Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Ask a Beta Tester!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Natalie Petrov Posted:

Why don’t you go and talk to someone since you can’t guess it? Someone . . . on your STalk list?

I can’t talk to anyone but haxl, and the_**** oh and gamblebot, the rest just turn me away. is it in thier sTalk profiles? or did I miss something in the game that shoulda cued another up for me?
Wylin edited this message on 10/15/2008 9:08PM

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

Wylin Posted:

I can’t talk to anyone but haxl, and the_**** oh and gamblebot, the rest just turn me away. is it in thier sTalk profiles? or did I miss something in the game that shoulda cued another up for me?

Did you already try your guess?

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I can’t go into a forum….

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

And everyone withhold on upholding spoilers to Spoilerpedia just yet. We’ve got the pages ready but have been asked not to put them up yet so people don’t ruin things for themselves.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

General rule of thumb: Most of the general rules for “I can’t make the game go!” which are in the Ep1 FAQ still apply. Check your missions tab, sTalk to everyone you can, etc.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

MC Banhammer Posted:

General rule of thumb: Most of the general rules for “I can’t make the game go!” which are in the Ep1 FAQ still apply. Check your missions tab, sTalk to everyone you can, etc.

My screen freezes then it won’t let me click any links but the leave or report one.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

huh, I just got tubemail from krystl_srackr1969 and I’m not sure what I did to get that to happen but now I can talk to someone old again.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Bear Posted:

My screen freezes then it won’t let me click any links but the leave or report one.

Same problem with Trident Media.
fat edited this message on 10/15/2008 9:19PM

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Wylin Posted:

huh, I just got tubemail from krystl_srackr1969 and I’m not sure what I did to get that to happen but now I can talk to someone old again.

Huh. I got that tubmail, and didn’t get any old contacts back…

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Janie Posted:

Huh. I got that tubmail, and didn’t get any old contacts back…

Maybe I said it wrong, one that was online with a “not available” type message now was available to talk to and helped me continue on with the story.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Ash Ketchum Posted:

Same problem with Trident Media.

Yeah, now I’m having that with an old community forum. Can’t click on anything but leave. I’m sure it’s just server overload, although I will most likely lose a visit.

RazDaz

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Is something supposed to happen in IDC after the trial? Cuz NOTHING is happening.

And if not, what the **** do I do?
RazDaz edited this message on 10/15/2008 9:29PM

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Wylin Posted:

Maybe I said it wrong, one that was online with a “not available” type message now was available to talk to and helped me continue on with the story.

Right, I got what you were saying. But after I got that tubmail, none of my old unavailable contacts became available again, and I have nobody new to talk to.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

RazDaz Posted:

Is something supposed to happen in IDC after the trial? Cuz NOTHING is happening.

And if not, what the **** do I do?

I clicked “back” and ran the last part of the court case again. That worked for me.

DavidANomus

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

any reason the forums aren’t working? I can’t attack ****!

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Janie Posted:

Right, I got what you were saying. But after I got that tubmail, none of my old unavailable contacts became available again, and I have nobody new to talk to.

ah, I think I get what I was told already and didn’t grasp before. Would you like a tubmail from me with my thought Janie?

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

DavidANomus Posted:

any reason the forums aren’t working? I can’t attack ****!

Bug. Getting worked on. It’s everyone, not just you. Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Wylin Posted:

ah, I think I get what I was told already and didn’t grasp before. Would you like a tubmail from me with my thought Janie?

Actually, after going in and out of a forum that hung for 10 minutes, I tried all my old contacts again (had tried just before), and now get different information. Which is odd, but I’ll chalk it up to lag.

RazDaz

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Janie Posted:

I clicked “back” and ran the last part of the court case again. That worked for me.

Thanks for that. It worked. Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

For the Pentagon pbumword guessers: You have to try hitting it with a pbumword, then reading the tubmail from Krystl.

Thread is going nicely so far.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!