Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Luck 20
God Hates Facts
Threads: 10
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 15) of the file me n katyyy bein random lol.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 9) of the file Thereminor Threat - I Don't Wanna Touch It.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 14) of the file Turd on camera lens.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 18) of the file 6 midgets and a horse ejaculating.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 15) of the file toilet.hidden.cam.dad.divy
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 15) of the file me n katyyy bein random lol.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy

Luck 20
Wiccapedia
Threads: 16
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 9) of the file Squirting woman's genitalss of Namibia - Ethnographic Fieldwork Report.pres
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 13) of the file jingle_hamsters.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 10) of the file WildVid-Girlscrewshobofor100dollars.divy
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 8) of the file Thesis - Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April '04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 8) of the file homicide_girls_zoe_01.leer
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 8) of the file homicide_girls_zoe_01.leer

Luck 20
Paranoid Panorama
Threads: 12
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 10) of the file Lemon Party - Soundtrack.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 10) of the file Lemon Party - Soundtrack.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary's face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 13) of the file grownup harlequin baby (hot!).gawk
Your spider picked up piece #17 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 14) of the file KIM SHADY - IMPEWIAL SPEECH OF GLOWY.hear
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file coldplay - if you listen to this, you're gay.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 8) of the file the matrix soundtrack - reloaded - remixed - overclocked.noiz

Luck 20
Homicide Girls
Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer
Your spider picked up piece #14 (of 14) of the file Turd on camera lens.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 12) of the file WhiteWormVirus - 80 Minutes ov Feedback.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 15) of the file Journal - what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc

-----------------------------------

Luck 9
Plagiaristic Intentions
Threads: 7
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file evil_trout's_firecrotch.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 3) of the file Pink Web Browser.exec

Luck 10
The Urbane Dictionary
Threads: 11
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 6) of the file my neck, my back, my woman's genitals and my bum - unknown.hear
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 6) of the file Celine Dion - Stadium Rock Anthems.tune
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Goooberrrrzz!.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Goooberrrrzz!.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 6) of the file my neck, my back, my woman's genitals and my bum - unknown.hear
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 7) of the file Jimmy the Re-Re avatar.gawk

Luck 11
Konservative Kristian Koalition
Threads: 9
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file zomg im so fat.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 7) of the file a catalogue of failed dreams - anthem of my decline (96 kbps).lstn
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 7) of the file Jew Fighters - Let Them Die.tune
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file zomg im so fat.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file John Jackson Blueberry Waffles (Cover Art).leer
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 7) of the file Jew Fighters - Let Them Die.tune
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Reporter Stomping Grapes (remix).lstn
(Ack, Died!)

Luck 11
The Urbane Dictionary
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file richard dawkins - chapter 16 - all believers should be hog-tied and gang-raped.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 7) of the file a catalogue of failed dreams - anthem of my decline (96 kbps).lstn
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file I DON'T WANT A WAR - SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 6) of the file my neck, my back, my woman's genitals and my bum - unknown.hear
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Usher - May I Help You Find Your Seat, Madame?.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file rainbow.leer
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file John Jackson Blueberry Waffles (Cover Art).leer

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!