Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 [CLOSED] Bug Report Thread - If you must post a bug, post it here!

Magma42

Avatar: 38271 Tue Jun 23 15:49:56 -0400 2009

[The Astronomical B-
astards
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

This not being in a forum I couldnt use the bug reporting tool, but in the EP2 Text Adventure segment, after exploding George the security guard it seems that the game does not actually recognize that he’s actually dead although the game logic actually acknowledges that this has happened, for instance the arm is still obtainable and the building is now approachable. Pictures of this phenomena below.

Observe…

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’ve reported this a couple times already, but I seem to be missing a contact for a mission. So far, I completed the following missions in Ep2:

-Amishidal Maniac
-Beat on the Brat!
-Guess Who’s Coming to Dinrar?
-I’m With the B&
-My Little Pwny

I’m supposed to get GooseFriedBacon in my contacts list by now, but no dice. I want my epic adventure, darnit. Log in to see images!

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

MC Banhammer Posted:

It’s for performing a certain action, no matter what your alignment is.

Should you get Big Fat Meanie-Head-Face-Pants even if you’re nice, and not a big meanie? Cos one of my characters did.

Adeptus edited this message on 10/19/2008 2:53PM

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Adeptus Posted:

Should you get Big Fat Meanie-Head-Face-Pants even if you’re nice, and not a big meanie? Cos one of my characters did.

I’m aware of what I was supposed to do, and somehow I managed to acquire the peen without performing the action. Something to do with quitting and restarting the same convo I think, but I’m really not sure.

Beavis-Dragon

Level 56 Emo Kid

Douchebag to the Stars!!!!!!

I had my little discussion with WoeIsModerator answered all his questions either very nicely or using lolcat references , recieved the TM containing the lolcat and recieved my flezz, but didn’t recieve the peen, did I miss something or what?

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

*** Run-time problem P10: Since Spendfriend is not allowed the property “y items into it and press the cycle bumon, activating the transfer system.”, it is against the rules to try to use it.

I get variations of this text in response to many of the things I type in the adventure. Do we need an itemised list of each situation it occurs?

asforoneday

Avatar: 71426 Sun Oct 19 16:57:02 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Every time I try to buy something that adds to ego, it says “As a camwhore, this item won’t do much for you. Are you sure you want to buy it?” But that’s pretty inaccurate, no matter what clbum you have, additional ego is useful. Is this a bug or do I just not understand?

Adeptus

Avatar: 11389 Thu Oct 16 15:20:36 -0400 2008

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

I’m aware of what I was supposed to do, and somehow I managed to acquire the peen without performing the action. Something to do with quitting and restarting the same convo I think, but I’m really not sure.

I was just nice to him, and it gave me the e-peen anyway. Being nice or nasty doesn’t seem to have an effect on the peen – you get it whatever, or at least I have. Might not be a bug though.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Someone might’ve mentioned this, but I’m too lazy to read the thread.

Alignment is generally very special and doesn’t seem to work.

I made a guy KILL HIMSELF, it SAID that I did something evil. But it turned me good. How the hell does THAT make sense?

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

Adeptus Posted:

I was just nice to him, and it gave me the e-peen anyway. Being nice or nasty doesn’t seem to have an effect on the peen – you get it whatever, or at least I have. Might not be a bug though.

this happened to me as well.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I’ve already posted a bug report about this, but since it stops the game from being completed, worth making a note here IMO.

After pwning your clbum specific forum, don’t cut short the subsequent cinematic – you don’t get the necessary information to continue with the game. My emo is now stuck with zero missions and zero people to talk to Log in to see images! I’d unfortunately gotten used to being able to skip past cinematics, since it worked OK for all the ones before this.

Fix – it’s possible to play IDC chats ‘normally’ by finding the URL in your Instant Replay tab, copying the URL and editing out ‘play_again’. Did this and events were triggered.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 10/21/2008 10:29PM

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I had 7500 ego yesterday, now its at 3800. excuse me, but what’s going on?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Not a big deal bu the SPCA icon is missing (at least in the Job board).

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

I reported this with the system, and it’d be nice to confirm from other users (and to generally put it out there)

When playing forumwarz with Opera 9.61 my posts in forums (that i’m pwning) appear backwards (that is, at the bottom of the thread like in Flamebate). I don’t know if this is supposed to happen and it’s supposed to auto-scroll, or if (like ep1) posts should appear up top.

This happens with EP2 and EP1 forums.

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

i reported, and have continually stated in IDC, that the search feature is not returning queries past October 19th.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

I’ve already posted a bug report about this, but since it stops the game from being completed, worth making a note here IMO.

After pwning your clbum specific forum, don’t cut short the subsequent cinematic – you don’t get the necessary information to continue with the game. My emo is now stuck with zero missions and zero people to talk to Log in to see images! I’d unfortunately gotten used to being able to skip past cinematics, since it worked OK for all the ones before this.

Fix – it’s possible to play IDC chats ‘normally’ by finding the URL in your Instant Replay tab, copying the URL and editing out ‘play_again’. Did this and events were triggered.

Thanks for this, it just fixed my problem. Church of Saiyantology anon chat, by the way.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

My poor re-re can’t continue with the game after pwning The Super Secret Pentagon Forum as he doesn’t get a clbum specific mission

This must be addressed, so that my idiotic friend can continue to headbum and drool his way through episode 2.

Bug reported, but posted here for general interest.

RandomHacker

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

First off: I’m cheating. Game Dolphin, 69 visits, the works. That said:

I grind Geronimo! on a daily basis, and have noticed as of late that if I don’t go back and select every thread manually from the first pwn onwards I tend to get the boss thread before it’s supposed to exist, sometimes as my second enemy! Obviously this presents a problem, as anyone who’s fought that particular fight can tell you, it’s not fun. And it tosses at 1 sometimes 2 million Cred straight out the window, forcing a forum reload at the very least, and quite possibly a visit to everyone’s favorite gay repair man. It was a minor irritant at first but logging to to get my bum handed to me in over 9000 separate pieces 30 seconds after I get rolling is not fun.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

not sure if this is a glitch but im not getting any moar files for pwning community forums

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Level Cap E-Peen – where’s it?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!