Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Loli-Druchii

Avatar: 57498 Mon Oct 20 20:28:33 -0400 2008

[H-Gamers]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Nicco Posted:

so youre saying every fwz player submits ****ty subs to forumbuildr?

the people that upvote this forum idea are the people that dont downvote everything thats not meme related

Not saying that every player submits ****ty subs. There are some genuinely good submissions out there in the sea of crap that is the Forum Idea Submission area.

And, actually, I think that the majority of people who upvote this forum are going to be the folks who want to make a statement and the folks who are re-res and just want to see a dumb idea get in. In some ways this forum is the forum to upvote if you normally downvote everything that’s not a meme.

Hell, I’ve seen Fran is Fat in the ads so often that I thought it was a meme around here. That’s why I downvoted it. I don’t think it’s funny or original.

I know that forumwarz is far from an ideal situation when it comes to collaborative projects, but I think that perhaps this is not the best way to let Crotch Zombie know.

Then again, I think it’d be Incredibly Ironic if Fran is Fat becomes the first lvl 36 forum…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!