Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Ask a Beta Tester!

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

LemGambino Posted:

adskfafak;asdsk; Dammit, I must be the worst cyberer on this forum because O’Reilly(sp?) refuses to come, and I’m picking all the poltical/racial sounding choices I’m given. Am I missing something here?

If you’re still stuck on this…
Everything you choose should be the answers a hippy would give. Example: Protest Signs, Raw Unprocessed Fair Trade Semen, etc.

marshall law

[HULKAMANIACS]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

i’m stuck on the pony mission, how do you prevent getting kicked out

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

marshall law Posted:

I’m no good at not being spoilery, so check the banner ad below the items in Von Neumann’s store

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

marshall law Posted:

Y’know, that answer’s in the FAQ. I think this stickified thread has now run its course. Unstickying.

Fate- Gilgam-
esh

Level 51 Hacker

“Perl Diva”

....I feel like Sword/Spam Raping that mongrel under the name of Riley O’Bill. Ive tried all kinds of combos with that shawarma thing, as well as the liberal and / or conservative crap, and even spent forum visits on those three forums THREE TIMES EACH, chain-pwning them. I even had to use my rank – EX Noble Phantasm on those things…

Can anyone just give me a string of chainlink’d answers for his sTalk crappery?

Edit: nuked the bugger. Be hippie, pro-world and most of all, LIBERAL. Then you can sword/spam enjoy his bum to your heart’s content or leave his rotting carcbum be.

Fate- Gilgamesh edited this message on 12/21/2008 4:58PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!