Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Abdullah_Obl-
ongata

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 7 Camwhore

The Internet frightens me

Echuu Posted:

So.. i did it. All in the name of the lulz. Sometimes it was hard not to laugh Log in to see images! but someone had to step up and do it.

When i was getting into the role of a zombie it turned into a re-re zombie instead. At least there was a happy ending. I’m the zombie and my brother is the child (hes actually 16).

Sorry for the bad acting, directing, and the cameraman(the tripod). And before someone else find out, i know how to spell submission, buti must have slipped on my keyboard or something. Log in to see images!

Youtube Link

Let the mockery begin. I’m sooo going to regret this.

Hehe, thanks ET, maybe it wasn’t thaaat bad.

Pimptastic-froth: yeah unfortunately it was scripted(obviously Log in to see images!

That was great! I feel like that deserves some kind of award, regardless of who ultimately wins. A couple of interesting notes:

1. I realize now that as Zombies the CZ team rarely groans. Always interesting to see someone else’s take on something.

2. Having the victim cower in the corner is also of recent vintage. Usually they’re just pushing back, trying not to be victimized!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!