Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Stop Anthropomorphizing Me!

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Fran Posted:

Well, I figured it out.

You need to be good with him, in addition to choosing all the lolcat options. On the tubmail I received, he said the following:

hey…i just wanted to say that thanks to the conversation we had, i don’t feel quite as suicidal anymore. so, thanks for putting off the inevitable. and here: have a lolcat.

I think this shouldn’t be the case for the E-Peen, since it’s confusing and doesn’t say anything about you being actually good.

I had the same reply, but no e-peen.

Beavis-Dragon

Level 56 Emo Kid

Douchebag to the Stars!!!!!!

I was “very nice” got the same reply every one else did, and no peen… what gives?

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

In addition to what Fran posted, which is accurate btw:

The available chat options depend on your alignment. If you’re (too) evil, the “therapeutic” options, as well as the LOLcat options, don’t appear. If you find yourself in that situation, close the conversation without finishing it, try to be good until you are at least neutral, and try again. You should have 3 LOLcat options during the convo.

Beavis-Dragon

Level 56 Emo Kid

Bling Fling Posted:

In addition to what Fran posted, which is accurate btw:

The available chat options depend on your alignment. If you’re (too) evil, the “therapeutic” options, as well as the LOLcat options, don’t appear. If you find yourself in that situation, close the conversation without finishing it, try to be good until you are at least neutral, and try again. You should have 3 LOLcat options during the convo.

I got the therapeutic ones and the 3 lol cat options… got the money, got the tubmail w/ a lolcat, no peen

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Beavis-Dragon Posted:

I got the therapeutic ones and the 3 lol cat options… got the money, got the tubmail w/ a lolcat, no peen

Same here, and I’m 80% good. Yes, I’m a cuddle-troll. Log in to see images!

Beavis-Dragon

Level 56 Emo Kid

At this point i’m pretty sure I missed something, but it sure would be nice if this was a bug of some sorts… anyone out there care to confirm or deny this possibility

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Yeah, after all the testimonials in this thread I’m POSITIVE that this is a bug.

Although, if that’s the case, what about the people who actually received the peen? What made them different? Hmm.

King Krimson edited this message on 10/19/2008 11:11AM

Beavis-Dragon

Level 56 Emo Kid

remember in episode 1 when you got the Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™ Premier Xtreem™ Edition tubmail, some got it and some didn’t and that was a random bug too

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

It would make a lot of sense if the conditions for receiving the LOL-TM would be the same as those for getting the E-Peen. I’m jumping on the “definite bug” bandwagon here. Since I did not experience this issue myself, I’m not in a position to file a proper report, but I would suggest you do if you got the TM but no Peen.

Edit: Now that I see there are two versions of the LOLcat TM where one fits the old description of the Peen way better than the other I need to revise this. If you got the short LOLcat TM you got the Peen, if you talked WIM into therapy in addition to sending him LOLcats you get a longer TM, a flezz reward, but no E-Peen. It makes sense that this is intended behaviour.

SG94 edited this message on 10/24/2008 9:58AM

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

I can has lolcat peen? I chose all the lolcat options in the WoeIsModerator conversation, got the TM and the flezz reward, was told I was very good, but did not recieve the peen Log in to see images!

Bug report sent.
meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 10/19/2008 12:10PM

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Okay, I just got the LOLcat E-Peen even if my alignment was 23% evil, so that’s strange, isn’t it?

asforoneday

Avatar: 71426 Sun Oct 19 16:57:02 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I got the tubmail but I didn’t get the epeen too :/

AIDZ

[n00bs]

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Lord Shplane Posted:

Yeah I made him kill himself hoping to add moar evil points.

It somehow made me more good.

Even though it specifically said in the little popup thing that it made me evil.

wtf

good/evil is totally fuxed right now. alignment = wack-tackular.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Lord Shplane Posted:

Yeah I made him kill himself hoping to add moar evil points.

It somehow made me more good.

Even though it specifically said in the little popup thing that it made me evil.

wtf

I did the same thing.

Madeline

Avatar: 65945 Wed Dec 31 19:17:21 -0500 2008

Level 60 Emo Kid

Troy Bolton's ****

I just got it. I spent most of the time not being mean, but just being silly. Told him to go to rickroll, told him to talk to his landlord about the world coming down on him, all that junk. I only showed him a lolcat for the second to the last post. The last thing I said to him was “wait, let’s talk more”.

To be honest, I didn’t even know the E-peen existed until I got it just now. It was a total accident.

I was also good, was TOLD I was good, and still ended up more evil =/
Madeline edited this message on 10/20/2008 12:28AM

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I think I figured it out – you don’t only have to post all lolcats and probably rickroll him, you also have to chose earlier the answer “42”. (RIP Douglas Adams.) Log in to see images!

Madeline

Avatar: 65945 Wed Dec 31 19:17:21 -0500 2008

Level 60 Emo Kid

Troy Bolton's ****

Amasius Posted:

I think I figured it out – you don’t only have to post all lolcats and probably rickroll him, you also have to chose earlier the answer “42”. (RIP Douglas Adams.) Log in to see images!

I chose 42 too, so that might be it.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Yea I chose 42 too.

So, I guess it’s all the meme answers?

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Which sucks, as I did get the tubmail with the supposed LOLcat in it. And I still have said tubmail, which still has no LOLcat.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

But the the epeen description only mentions LOLcats. Therefore, by choosing the LOLcat answers, you should get the peen. Either that, or update the description.

I feel a petition coming on.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!