Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 [CLOSED] Bug Report Thread - If you must post a bug, post it here!

Manul

Avatar: 135220 Tue Apr 14 14:02:34 -0400 2009

[2ch]

Level 34 Hacker

Pet the cat. PET THE CAT BYOATCH.

reilly o’bill’s mission can’t be completed.

All three forums beaten, twice, as i also sTalked that fabulous person twice.

NOTHING ****ING HAPPENS.

THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO SUCK OFF THE SHAVARMA OF THAT fabulous person OF NPC TWICE, doesn’t **** me off, because i’m not offended easily.

Dr. O is not available, whom i should contact, as in Walkthrough described.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Opressor Posted:

NOTHING ****ING HAPPENS.
THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO SUCK OFF THE SHAVARMA OF THAT fabulous person OF NPC TWICE, doesn’t **** me off, because i’m not offended easily.

You have to do it just right, kinda like cutiepie in EP1

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Opressor Posted:

NOTHING ****ING HAPPENS.

Search for “stuck” in help.

Manul

Avatar: 135220 Tue Apr 14 14:02:34 -0400 2009

[2ch]

Level 34 Hacker

Pet the cat. PET THE CAT BYOATCH.

Thanx.

Oh, btw, what happened with the login? On Firefox, the screen just clear my pbumword field when i try to login. “Remember me” is on, cookies are enabled. Pbumword was entered correctly, because if i enter the wrong one, it notifies it in red, as planned.

No such thing on Opera. IE just lags more that usual.

Leakyrs

[Noose and Razor So-
ciety
]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

I’m really stuck… I have no missions except kim’s and shallow’s, and only 7 sTalk contacts, being the aforementioned two, ravit, ophelia, and haxl/gamble/the_****. I checked the walk and it seems reilly and ron didn’t contact me when they should. Not sure what happened, as I’m pretty sure they should’ve contacted me when I was level 15 or so.

My forum list has CoS, Trident, Amish, 2chin, Traditional Childrearing and Li’l Ponies. That’s it. EDIT: In addition to the EP1 forums, obviously…

Leakyrs edited this message on 05/04/2009 11:29AM

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

When I’m using the numbers on my keyboard to pwn a forum, I always get this problem. Whenever I pwn a forum, I can use 1 and 2 normally till the last thread. Then when I only have 1 thread left, I can’t enter it with a number key, I have to do it manually, with my touchpad. This seems like a ridiculous problem, but in speedrunning every second matters :S

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Leakyrs Posted:

I’m really stuck… I have no missions except kim’s and shallow’s, and only 7 sTalk contacts, being the aforementioned two, ravit, ophelia, and haxl/gamble/the_****. I checked the walk and it seems reilly and ron didn’t contact me when they should. Not sure what happened, as I’m pretty sure they should’ve contacted me when I was level 15 or so.

My forum list has CoS, Trident, Amish, 2chin, Traditional Childrearing and Li’l Ponies. That’s it. EDIT: In addition to the EP1 forums, obviously…

http://www.forumwarz.com/help/me/5-i-m-stuck-in-the-game-do-you-have-any-general-advice

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Princezz_Undies Posted:

When I’m using the numbers on my keyboard to pwn a forum, I always get this problem. Whenever I pwn a forum, I can use 1 and 2 normally till the last thread. Then when I only have 1 thread left, I can’t enter it with a number key, I have to do it manually, with my touchpad. This seems like a ridiculous problem, but in speedrunning every second matters :S

Are you sure? The number you press should coincide with the number of the thread in the list. So if there are 6 threads, 1 should take you to the first thread, 2 to the 2nd, ... 6 to the 6th. If there’s only one left (except on Boss forums) 1 should take you to it. I know 1 always works for me…

Leakyrs

[Noose and Razor So-
ciety
]

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

MC Banhammer Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/help/me/5-i-m-stuck-in-the-game-do-you-have-any-general-advice

Thanks. I’ll be sure to check the “help me” first next time something comes up. >_<

FlyingMonkey-
PooFlingerof-
DOOM

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

having issues for episode 2 letting me progress im stuck in the beggining trying to get the damn pbumcode for the pentagon need help or a check list of things that must be done to get it done

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

FlyingMonkeyPooFlingerofDOOM Posted:

having issues for episode 2 letting me progress im stuck in the beggining trying to get the damn pbumcode for the pentagon need help or a check list of things that must be done to get it done

???

Play the game. How exactly are you stuck, that the above link doesn’t help?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Actually I think this thread has run its course.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!