Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Who else is voting for "Fran is fat"?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

This is still a funny idea.

DaReToDrEaM

Avatar: 110219 Sun Jan 04 12:11:16 -0500 2009

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Fran Posted:

It’s actually the best idea to ever land in Forumbuildr.

Yeah let’s vote for incredibly stupid and shouldn’t be allowed to exist witty ideas like The Grudge Report, Cosplay Central, Wal-Martyr and SexTeen!

But that’s the entire point of this whole game, to make fun of stupid forums that exist on the internet somewhere. It isn’t to create forums that cater to attention loving camwhores. Of course you’re pleased, it’s all about you! Did daddy not hug you enough or something?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

DaReToDrEaM Posted:

But that’s the entire point of this whole game, to make fun of stupid forums that exist on the internet somewhere. It isn’t to create forums that cater to attention loving camwhores.

Now that I removed the obvious trolling part, I can argue about this.

I can see paroding forums all around the internet as a good thing. However, all forums are distorted to be a sex/religion bashing. We already have TOO MANY of these here. It’s no wonder forumbuildr is so abandoned, if you think writing about the same things over and over and over and over are fine.

I tried to endure it, as did most of the people who cared about buildr in the past. I wish I had Blu3Schnauzer’s stamina.

And to be quite honest, yes I’m pleased. I didn’t know I’d bring so much hatred towards buildr, and guess what, from people who for the most don’t care about buildr!

Fran edited this message on 01/08/2009 10:12AM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

DaReToDrEaM Posted:

But that’s the entire point of this whole game, to make fun of stupid forums that exist on the internet somewhere. It isn’t to create forums that cater to attention loving camwhores. Of course you’re pleased, it’s all about you! Did daddy not hug you enough or something?

Make fun of stupid forums? Hmm maybe. But as I can see from many recent forums it’s more like copy some stupid forums, change the names a little, and call it a parody. Not interesting imo.

doctormale reproductive organtor

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

quangntenemy Posted:

Make fun of stupid forums? Hmm maybe. But as I can see from many recent forums it’s more like copy some stupid forums, change the names a little, and call it a parody. Not interesting imo.

There are actually a lot of interesting ideas but people downvote them because they don’t understand them, instead of pbuming (yes, you actually are allowed to pbum!)

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

doctormale reproductive organtor Posted:

There are actually a lot of interesting ideas but people downvote them because they don’t understand them, instead of pbuming (yes, you actually are allowed to pbum!)

Isn’t it natural to do whatever you can to make sure your favourite forum wins?

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

quangntenemy Posted:

You tell me, then. What composes a true parody?

Weird Al is said to do parody work, when all he does is keep the tune but change the words. How is this different from keeping the feel of a website, albeit in Forum form, but change some words?

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

quangntenemy Posted:

Isn’t it natural to do whatever you can to make sure your favourite forum wins?

No, I’d think it would be natural to actually upvote good ideas and downvote bad ones. Should I downvote every other enemy just because I submitted 4 or 5?

Madame Azure

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Oh, never mind.

Madame Azure edited this message on 01/08/2009 6:39PM

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Fran Posted:

I tried to endure it, as did most of the people who cared about buildr in the past. I wish I had Blu3Schnauzer’s stamina.

Lol, didn’t have much last week…JewGrounds threw me pretty well. Growing up in a protestant southern town does not give one much of a background in Hebrew ways. I could do more with Wal-Martyr because I have an instructor who is a huge conspiracy theorist, so his rantings inspired me a lot there.

But yeah, I have no problem admitting I am tired of the sex and religion forums, too. For me, it’s just make the best entries I can, have fun with it, and hope others have the same good taste sense of humor as me.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Looks like this forum will be the winner. If so I think I’ll be the top contributor next week Log in to see images!

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

You win some you lose some, but my reign of Turr’r will continue next week. Ive thought of a real fun one. Log in to see images!

DaReToDrEaM

Avatar: 110219 Sun Jan 04 12:11:16 -0500 2009

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Fran Posted:

Now that I removed the obvious trolling part, I can argue about this.

I can see paroding forums all around the internet as a good thing. However, all forums are distorted to be a sex/religion bashing. We already have TOO MANY of these here. It’s no wonder forumbuildr is so abandoned, if you think writing about the same things over and over and over and over are fine.

And to be quite honest, yes I’m pleased. I didn’t know I’d bring so much hatred towards buildr, and guess what, from people who for the most don’t care about buildr!

Sure, discredit me by calling me a troll. I stand by what I said earlier.

Aren’t all of the forums on the internet repetitious already? You can’t get creative with this game.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Uh-oh! Looks like this may not win!

Did CZ give the others free votes just to give them a chance?

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Great job, guys. By downvoting the best idea (Grudge Report) you are going to give the win to another stupid entry like Atheists’ Heaven, whereas had you just voted regularly Grudge Report would be a runaway winner.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

doctormale reproductive organtor Posted:

Great job, guys. By downvoting the best idea (Grudge Report) you are going to give the win to another stupid entry like Atheists’ Heaven, whereas had you just voted regularly Grudge Report would be a runaway winner.

Dude, probably itself wasn’t good enough that people didn’t hesitate to downvote it.

Fook mi

Avatar: 38190 Sat Jan 17 06:06:58 -0500 2009

[International Comm-
ittee of Doctors
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Oh no, it’s 33 votes for the two forums.

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

quangntenemy Posted:

Dude, probably itself wasn’t good enough that people didn’t hesitate to downvote it.

People were downvoting everything when they were upvoting FIF earlier.

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Fran is not fat, she is the essence of beauty.

Bonkenhi

Avatar: 75529 Sat Nov 22 17:24:38 -0500 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Oh wow. Well, Snoops.com has taken the lead somehow. Looks like Fran is Fat has been beaten at it’s own game…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!