Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

m0r1arty

Avatar: 91736 Tue Mar 24 18:23:44 -0400 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

In other words, we should’ve given out more of them? Specifically, given out as many as it would take to keep people from whining in GD that they didn’t get the Peen?

Even if we gave out 250 of these, people would be complaining that they were too late. You can’t win. Trust me, we know how this works.

So let it all out, guys. Though I must say, m0r1arty, your tone would be better suited for Whiny ****es in this case.

Listen Princess, you show me where I said there should have been more of them and I’ll buy you that Vaseline you’ve been craving for you bumhurt. Keeping potential advantages to the game too close to your chest and to such a selective few only shows rampant disregard to anyone who plays here.

I play for fun, which I’ve not had much of since EP 1 finished. So quit yer yappin’ and crack up the content eh?

I’m up for paying more, but like many I’m pretty ****ed off at how **** what I paid for was.

Not whining – take this as customer feedback.

-m0r

m0r1arty was banned for this post by Evil Trout

m0r1arty edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!