Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Who else is voting for "Fran is fat"?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

dobnits Posted:

This isn’t even the best one this year. DENSA had a score of 40 within 24 hours, JewGrounds was nearly 30.

That’s because the average Forumwarz player upvotes crappy stuff.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Brilliant. I’m gonna go upvote it right now.

HotShot

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

**** you all! I downvoted it!

And I don’t care what you’ll call me

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I downvoted it too.

Stupid threads like this are the reason my forum went from +12 to -1 within the last 24 hours, cuz everyone is troll-downvoting.

Voting for a sub you like is one thing, but ****ing the rest of the submitters out of our scoops is just immature. (Not that I expect to find maturity here.)

Loli-Druchii

Avatar: 57498 Mon Oct 20 20:28:33 -0400 2008

[H-Gamers]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Nicco Posted:

That’s because the average Forumwarz player upvotes crappy stuff.

So…the average Forumwarz player upvotes crappy stuff…

And most of the people upvoting Fran is Fat is an Average Player…

Hmm…

doctormale reproductive organtor

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

HotShot Posted:

HotShot deserves his own board because he is so meta he is reverse trolling a troll buildr idea in a game about trolling.

HOTSHOT IS COOL BOARD IDEA FOR NEXT WEEK LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Shii Posted:

I downvoted it too.

Stupid threads like this are the reason my forum went from +12 to -1 within the last 24 hours, cuz everyone is troll-downvoting.

Voting for a sub you like is one thing, but ****ing the rest of the submitters out of our scoops is just immature. (Not that I expect to find maturity here.)

Another reason we have ****ty ideas is that people submit and vote just for the scoops and peens, not for the sake of creating a good entry. Not, singling you out or outright accusing you, your post just reminded me of that.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

HotShot Posted:

whoop whoop

Loli-Druchii Posted:

So…the average Forumwarz player upvotes crappy stuff…

And most of the people upvoting Fran is Fat is an Average Player…

Hmm…

so youre saying every fwz player submits ****ty subs to forumbuildr?

the people that upvote this forum idea are the people that dont downvote everything thats not meme related

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

upvoted to help save/break forumbuildr

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Nicco Posted:

the people that upvote this forum idea are the people that dont downvote everything thats not meme related

So instead just downvote EVERYTHING! Brilliant.

RAH RAH FIGHT DA POWAH

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Adapt Posted:

Another reason we have ****ty ideas is that people submit and vote just for the scoops and peens, not for the sake of creating a good entry. Not, singling you out or outright accusing you, your post just reminded me of that.

I only submit stuff when I’m actually TRYING to make good entries. I don’t use all my entries every week. Could care less about the scoops I get from Forumbuildr. IMO if we got rid of the scoop reward, we’d see higher quality in Forumbuildr because the Dom whores would stop submitting “surefire win” crap.

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fingerz Posted:

I only submit stuff when I’m actually TRYING to make good entries. I don’t use all my entries every week. Could care less about the scoops I get from Forumbuildr. IMO if we got rid of the scoop reward, we’d see higher quality in Forumbuildr because the Dom whores would stop submitting “surefire win” crap.

Do this to INCIT also please. Hitler likes chocolate scoops BTW.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

doctormale reproductive organtor Posted:

So instead just downvote EVERYTHING! Brilliant.

RAH RAH FIGHT DA POWAH

I downvoted everything because ALL ideas are stupid.

C’mon, can’t you take a joke every once in a while?

I worked a lot on forumbuildr to have a decent idea of what’s going on there. What do you see usually is either incredibly overused Reiligion/Sex parodies, and stuff that doesn’t even resemble a forum. People are writing easy stuff because of choc scoops and E-Peen.

Fran edited this message on 01/07/2009 4:15PM

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran Posted:

I downvoted everything because ALL ideas are stupid.

C’mon, can’t you take a joke every once in a while?

You’re right every idea on Buildr is stupid. We should downvote them all to -5, then nothing will get made and we will prove how gigantic our e-male reproductive organes are. This will also somehow fix Buildr because Barack Obama told me it would.

Loli-Druchii

Avatar: 57498 Mon Oct 20 20:28:33 -0400 2008

[H-Gamers]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Nicco Posted:

Not saying that every player submits ****ty subs. There are some genuinely good submissions out there in the sea of crap that is the Forum Idea Submission area.

And, actually, I think that the majority of people who upvote this forum are going to be the folks who want to make a statement and the folks who are re-res and just want to see a dumb idea get in. In some ways this forum is the forum to upvote if you normally downvote everything that’s not a meme.

Hell, I’ve seen Fran is Fat in the ads so often that I thought it was a meme around here. That’s why I downvoted it. I don’t think it’s funny or original.

I know that forumwarz is far from an ideal situation when it comes to collaborative projects, but I think that perhaps this is not the best way to let Crotch Zombie know.

Then again, I think it’d be Incredibly Ironic if Fran is Fat becomes the first lvl 36 forum…

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

You’re right every idea on Buildr is stupid. We should downvote them all to -5, then nothing will get made and we will prove how gigantic our e-male reproductive organes are. This will also somehow fix Buildr because Barack Obama told me it would.

Tell me, do you think ANY of the last week ideas were any good? Were original?

Let’s see the latest 6 forum ideas:

DENSA: The only forum that resembles a forum and a fairly original idea.

JewGrounds: Religion bashing forum.

Wal-Martyr: Religion bashing forum.

SexTeen: Sex bashing forum.

Fetish forum: Sex bashing forum.

Cosplay Central: Not really a forum, imo, although it was original in concept.

I’m very sad and disheartened to admit this, but I miss Pickled male reproductive organbum. Although his forums were very excentric, and hard to write, at least they were ORIGINAL.

hurf de rijp

Level 4 Hacker

“BASIC”

as much as i loathe the term i’m still bumhurt that coldplayground wasn’t as appreciated as much as it should have been

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

imo Grudge Report is original (I didn’t see any sort of “personal Army” type forums when I last pistachio ran) but could still use some fleshing out.

I just love how this utterly ****ty idea is going to win at this rate.

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran, I’m not a Buildrfabulous person, I won’t lose any sleep if this wins, but I just think it’s a lot of people who are bumhurt about their ideas not winning so they are trying to prove that Buildr is “broken.”

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Fran, I’m not a Buildrfabulous person, I won’t lose any sleep if this wins, but I just think it’s a lot of people who are bumhurt about their ideas not winning so they are trying to prove that Buildr is “broken.”

Why aren’t they bumhurt at the constant and repetitive sex/religion forums winning, then?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!