Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 [CLOSED] Bug Report Thread - If you must post a bug, post it here!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Since Episode 2 is still glitching a fair bit, there are loads of bugs to report.

This is why there is the Bug Report tool. Pull it up with the bug-related clbum-specific link under your visits on the top right of the page.

Evil Trout gets notified directly on bug reports so using them is much more effective. They become even better when you provide descriptions.

However, since people seem to love posting their bugs for the whole world to see, this is the place to post them.

Also from ET’s desperate plea to bug reporters:

Evil Trout Posted:

Please, please, please, when reporting issues, be as descriptive as possible. It is very hard for us to sort through bugs when they say things like “it is not working” and nothing else.

What were you trying to do? If you were in a forum and it stopped working, what forum was it? Was it the first thread or the last thread?

I’m about to catch up on some rest (deploying took 12 hours straight), but I promise you every bug will get read and addressed as soon as possible in a priority sequence!

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 10/16/2008 11:58PM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Bugs that people know about:

Some forumbuilder types went missing

The court entrance to episode 2 does not work well with Internet Explorer

If you don’t seem to have the spider software you should be able to buy it at von Neumann’s

Douchbaggery restores in Drugs “R” Fun: Under the Counter may not be priced correctly

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

Church of Saiyantology Jobs without a time limit may not register the pwn causing a failed mission regardless of how hard you pwn it.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

my camwho is lvl 15 and did not recieve any new attacks. also, another person is lvl 18 camho and didnt receive any either. this REALLY needs to be fixed somehow

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

my camwho is lvl 15 and did not recieve any new attacks. also, another person is lvl 18 camho and didnt receive any either. this REALLY needs to be fixed somehow

I doubt it’s a bug, but yeah it’s ridiculous when you get to the level 2x forums. The Recipes for Disaster is great, but obviously not enough because of the refresh rate.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

I doubt it’s a bug, but yeah it’s ridiculous when you get to the level 2x forums. The Recipes for Disaster is great, but obviously not enough because of the refresh rate.

actually i just heard form someone reliable that camhoes get their new attacks starting at lvl 19, so my bad there

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

I have obtained 1000 IP addresses but I didn’t got the Future Sentrillion Employee E-Peen™.

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

actually i just heard form someone reliable that camhoes get their new attacks starting at lvl 19, so my bad there

Oh cool. I’m just grinding the job board anyway. I was worried that maybe I was supposed to be buying Recover Girl upgrades, which are soooo useless.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Nicco Posted:

I have obtained 1000 IP addresses but I didn’t got the Future Sentrillion Employee E-Peen™.

Wait until rollover. It’s awarded nightly for performance reasons.

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

Wait until rollover. It’s awarded nightly for performance reasons.

I obtained those IP addresses yesterday, but I’ll wait until the rollover.

Zeph

[GAK-dan]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I don’t think tHeReMiNoRiTy_RuLe’s avatar is supposed to be this.
http://uploads.forumwarz.com/user-uploaded/3db9430fd55fd.jpg

Found at the point where you choose alter egos.
Edit: The avatar persists in the forum.

Also, if you get NetTranny OverProtect™ before your first visit to Li’l Pony Groomers, you can pwn it successfully and still get the “I don’t think I’m tough enough” cinematic followed by a completed mission.

Edit2:
While trying to buy Synthol from Herbal bumault, I get, “As a Troll, that item isn’t much use to you.”

Edit 3:
Reilly O’Bill’s Tubsonic doesn’t stop automatically when it is done.
Zeph edited this message on 10/17/2008 8:33PM

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

I can’t open my deliveries…

server error everytime I clicked it

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

i have another bug to report..i was 33% good alignment with camwhore here, then during first conversation with shallow, i was ‘very good’..but my alignment dropped to 13% good. i would have probably had enough ‘good’ to the the peen for it, but just like my troll, the alignment ****ed up on me. really sucks, both chars are broken for getting the peen now when by now i should have the peen for both of them..

-what..the..****…i went back to home page and now its at 27% good. 33, to 13, then to 27…what the hell is going on with the alignment

MOCK-CONGLERS BITCH edited this message on 10/18/2008 3:56AM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

cripes, i had 5% evil on my troll and havent done squat with them, now for zero reason at all its 7% good. talk about a major glitch

Nicco

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Okay, I still don’t have my Future Sentrillion E-Peen.

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Nicco Posted:

Okay, I still don’t have my Future Sentrillion E-Peen.

Better talk directly to Evil Trout.

In other news, All my alts that had books from episode 1 that carried over as equipped items, their stats don’t apply. Tubs should have +10 charisma, Knobgobber is missing some defense and ego.

Hurf durf, you need the book shop before they become equippable.
TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 10/20/2008 10:32AM

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

So my alignment is 53% good and I just got the “Big Fat Meanie-Head-Face-Pants” epeen. Is this epeen for both a good and evil alignment?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Underscorewas Posted:

So my alignment is 53% good and I just got the “Big Fat Meanie-Head-Face-Pants” epeen. Is this epeen for both a good and evil alignment?

It’s for performing a certain action, no matter what your alignment is.

wayavas

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

After starting episode 2, I was in the “cross examination” thing…I did not finish it and I closed the browser while playing in that part, now I can’t do anything and I can’t be in the cross examination again…what should i do nao!?

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

More recovery item pricing errors. Herbal bumault is really pretty expensive in comparison to Under the Counter.

Powerthirst™ (+315 Douchebaggery, +45 ego) from UTC vs. Jenkem (+300 Douchebaggery)

1890 Flezz vs. 2291 flezz when I have 7 Frugality.

Onion Extract from HA (2062 flezz, tears +150) vs. Powerthirst™ from UTC (Ego+45, Tears+175, 1890 flezz)

I believe balancing is in order on some prices or bonuses?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!