Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Who else is voting for "Fran is fat"?

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Fran Posted:

repetitive sex/religion forums winning

BUT THAT’S SO WITTY!!

lols

doctormale reproductive organtor

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran Posted:

Why aren’t they bumhurt at the constant and repetitive sex/religion forums winning, then?

They are, they thought their ideas were better (maybe they were), so now they’re downvoting everything and upvoting FIF.

If it wins it wins, I just hope it doesn’t become a trend.

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Supporting an E-Peen for everyone that upvoted this.

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Bonkenhi Posted:

Supporting an E-Peen for everyone that upvoted this.

Only if it gives negative inches Log in to see images!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

You know currently DENSA had ****ty topics, ‘Membership’ and ‘Lolcats’ are some of the worst ones I ahve ever seen and are almost impossible to write for. I mean what do you do for ‘Membership’? Really? Reaaaally?

The mods did not do any inferring with that. They shouldn’t interfere with Fran’s fatness lapping over into buildr (no troll)

I Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

So the idea here is that being epically unfunny to prove the point that Forumbuildr is subject to vote manipulation and general idiocy (something proven ages ago, imo) is a big thumbs up, and the way that the site vets should behave.

And this is being positioned as a protest type thing? What exactly would the forum creator and all the site veterans who are supporting this “for the lulz” suggest for ET to change? Honestly, the only thing I’ve ever been able to come up with that might help curb some of the crap is removing all rewards from it. No peens, no flezz, no scoops, no leaderboard.

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

scullyangel Posted:

So the idea here is that being epically unfunny to prove the point that Forumbuildr is subject to vote manipulation and general idiocy (something proven ages ago, imo) is a big thumbs up, and the way that the site vets should behave.

And this is being positioned as a protest type thing? What exactly would the forum creator and all the site veterans who are supporting this “for the lulz” suggest for ET to change? Honestly, the only thing I’ve ever been able to come up with that might help curb some of the crap is removing all rewards from it. No peens, no flezz, no scoops, no leaderboard.

Quoting this powerful post.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Fran is Fat will save Forumbuildr and usher in a golden age of clever

and creative forums.

Stabby Rip S-
tab Stab

[Rip Apart my Soul]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

scullyangel Posted:

Taking away all rewards would leave no inventive for anyone to play, thus the only people who would play are the ones who build forums just because they like to build forums, and want to see them be good. And that’s what everyone seems to want here anyway.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

forumbuildr sub Posted:

forumBAWWWWWW’er v3.0

Come, **** with your like-minded peers about how UNFAIR things are in Forumwarz. Here you’ll find plenty of shoulders to cry on when your suggestions get downvoted and other “****tier” ones get upvoted. The best part about forumBAWWWWWW’er v3.0 is that nobody here will EVER remind you that what wins is all a matter of opinion, and that if you truly want to win sometimes you have to sacrifice things like dignity and non-meme humor.

Topics: bumhurt, ****ing and BAWWWWWWWW

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

Fingerz Posted:

Good forum idea

Upvoted

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Master_Troll Posted:

Upvoted

hurf de rijp

Level 4 Hacker

“BASIC”

in all seriousness if you don’t upvote fif you’re a big sweaty gay

RopeBert

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran Posted:

Tell me, do you think ANY of the last week ideas were any good? Were original?

Let’s see the latest 6 forum ideas:

DENSA: The only forum that resembles a forum and a fairly original idea.

I agree.

Fran Posted:

JewGrounds: Religion bashing forum.

I disagree. If you know anything about Judaism, some of the submissions were ****ing hilarious. In fact, some of the contributors HAD to be Jewish because of the references that were made and they were jokes that you would only get if you were a member of the Jewish community.

Fran Posted:

Wal-Martyr: Religion bashing forum.

This one just sucked bum! Too bad we can’t downvote established forums to get rid of them.

Fran Posted:

SexTeen: Sex bashing forum.

Fetish forum: Sex bashing forum.

The Fetish forum one had some major potential but got ****ed over by some acne-faced, over hormoned, sex-crazed teenagers and furry fanatics. I’m surprised no one has made a “Got Fur?” forum yet.

Fran Posted:

Cosplay Central: Not really a forum, imo, although it was original in concept.

Yup.

Fran Posted:

I’m very sad and disheartened to admit this, but I miss Pickled male reproductive organbum. Although his forums were very excentric, and hard to write, at least they were ORIGINAL.

I want to see them back too.

GOLDENSAUSAGE

Avatar: 63088 Thu Nov 20 00:23:00 -0500 2008

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

and what the hell is the point for all this anyways? seriously.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I think everyone in this thread voted what he likes and that’s a good thing Log in to see images!

GOLDENSAUSAGE

Avatar: 63088 Thu Nov 20 00:23:00 -0500 2008

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

quangntenemy Posted:

I think everyone in this thread voted what people say they should vote for and that’s a good thing? Log in to see images!

Tig O-Bitties

Avatar: 24201 Thu Nov 06 12:02:31 -0500 2008

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

RopeBert Posted:

I’m surprised no one has made a “Got Fur?” forum yet.

Shhh….don’t give them any ideas.

RopeBert Posted:

Fran Posted:

JewGrounds: Religion bashing forum

I disagree. If you know anything about Judaism, some of the submissions were ****ing hilarious. In fact, some of the contributors HAD to be Jewish because of the references that were made and they were jokes that you would only get if you were a member of the Jewish community.

Agreed. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of submissions to JewGrounds, a forum for which I initially had fairly low hopes.

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

So you guys show originality by following up a topic about stupidity with…a topic about stupidity. Okaaay…

I’m gonna go lie down now because my brain hurts and I clearly missed something.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Blu3Schnauzer Posted:

So you guys show originality by following up a topic about stupidity with…a topic about stupidity. Okaaay…

I’m gonna go lie down now because my brain hurts and I clearly missed something.

It’s something stupid, but it’s originally stupid at least.

Well, it’s no longer in the lead. At least, Grudge Report is not one of the repetitive Sex/Religion forums, and the owner actually tried to do something cool with it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!