Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Durroth

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 47 Hacker

“Firewall Fighter”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

The problem is, if we allowed practically every participant to have the Peen, people would complain that we’re giving away Peen to donors (who finished Episode 2). That’s a very small subset of our users, even among active players.

It’s not really about rewarding people who spend “every minute” playing Forumwarz. It went to a handful of people who happened to be playing when it launched. Since they had more than four visits available, they obviously aren’t playing every day. It’s all fairly random. Although, you could say it rewarded people who follow us on Twitter, but I don’t necessarily have a problem with that.

Making the Peen more exclusive also drives up the price in the auction house, which is partly point of this. We want to see what a very rare E-Peen is worth in a free market. Therefore, I stand by my idea.

Um, I mean, Falcon****er stands by his idea. Log in to see images!

... but why would anyone want to give away an epeen? people here seem rather more protective of their epeens than their hordes of cash

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!