Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Stop Anthropomorphizing Me!

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

The only two ways to get this peen are, extreme amounts of luck, or prior knowledge.

Or, you know, being consistent in your responses. That’s how I got it, at least. It’s not rocket science.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

SG94 Posted:

Or, you know, being consistent in your responses. That’s how I got it, at least. It’s not rocket science.

lolcat peen, picked all the lolcat answers. The questions without lolcat answers I took a best stab, in the process bumuming they wouldn’t be relevant for a lolcat peen anyway.

Also, you’re saying you got the peen without any prior knowledge? And all of your alts got all the correct answers with no mistakes?

Also ITT, taking lolcats so very srsly Log in to see images! meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 10/21/2008 6:15PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Also ITT, taking lolcats memes so very srsly Log in to see images!

Fixed. Log in to see images!

Eh, SG had more time to run. The E-Peen was implemented at the end of the Beta, and me at least had only the time to run the conversation on one character.

SG94

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Fran Posted:

Fixed. Log in to see images!

Eh, SG had more time to run. The E-Peen was implemented at the end of the Beta, and me at least had only the time to run the conversation on one character.

And how many times did I run it then? Or are you just being presumptuous?

SG94 edited this message on 10/21/2008 6:26PM

SG94

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

you’re saying you got the peen without any prior knowledge? And all of your alts got all the correct answers with no mistakes?

I am. I never missed it.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

SG94 Posted:

nice edit

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

SG94 Posted:

No, I’m justifying my lack of knowledge and using you as an example, no reason to get offended over that. oO

SG94

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

Fran Posted:

No, I’m justifying my lack of knowledge and using you as an example, no reason to get offended over that. oO

lol, glad I made that edit thenLog in to see images!

The point I was making is simply this: I got it, and it made sense to me. Just that. Maybe that qualifies as “luck”? As a beta tester I’ll have a hard time convincing anyone I did not have prior knowledge, but I actually didn’t spade this. Do note that this E-Peen was introduced very late on the beta when I was heavily involved in domination, and that farming a character to the point where the mod contacts you takes a lot of time, even under beta conditions. All in all I was just posting my experience as meeeeee’s post simply dismissed the possibility that someone could “get” the requirements.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

(answered)

I thought I got the requirements, which were pretty simplistic (lolcats) but obviously made a false bumumption (choose all meme options) The peen description is misleading.
meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 10/21/2008 6:51PM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Haven’t read all the responses. I just got it, and I was being good.
I only chose one lolcat option.
And about the troll-specific e-peen, what is the camwhore specific one?
Balloon edited this message on 10/21/2008 9:04PM

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

I chose every lolcat option in the conversation. (4 or 5 of them I think?) After the first one, it was the only response I gave from that point on. Only one dialog tree didn’t have lolcat as an option, and for that one I chose rickrolld.com – another meme.

I did not get this epeen. Log in to see images!

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

Balloon Posted:

Haven’t read all the responses. I just got it, and I was being good.
I only chose one lolcat option.
And about the troll-specific e-peen, what is the camwhore specific one?

I point to this post to provide evidence that the peen is officially broken as ****.

Zeph

[GAK-dan]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Here’s the tubmail I got.

Subject: thanks for helping me out

i just wanted to say, thanks for helping me out. you talked me through a tough time. here’s a lolcat. and, a special gift to show how much you mean to me. i got some help. the people at the depression center are real nice to me. the walls are nice and soft, like padded clouds. and i don’t even miss shoelaces. metal cutlery would be nice, i guess, but most of the food is mush anyway. my roommate is really cool. i don’t see the ants he keeps talking about though…well, used to talk about. so i’m wiring you my college funds. i won’t be going anywhere for a while.
Unsurprisingly, no epeen.

PJ Harvey

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

This is the tubmail you get when you earn the e-peen.

hey…i just wanted to say that thanks to the conversation we had, i don’t feel quite as suicidal anymore. so, thanks for putting off the inevitable. and here: have a lolcat.

M3wThr33

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Got it. Ahaha.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

So what do I do? You all went to get the peen and failed, but if I don’t go full lolcat, and fail, I cant tell ET I was mislead? But if I go all lolcat and fail, theirs no bumurance he would fix it. I’m sorta ****ed either way, do it and fail, or try fail and not be able to get it fixed.

I will post my answers, I will go for my best stab at the LolCat Peen, post my responses to help others. I will quote this as proof of truth, that I tried based on the Peen Description, and went for whatever.

GS49

Avatar: 45410 Wed Jul 08 18:06:55 -0400 2009

[PONIELADN]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

I have a walkthrough, but I thought I couldn’t post it because of spoilers? Maybe later then.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Raepdog Posted:

So what do I do? You all went to get the peen and failed, but if I don’t go full lolcat, and fail, I cant tell ET I was mislead? But if I go all lolcat and fail, theirs no bumurance he would fix it. I’m sorta ****ed either way, do it and fail, or try fail and not be able to get it fixed.
I will post my answers, I will go for my best stab at the LolCat Peen, post my responses to help others. I will quote this as proof of truth, that I tried based on the Peen Description, and went for whatever.

1st: Everyone feels that way sometimes. No need to let it get to you.

2nd: 42?

3rd: That sounds like a symptom of depression. Depression is a serious mental illness, and you should consult a mental health professional immediately.

4th: Oh? Well, here’s a LOLcat. Come on, that **** is funny.

5th: If by “do it” you mean call the “suicide distress line,” than I definitely would encourage it. It’s 1-800…um, Sentrill’ it.

6th: You should really just go for a hike and relax. It may change your point of view.

7th: Have you seen this LOLcat? Cute, huh.

8th: Hey, don’t go yet! We have so much to talk about. Please come back.

Game: You were very good.

Message: i just wanted to say, thanks for helping me out. you talked me through a tough time. here’s a lolcat. and, a special gift to show how much you mean to me. i got some help. the people at the depression center are real nice to me. the walls are nice and soft, like padded clouds. and i don’t even miss shoelaces. metal cutlery would be nice, i guess, but most of the food is mush anyway. my roommate is really cool. i don’t see the ants he keeps talking about though…well, used to talk about. so i’m wiring you my college funds. i won’t be going anywhere for a while.

Result: No E-Peen this blows to have an e-peen that you can only get once, with a misleading tag. This was confusing as hell and I’m rather put off by it. I place ym faith in Crotch Zombie though, I did not spend $10 on this without faith.
Raepdog edited this message on 10/22/2008 7:26PM

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Raepdog Posted:

1st: Everyone feels that way sometimes. No need to let it get to you.

2nd: 42?

3rd: That sounds like a symptom of depression. Depression is a serious mental illness, and you should consult a mental health professional immediately.

4th: Oh? Well, here’s a LOLcat. Come on, that **** is funny.

5th: If by “do it” you mean call the “suicide distress line,” than I definitely would encourage it. It’s 1-800…um, Sentrill’ it.

6th: You should really just go for a hike and relax. It may change your point of view.

7th: Have you seen this LOLcat? Cute, huh.

8th: Hey, don’t go yet! We have so much to talk about. Please come back.

Game: You were very good.

Message: i just wanted to say, thanks for helping me out. you talked me through a tough time. here’s a lolcat. and, a special gift to show how much you mean to me. i got some help. the people at the depression center are real nice to me. the walls are nice and soft, like padded clouds. and i don’t even miss shoelaces. metal cutlery would be nice, i guess, but most of the food is mush anyway. my roommate is really cool. i don’t see the ants he keeps talking about though…well, used to talk about. so i’m wiring you my college funds. i won’t be going anywhere for a while.

Result: No E-Peen this blows to have an e-peen that you can only get once, with a misleading tag. This was confusing as hell and I’m rather put off by it. I place ym faith in Crotch Zombie though, I did not spend $10 on this without faith.

He should’ve stuck along a little longer, and given you more opportunities to send lolcats. I think what happened is you could’ve been slightly nicer on option 5. Not entirely sure. Good effort, though.

Raepdog

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Orb Posted:

He should’ve stuck along a little longer, and given you more opportunities to send lolcats. I think what happened is you could’ve been slightly nicer on option 5. Not entirely sure. Good effort, though.

But now my male reproductive organ will never be as big as yours. /sorrow

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!