Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

m0r1arty Posted:

Listen Princess, you show me where I said there should have been more of them and I’ll buy you that Vaseline you’ve been craving for you bumhurt. Keeping potential advantages to the game too close to your chest and to such a selective few only shows rampant disregard to anyone who plays here.

I play for fun, which I’ve not had much of since EP 1 finished. So quit yer yappin’ and crack up the content eh?

I’m up for paying more, but like many I’m pretty ****ed off at how **** what I paid for was.

Not whining – take this as customer feedback.

-m0r

There are 5 (FIVE) up for [url=http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/79207auction[/url], right now, so that more than 25 people have a chance at getting this item.

If CZ had released this challenge prior to Kyoubai, I might be sympathetic with you. But this challenge is actually serving multiple purposes.

1) It rewards the lucky few that happened to have enough visits and happened to log in at the right time. Sort of like an unannounced clearance sale where there were 10 PS3s selling for $200. Just like IRL, being in the right place at the right time, with enough ‘currency’ (in this case, Forum Visits) in your pocket gets you a sweet deal.

2) It is testing the new function of transferable E-Peen. This is obviously new script of some kind, and this is a good beta test.

3) It’s gauging the amount of Flezz that would be spent if a limited number of useful items were brought to Kyoubai. What if they designed a new ‘Headset’, with Ego +100, Offense +10, Defense +10. How much would those sell for if there were only 25 of them released?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!