Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

So we don’t even have a tenth of the information we need to be able to do that yet?
Here’s my visits today:
Homocide Girls
Luck 22
Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 14) of the file Turd on camera lens.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 15) of the file Journal - what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary's face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk 
Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 13) of the file Buyer's Guide to Expired Ground Pork.dtbs
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer 
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 12) of the file hollywood starlet fine upstanding member of society slip collage.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file me n katyyy bein random lol.gawk

Paranoid Panorama
Luck 20
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 15) of the file coldplay - if you listen to this, you're gay.lstn 
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg 
Your spider picked up piece #16 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 17) of the file HAPPYGAMEFUN (do not virus scan! will screw up game).exec
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 15) of the file coldplay - if you listen to this, you're gay.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 15) of the file Gorillionaires - I'm Putting Spoons In Your Girlfriend.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 12) of the file linux penguin.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 14) of the file KIM SHADY - IMPEWIAL SPEECH OF GLOWY.hear
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle

God Hates Facts
Luck 20
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 14) of the file goatse.gawk 
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 18) of the file 6 midgets and a horse ejaculating.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 19) of the file FULL BODY WORKOUT WITH THE_**** VOLUME 8.divy
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 12) of the file WhiteWormVirus - 80 Minutes ov Feedback.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director's Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 12) of the file WhiteWormVirus - 80 Minutes ov Feedback.noiz

Praypal Luck 20

Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 18) of the file Rihanna - Takes a Dump.noiz 
Your spider picked up piece #17 (of 21) of the file Tim Burton Interview.divy 
Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 14) of the file Anne Coulter - Chapter 32 - All Liberals Should be Hog-Tied and Gang-Raped.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #16 (of 21) of the file Tim Burton Interview.divy
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 15) of the file Notorious B.I.G. Final Will and Testament.sdoc 
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z - More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 16) of the file Make Up How-To - Vol 3 - Eyeshadow.divy
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 18) of the file Rihanna - Takes a Dump.noiz 
Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 15) of the file Notorious B.I.G. Final Will and Testament.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 15) of the file Notorious B.I.G. Final Will and Testament.sdoc  

Is it just me or does Crotch Zombie need to fix the spoiler/code code tags? Because it’s visible when it’s there, but when I mouse over it it’s gone…
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!