Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature .moar files and the forums you get them at

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I noticed something like that, I guess somebody getting a cheater alt is probably the best way to figure this kind of thing out though

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

ShadyPixels Posted:

I noticed something like that, I guess somebody getting a cheater alt is probably the best way to figure this kind of thing out though

Just keeping good consistant records from now on will show us. All in time.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Wylin Posted:

I have a suspicion that some of the harder files’ parts drop at some forums and some at others but of course I’m just having a thought with no basis.

Quoting from the blog for your reference

Certain file pieces can only be found in certain forums, and some pieces are very rare. Harder forums generally drop better files. There are hundreds of files to collect and equip.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

So this wiki page is useless unless it is changed to be which parts are in these locations?

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/_Moar_Files_By_Forum

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

So we don’t even have a tenth of the information we need to be able to do that yet?
Here’s my visits today:
Homocide Girls
Luck 22
Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 14) of the file Turd on camera lens.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 15) of the file Journal - what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary's face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk 
Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 13) of the file Buyer's Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer 
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 12) of the file hollywood starlet fine upstanding member of society slip collage.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file me n katyyy bein random lol.gawk

Paranoid Panorama
Luck 20
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 15) of the file coldplay - if you listen to this, you're gay.lstn 
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg 
Your spider picked up piece #16 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 15) of the file coldplay - if you listen to this, you're gay.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 12) of the file linux penguin.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 14) of the file KIM SHADY - IMPEWIAL SPEECH OF GLOWY.hear
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

God Hates Facts
Luck 20
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 14) of the file goatse.gawk 
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 18) of the file 6 midgets and a horse ejaculating.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 19) of the file FULL BODY WORKOUT WITH THE_**** VOLUME 8.divy
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 12) of the file WhiteWormVirus - 80 Minutes ov Feedback.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 12) of the file WhiteWormVirus - 80 Minutes ov Feedback.noiz

Praypal Luck 20

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 18) of the file Rihanna - Takes a Dump.noiz 
Your spider picked up piece #17 (of 21) of the file Tim Burton Interview.divy 
Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 14) of the file Anne Coulter - Chapter 32 - All Liberals Should be Hog-Tied and Gang-Raped.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #16 (of 21) of the file Tim Burton Interview.divy
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 15) of the file Notorious B.I.G. Final Will and Testament.sdoc 
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 16) of the file Make Up How-To - Vol 3 - Eyeshadow.divy
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 18) of the file Rihanna - Takes a Dump.noiz 
Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 15) of the file Notorious B.I.G. Final Will and Testament.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 15) of the file Notorious B.I.G. Final Will and Testament.sdoc  

Is it just me or does Crotch Zombie need to fix the spoiler/code code tags? Because it’s visible when it’s there, but when I mouse over it it’s gone…

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Luck 20
God Hates Facts
Threads: 10
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 15) of the file me n katyyy bein random lol.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 9) of the file Thereminor Threat - I Don't Wanna Touch It.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 14) of the file Turd on camera lens.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 18) of the file 6 midgets and a horse ejaculating.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 15) of the file toilet.hidden.cam.dad.divy
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 15) of the file me n katyyy bein random lol.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy

Luck 20
Wiccapedia
Threads: 16
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 9) of the file Squirting woman's genitalss of Namibia - Ethnographic Fieldwork Report.pres
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 13) of the file jingle_hamsters.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 10) of the file WildVid-Girlscrewshobofor100dollars.divy
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 8) of the file homicide_girls_zoe_01.leer
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 8) of the file homicide_girls_zoe_01.leer

Luck 20
Paranoid Panorama
Threads: 12
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 10) of the file Lemon Party - Soundtrack.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 10) of the file Lemon Party - Soundtrack.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary's face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 13) of the file grownup harlequin baby (hot!).gawk
Your spider picked up piece #17 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 14) of the file KIM SHADY - IMPEWIAL SPEECH OF GLOWY.hear
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file coldplay - if you listen to this, you're gay.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 8) of the file the matrix soundtrack - reloaded - remixed - overclocked.noiz

Luck 20
Homicide Girls
Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer
Your spider picked up piece #14 (of 14) of the file Turd on camera lens.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 12) of the file WhiteWormVirus - 80 Minutes ov Feedback.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 15) of the file Journal - what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc

-----------------------------------

Luck 9
Plagiaristic Intentions
Threads: 7
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file evil_trout's_firecrotch.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 3) of the file Pink Web Browser.exec

Luck 10
The Urbane Dictionary
Threads: 11
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 6) of the file my neck, my back, my woman's genitals and my bum - unknown.hear
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 6) of the file Celine Dion - Stadium Rock Anthems.tune
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Goooberrrrzz!.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Goooberrrrzz!.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 6) of the file my neck, my back, my woman's genitals and my bum - unknown.hear
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 7) of the file Jimmy the Re-Re avatar.gawk

Luck 11
Konservative Kristian Koalition
Threads: 9
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file zomg im so fat.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 7) of the file a catalogue of failed dreams - anthem of my decline (96 kbps).lstn
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 7) of the file Jew Fighters - Let Them Die.tune
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file zomg im so fat.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file John Jackson Blueberry Waffles (Cover Art).leer
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 7) of the file Jew Fighters - Let Them Die.tune
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Reporter Stomping Grapes (remix).lstn
(Ack, Died!)

Luck 11
The Urbane Dictionary
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file richard dawkins - chapter 16 - all believers should be hog-tied and gang-raped.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 7) of the file a catalogue of failed dreams - anthem of my decline (96 kbps).lstn
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file I DON'T WANT A WAR - SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 6) of the file my neck, my back, my woman's genitals and my bum - unknown.hear
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Usher - May I Help You Find Your Seat, Madame?.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file rainbow.leer
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file John Jackson Blueberry Waffles (Cover Art).leer

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

..does this mean I should continue to pwn the same forum to get a complete moar file?

Until now I only have 2 complete moar files..

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Inertia Posted:

..does this mean I should continue to pwn the same forum to get a complete moar file?

That is the most effective method, yes.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Updated the wiki a bit; alphabetized the forums and added one of the information sets.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Wangerbanger Posted:

Updated the wiki a bit; alphabetized the forums and added one of the information sets.

I almost got to do some stuff to it but then I figured I’d wait til we could discuss it more. I like the idea that you are doing, but how are we gonna make it look pretty with different luck stats? I guess I was waiting hoping you’d add in more so I could see how you’d planned on doing it.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I thought it’d be like:

Forum

Luck 0, Total Runs: 121

bla bla bla

Luck 1, Total Runs: 213

bla bla bla

Luck 2, Total Runs: 201

bla bla bla

Forum

bla bla bla

Wangerbanger edited this message on 10/20/2008 5:32AM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I think we can leave the luck aside. The main purpose is to figure out which forum to pwn when you need a certain part of a .moar file. And maybe we’ll only need a few best ones.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Banhammer has said Luck is a factor, I don’t see why we’d want to ignore something that we might be able to figure out while we are keeping records?

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Wangerbanger Posted:

I thought it’d be like:

Forum

bla bla bla

Luck 1, Total Runs: 213

bla bla bla

Luck 2, Total Runs: 201

bla bla bla

Forum

bla bla bla

When we go up from 1 run to 2 runs, etc, are we going to be putting it like this:

Forum

Luck 0, Total Runs: 3

part name,# (x2)

different part name,#

third part name, # (x3)

?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Wylin Posted:

When we go up from 1 run to 2 runs, etc, are we going to be putting it like this:

Forum

part name,# (x2)

different part name,#

third part name, # (x3)

?

I don’t think you should add how many times a moar file is gained. All that is needed is which file and part.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

I think it was Orb who wanted to figure out drop percentages? Wouldn’t we need to record the amount of each part drop over a number of runs to gather that data?

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wylin Posted:

Forum

part name,# (x2)

different part name,#

third part name, # (x3)

?

Yep. Totally right.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Wylin Posted:

I think it was Orb who wanted to figure out drop percentages? Wouldn’t we need to record the amount of each part drop over a number of runs to gather that data?

Why? All anyone needs to know is that 1001 goosefat recipes.sprd piece #5 can be obtained on a certain forum. How would 1001 goosefat recipes.sprd piece #5-12% be any help? And a character’s luck will change it probably.

twas edited this message on 10/20/2008 5:59AM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Wangerbanger Posted:

Yep. Totally right.

I should have some time later on Monday to add my info. Hopefully I’ll complete a file finally so I can actually equip one of these files I’ve been gathering data on Log in to see images!

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

was Posted:

Why? All anyone needs to know is that 1001 goosefat recipes.sprd piece #5 can be obtained on a certain forum. How would 1001 goosefat recipes.sprd piece #5-12% be any help? And a character’s luck will change it probably.

Forum: 2chin.org Fat Acceptance Forums

Luck 25, runs 150

1001 goosefat recipes.sprd piece #5 (x30) (20%)

could also be

Forum: 2chin.org Fat Acceptance Forums

Luck 2, runs 150

1001 goosefat recipes.sprd piece #5 (x1)(1.5%)

Wylin edited this message on 10/20/2008 6:03AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!