Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion [CLOSED] I am a Creationist ask me a question

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I study Apologetics in church and on my own. Let me answer your questions, hopefully I can answer every single one of them.

Inego Loxy O-
hearn Vixen -
Eerhart John-
Ian Za Za

Avatar: 94336 Sat Dec 20 04:30:20 -0500 2008

Level 13 Hacker

IM A WORTHLESS PERSON, SEE ME PRETENDING IM PROUD OF IT. PS NICCO IS AWESOME YO

Why is God such a meany-head?

Are-

Avatar: 90963 Mon Dec 15 03:10:56 -0500 2008

[Giveupalready]

Level 35 Hacker

The Biscuit Kid is my GOD, and I'm a piece of ****!

Whats the 1,000,001’th decimal of pi?

OverclockedJ-
esus

Avatar: 16071 2010-02-06 15:55:38 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

What is the average airpseed volocity of an unladen swallow?

draco_nite

Avatar: 57182 2009-11-15 04:35:20 -0500

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Why the hell did God make sin? No, srsly.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Adam and Eve had three children: Cain, Abel, and Seth. Cain killed Abel. Seth is the ancestor of Noah.

Where did Seth’s wife come from? (Same with Cain)

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

The bible is the book of god, yet it is written by man.

God is devine, man is (by nature) a liar and evil.

A bit of a paradox eh?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

The below sentace is false.

Both sentaces above and below this are true.

The above sentance is false.

Which sentance is right?

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Inertia Posted:

I study Apologetics in church and on my own. Let me answer your questions, hopefully I can answer every single one of them.

How do you feel that their are now working theorem for all irreducible complexities?

I personally am agnostic and just want your opinion.

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Crinkz Posted:

Which sentance is right?

Well obviously he bottom one is true. OHWAIT The middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the….

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Crinkz Posted:

Which sentance is right?

*Head explodes* BlankTH’s post is way better lol.

shrtcat edited this message on 12/09/2008 8:01PM

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

shrtcat Posted:

I know. I’m awesome.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

shrtcat Posted:

qft

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

oops sorry guys a bit late I was pwning forums.

need a bit of time to address all these questions. Hold on while I compile my 12000 word essays.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Why do you think we want another religion thread?

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

iRAWR Posted:

Why is God such a meany-head?

He died for you, you call him a meanie head?

Are- Posted:

Whats the 1,000,001’th decimal of pi?

OverclockedJesus Posted:

What is the average airpseed volocity of an unladen swallow?

I’m not a Monty Python fan.

draco_nite Posted:

Why the hell did God make sin? No, srsly.

1. Sin is an action. It is a verb. It can be used as a noun too, but when it is, it means a collection of certain actions. Your question is false. Illogical. For example. “God creates food”, that’s a valid sentence. But “God creates eating” is ridiculous. Back to sin, God creates mammary glands, but God didn’t create fapping, that’s ridiculous. By the way, contrary to popular belief, fapping isn’t natural. Animals don’t jerk off, and many people have never fapped once in their life. Semen lets itself out even if you don’t fap.

2. In relation to morality…God did make some sort of moral standard of what is acceptable and not acceptable. What goes against this standard is defined as sin. So I suppose that indirectly causes sin to exist. However, without this moral standard, can you imagine how chaotic the world would become? God obviously made these to instate order.

3. If your question was why God gave us the capacity to sin, my answer is that it is part of our “free will”. Forgive the analogy, but it’s like having wordfilters. Or rather like Runescape chat way back when when you can only use preselected words to communicate.

4. Note that Sin wasn’t defined until the time of Moses. Before then it was just “What pleases God vs What displeases God”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Adam and Eve had three children: Cain, Abel, and Seth. Cain killed Abel. Seth is the ancestor of Noah.

Where did Seth’s wife come from? (Same with Cain)

Genesis 4:16-17 gave an account of what happened to Cain after he was banished by God. He went to the land on Nod, east of Eden, and found a wife there. While Genesis did not blatantly say where the wife comes from, an account of the origin of this mysterious person can be found in the Deuterocanonical Book of Jubilee (chapter 4:9-11). Cain is said to have married his sister, Awan. Likewise, Seth took another sister, named Azura.

Before you say “lol incest!”, incest was not forbidden until the time of Moses. I can elaborate if you want.

BlankTH Posted:

The bible is the book of god, yet it is written by man.

God is devine, man is (by nature) a liar and evil.

A bit of a paradox eh?

The Bible was Divinely Inspired. The men who wrote the bible were “possessed” by the Holy Spirit whilst writing the books. So it was as if God Himself was writing the books. This is a core doctrine for most Christians.

Crinkz Posted:

Which sentance is right?

none of them, don’t be silly this isn’t the kind of questions apologists answer.

Deific Blunder Posted:

How do you feel that their are now working theorem for all irreducible complexities?

I personally am agnostic and just want your opinion.

Not sure what you are talking about. Perhaps a link?

Veer Posted:

Why do you think we want another religion thread?

Question bumumes that I think you all want another religion thread, which is false.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

No further question?

I guess my task here is done. I will receive a crown in heaven, thx.

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

Inertia Posted:

No further question?

I guess my task here is done. I will receive a crown in heaven, thx.

I could take the time to point out a few contradictions/fallacies you made in your answers, but I gtg. Someone else do it.

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

Inertia Posted:

The Bible was Divinely Inspired. The men who wrote the bible were “possessed” by the Holy Spirit whilst writing the books. So it was as if God Himself was writing the books. This is a core doctrine for most Christians.

And how do you know this? Did god tell you?

I’m telling you, the bible is a load of crap. It’s not a coincidense that none of the things happen now that “hapened” back then.

BlankTH

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

BlankTH Posted:

Well obviously he bottom one is true. OHWAIT The middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the middle one is false, which means the top and bottom ones cant’s be true, but the middle one can’t be true either because it says that the others are true, but it’s false and if it’s false, the otrthers must be true so none of them can be true. But if none of them are true, none of them can be false, which makes them all true, but that isn’t possible, because if they’re all true one must be false which must mean that the….

This is a p good post imo.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!