I paid for was.

Not whining – take this as customer feedback.

-m0r

m0r1arty was banned for this post by Evil Trout

m0r1arty edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Durroth

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 47 Hacker

“Firewall Fighter”

The problem is, if we allowed practically every participant to have the Peen, people would complain that we’re giving away Peen to donors (who finished Episode 2). That’s a very small subset of our users, even among active players.

It’s not really about rewarding people who spend “every minute” playing Forumwarz. It went to a handful of people who happened to be playing when it launched. Since they had more than four visits available, they obviously aren’t playing every day. It’s all fairly random. Although, you could say it rewarded people who follow us on Twitter, but I don’t necessarily have a problem with that.

Making the Peen more exclusive also drives up the price in the auction house, which is partly point of this. We want to see what a very rare E-Peen is worth in a free market. Therefore, I stand by my idea.

Um, I mean, Falcon****er stands by his idea. Log in to see images!

... but why would anyone want to give away an epeen? people here seem rather more protective of their epeens than their hordes of cash

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

m0r1arty Posted:

Listen Princess, you show me where I said there should have been more of them and I’ll buy you that Vaseline you’ve been craving for you bumhurt. Keeping potential advantages to the game too close to your chest and to such a selective few only shows rampant disregard to anyone who plays here.

I play for fun, which I’ve not had much of since EP 1 finished. So quit yer yappin’ and crack up the content eh?

I’m up for paying more, but like many I’m pretty ****ed off at how **** what I paid for was.

Not whining – take this as customer feedback.

-m0r

There are 5 (FIVE) up for [url=http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/79207auction[/url], right now, so that more than 25 people have a chance at getting this item.

If CZ had released this challenge prior to Kyoubai, I might be sympathetic with you. But this challenge is actually serving multiple purposes.

1) It rewards the lucky few that happened to have enough visits and happened to log in at the right time. Sort of like an unannounced clearance sale where there were 10 PS3s selling for $200. Just like IRL, being in the right place at the right time, with enough ‘currency’ (in this case, Forum Visits) in your pocket gets you a sweet deal.

2) It is testing the new function of transferable E-Peen. This is obviously new script of some kind, and this is a good beta test.

3) It’s gauging the amount of Flezz that would be spent if a limited number of useful items were brought to Kyoubai. What if they designed a new ‘Headset’, with Ego +100, Offense +10, Defense +10. How much would those sell for if there were only 25 of them released?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!