Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Ask a Beta Tester!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Fran Posted:

For the Pentagon pbumword guessers: You have to try hitting it with a pbumword, then reading the tubmail from Krystl.

Thread is going nicely so far.

Did both those things, still didn’t work for about an hour. But all is well for me now.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Janie Posted:

Did both those things, still didn’t work for about an hour. But all is well for me now.

That triggers the contact you need to talk to. But yeah, some stuff are not so obvious now. Personally, I like guessing games.

Hikari Ichib-
anbosi

[Bored ****es]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

On my level 16 camwhore (the only ep2 ready character I have) why on earth is she attacking at like, a quarter of what she was? is there still leveling up I need to do or something? I can’t do anything if Ophelia’s Bad Poetry and Threaten to Contact Authorites are only doing 25 damage!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Hikari Ichibanbosi Posted:

On my level 16 camwhore (the only ep2 ready character I have) why on earth is she attacking at like, a quarter of what she was? is there still leveling up I need to do or something? I can’t do anything if Ophelia’s Bad Poetry and Threaten to Contact Authorites are only doing 25 damage!

Surprise! There are now penalties for attacking forums whose level is higher than yours.

Hikari Ichib-
anbosi

[Bored ****es]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Surprise! There are now penalties for attacking forums whose level is higher than yours.

Do you realize how ****ing gay that is? XD I can’t go on with the story

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Which forum you’re having this problem?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

It was a very late-Beta balance change, when we were running out of time to test balance. Feedback on this is still highly desired.

Dean Venture

Avatar: 60484 Thu Oct 16 00:24:33 -0400 2008

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Anyone know how I change my re re into a hacker or permanoob?

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Dean Venture Posted:

Just go to Mission Related, then Clbum Selection.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Dean Venture Posted:

Go to the pick job which is in the mission tabs I believe.

Dean Venture

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I checked with both my re re’s one who has finished ep 1 and one who has done all but the nuclear option. neither one shows the character selection under the mission tab. Any ideas?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Dean Venture Posted:

I checked with both my re re’s one who has finished ep 1 and one who has done all but the nuclear option. neither one shows the character selection under the mission tab. Any ideas?

http://www.forumwarz.com/player_clbumes

It should be there on Mission Related for Re-Res. File a bug report.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Dean Venture Posted:

Use spoiler tags.

And, try going directly to http://www.forumwarz.com/player_clbumes

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Where is a good place to grind at my level useing little to none consumables? All the current forums need to pwn are level 20+ and are too tough atm.

Stats:

Ego 1065

Secondary Attributes

Offense 6

Defense 11

Luck 3

Frugality 5

Charisma 1

Upkeep 1

With items.

Dean Venture

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Thanks Fran and Ban, going straight to the page worked.

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I’m guessing you have to wait a day for JoJo’s Package?

Nevermind, I must’ve closed sTalk instead of hitting the bumon.
I AM The SKA BOSS edited this message on 10/16/2008 12:59AM

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Okay, so…I did the amish, fat people, and pony missions now, and I’m stuck as to where to go now. Is there an event that’s triggered after a day pbumes or something?

Hikari Ichib-
anbosi

[Bored ****es]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Fran Posted:

Which forum you’re having this problem?

pretty much anything beyond level 19 is giving me trouble, I guess I’ll use my last visit on my camwhore on a community forum and play those for a while, and try to get this alt and my other one through episode one. (the camwhore is now level 17 and has ****-tons of ego and sexyness…but it’s not enough apparently)

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

LemGambino Posted:

Okay, so…I did the amish, fat people, and pony missions now, and I’m stuck as to where to go now. Is there an event that’s triggered after a day pbumes or something?

There was no day delay in Beta (as there is in Ep 1 for FBO. Have you tried the usual techniques: Talk to everyone on your sTalk list and check your missions tab?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

pretty much anything beyond level 19 is giving me trouble, I guess I’ll use my last visit on my camwhore on a community forum and play those for a while, and try to get this alt and my other one through episode one. (the camwhore is now level 17 and has ****-tons of ego and sexyness…but it’s not enough apparently)

You’re level 4, and taking on a L19+? (Maybe you said you were higher elsewhere).

Regardless, there is a (late-introduced) change where pwning forums with a higher level than yours results in a decreased attack ability. Feedback on this change is, IMO, extremely vital — there wasn’t time for user balance testing once this was introduced, so ET only has BalanceBot to go on.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!