Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest NEW CONTEST: Post your own Crotch Zombifying videos!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

It’s been way too long since we’ve had a contest here! This one’s for Brownie Points.

“Crotch Zombie” isn’t just the name of Forumwarz’s parent company. It’s also a really gay prank to pull on your friends and neighbors!

The urban definition of “crotch zombie” (vote it up while you’re there)!

”A sexually discomfiting prank whereby the actor, in the presence of several others in a confined area (such as an elevator), covers his crotch and proceeds to slowly and steadily approach the victim, impressing his pelvic region upon him, moaning and bumuming the blank expression of the walking undead (i.e., a zombie).”

We want you to video yourself or friends “crotch zombie-ing” someone. It doesn’t have to be a prank on a stranger (that would be advocating quasi-sexual bumault), but whatever’s funniest will win. Use your discretion, I guess.

Next, post that **** on YouTube or wherever (preferably tagged with “crotch zombie” and “Forumwarz.” Link it up here and we’ll judge it! For bonus points, add it to the our official Facebook fanpage.

And now, a photo love-essay of how one might administer a crotch zombie:

Subtlety is key.

Victims are often in a compromised position.

Target acquired!

In an elevator, no one can hear you scream. (Make sure to press all the floor bumons!)

Can it be raep tiem nao plz?

Indeed it can. Indeed it can!

See that fetal position? Means you’ve done something right!

An easily forgotten, but important rule. No homo!

Finally, a hearty reconciliation.

EDIT: This failful contest is done.

Umm…yeah. Some guys won. Grats to “runner-up” Echuu, who had the courage to submit first. Grats to General Romanov, who will collect his reward as soon as he finishes his entry.

(But you won, buddy, you won.) Log in to see images! Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 04/15/2008 6:10PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Remember, guys – whoring out your dignity for cash and fabulous prizes is an American past-time. Log in to see images!

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

Shame, I cannot show my face or i’ll get hunted down by Evil Trout and skull****ed. Oh well, better luck next comp! Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

You say that as if it’s a bad thing.

AiglosCelt

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Balloon Posted:

You say that as if it’s a bad thing.

QFT

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

DEAR @god! HE LOOKS LIKE CUTIEPIE!

Also, nobody needs images that large. They take a while to load, even on broadband, if you know what I mean.

Corion edited this message on 03/19/2008 6:46PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Corion Posted:

DEAR @god! HE LOOKS LIKE CUTIEPIE!

Also, nobody needs images that large. They take a while to load, even on broadband, if you know what I mean.

That’s because CutiePie is an aged picture of Jalapeno. The secret is out!

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I really think this should be somewhere in the game.

The expression on the right is just too creepy to exist only in this thread.

Legolas

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

...GORDON FROHMAN! Log in to see images!

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

Legolas Posted:

...GORDON FROHMAN! Log in to see images!

GORDON FREECHMEN

pokezel

Avatar: 13498 Wed Oct 29 21:41:28 -0400 2008

Level 46 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

How long is this contest going to last?

I might be able to do some real cinematics for this in two weeks.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

I might record this in the next few days, it’s prolly gonna suck and it’s also gonna suck to show myself but, hey it’s all fun and games.

Echuu edited this message on 03/22/2008 10:50AM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Echuu Posted:

I might record this in the next few days, it’s prolly gonna suck and it’s also gonna suck to show myself but, hey it’s all fun and games.

Just go for it, dudes. Nobody’s entered yet, so it’s wide open. I know that someone’s eventually going to take a crack at it…till then, it will stay here as a shameful reminder of our complacency.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

So.. i did it. All in the name of the lulz. Sometimes it was hard not to laugh Log in to see images! but someone had to step up and do it.

When i was getting into the role of a zombie it turned into a re-re zombie instead. At least there was a happy ending. I’m the zombie and my brother is the child (hes actually 16).

Sorry for the bad acting, directing, and the cameraman(the tripod). And before someone else find out, i know how to spell submission, buti must have slipped on my keyboard or something. Log in to see images!

HQ Version

Let the mockery begin. I’m sooo going to regret this.

Hehe, thanks ET, maybe it wasn’t thaaat bad.

Pimptastic-froth: yeah unfortunately it was scripted(obviously Log in to see images! Echuu edited this message on 04/11/2008 12:29PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I thought it was pretty funny Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

It seemed a bit scripted, but the happy ending was a laugh. Good job Echuu.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Echuu Posted:

So.. i did it. All in the name of the lulz. Sometimes it was hard not to laugh Log in to see images! but someone had to step up and do it.

When i was getting into the role of a zombie it turned into a re-re zombie instead. At least there was a happy ending. I’m the zombie and my brother is the child (hes actually 16).

Sorry for the bad acting, directing, and the cameraman(the tripod). And before someone else find out, i know how to spell submission, buti must have slipped on my keyboard or something. Log in to see images!

Youtube Link

Pimptastic-froth: yeah unfortunately it was scripted(obviously Log in to see images!

Dude, that took balls (no homo, and no pun intended) and I tip my hat to you! I LOL’d.

Okay, so we have a frontrunner. Are you guys gonna let him win by default or are you gonna step up?

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

Working on it.

When is the deadline, and what is the price? Any details?

Abdullah_Obl-
ongata

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 7 Camwhore

The Internet frightens me

Echuu Posted:

Youtube Link

Pimptastic-froth: yeah unfortunately it was scripted(obviously Log in to see images!

That was great! I feel like that deserves some kind of award, regardless of who ultimately wins. A couple of interesting notes:

1. I realize now that as Zombies the CZ team rarely groans. Always interesting to see someone else’s take on something.

2. Having the victim cower in the corner is also of recent vintage. Usually they’re just pushing back, trying not to be victimized!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

If people are gonna enter, we’ll let this contest run for two more weeks.

The prize? How bout some brownies? Minimum of three, scaling up depending on quality. Maybe some kind of honorary E-Peen if we can think of something clever.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!