Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing I had sex with a fat Brazilian chick - Diary of a troll hero

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

31/08/2008

Finally back from a long 8 hour flight from Brazil. It was so tiring, but still nothing compared to the battle we had in Rio de Janeiro.

Me, enire and tubs planned to meet there at Fran’s place, to have some fun. At least that was what we expected. Probably I was the one who had the longest flight – all the way from the other side of the world. But I bet I was the most excited too, having a nice vibration with a fat Brazilian chick, what a mysterious imagination!

Rio de Janeiro welcomed me on a nice Saturday morning. The sky was so blue, and the sun was shining brighter than ever. All gave me the feeling that this trip would give me the greatest memories one can have in his life.

Fran’s house was kinda near the airport, so I decided to warm up for the great battle with a quick marathon to the destination. It only took about five minutes to get to her house, and I was all fired up.

In front of my eyes was a beautiful little house, painted in blue. A sign on the mailbox said, “Francesca de Lima”, which was probably her real name. The door was made of oak, still bearing the fresh-cut smell. It was decorated with various weird patterns, but a fun smiley instantly caught my eyes – the infamous smiley with a headset. This was definitely her house!

I pressed the doorbell. “Who’s that?”, a voice came from the second floor. “It’s me, quangntenemy from Forumwarz” – “One sec, honey Log in to see images!”. Sound of footsteps rushing towards the door. And it popped open.

Standing right in front of my eyes was a pretty girl, still in a satin sleeping dress. She was tall, well, taller than the average girls I always see. And of course, she was a bit fat too. But hey, she wasn’t as fat as I and you guys always imagined. At her height, with some little extra fat, she was still pretty, I think. The girl of my dreams.

“Nice to meet you, quang, you look brighter and smarter than I think”... “As a troll, I mean Log in to see images!” – damn, just when I thought she’d fall for me. “Come on in, I’ll show you around”.

The house was surprisingly bigger than how it looked like from the outside. The dining room, the kitchen, the bathroom, and an empty room on the first floor. Everything was in a complete mess, but it didn’t bother me much. There was a garden in the back, which looked completely neglected. Good thing the basement was filled with hundreds of bottles of wine, she must have a good taste for alcohol.

“What would you like to drink, honey? Log in to see images!

We sat there drinking and talking about every stuff you can think of – Forumwarz, then her work as a computer artist, then computers in general, hobbies,... just about everything, for like half an hour. But there was still no sign of enire and tubs. “Let’s go on ahead then, come upstair to my room!”

Unlike other rooms in the house that were completely messy, her room really had been taken care of. Things were put back to their original places. The dust bin had been emptied. The floor looked thoroughly cleaned of vacuum. Everything on the bed looked freshly washed. The room smelt of flowers. And even the computer on her table was really clean of dust.

She wanted to show me some of her recent artworks, but the alcohol really got into our head. I started to kiss her, and pushed her onto the bed. Her big breasts popped out as I stripped off her clothes. She really had a nice body, and her mammary glands must have been C-cup. I shoved it into her woman's genitals. She moaned in excitement. “It must have been her first time”, I thought as I saw her thing started bleeding.

We did it pbumionately in various ways – from the front, from the back, upside down, and even doggy style. And just when I was about to put it into her mouth, the doorbell rang. I looked down the window. Two guys were waiting there. Must have been enire and tubs.

“Yo, Fran! And you must be quangntenemy! Damn you little bastard sneaking up on us while we were here waiting for you!” – “You guys suck! Hurry!”. We started the foursome, with enire on the front, tubs on the back, and me putting it into her mouth. It was fantastic!

“Ring, ring!”. The doorbell suddenly rang again. Damn it! Who else could be coming? enire and tubs confirmed that they didn’t invite anyone else, and we continued the threesome, with tubs being the unlucky guy who had to come down and see who was around.

What happened next was a total nightmare to me. We suddenly found outselves outnumbered by fat chicks. Three girls grabbed tubs to the room next door, two grabbed enire to another room, and I found myself pushed back to the bed by Fran and another fat girl she invited, although I can admit that she wasn’t as fat as the others. And we were tired to hell.

I finally came to consciousness as I smelt the nice flavour of the food that the girls made. Kinda tasty but I was so scared to try. I brought enire and tubs back to life and we hastily sneaked out of the house. The day had turned into night by then. We took an early flight back, not daring to see any fat Brazilian chick ever again in our life.

And now finally I’m here, back to where it all began. Exhausted and terrified by the things that happened yesterday. In a faraway land. Totally in need of a sweet dream.

Let’s hope that tomorrow, when I wake up, life will be beautiful again Log in to see images!

Update: Part 2:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/12996

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/256243

quangntenemy edited this message on 09/02/2008 11:19AM

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

quangntenemy Posted:

I started to kiss her, and pushed her onto the bed. Her big breasts popped out as I stripped off her clothes. She really had a nice body, and her mammary glands must have been C-cup. I shoved it into her woman's genitals. She moaned in excitement. “It must have been her first time”, I thought as I saw her thing started bleeding.

What are you 12?

FAT!!!

Phoenix Wrig-
ht

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

It’s not what u think Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

TOO LONG; DIDN’T READ

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Aww c’mon it’s not that long

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

stick a banana up her twat as you bumhole her dry. she/it will like it.

headl3ss

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

It actually was kind of long.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

quangntenemy Posted:

I started to kiss her, and pushed her onto the bed. Her big breasts popped out as I stripped off her clothes. She really had a nice body, and her mammary glands must have been C-cup. I shoved it into her woman's genitals. She moaned in excitement. “It must have been her first time”, I thought as I saw her thing started bleeding.

What are you 12?

FAT!!!

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Yup I got pwned by them in no time Log in to see images!

quangntenemy Posted:

The floor looked thoroughly cleaned of vacuum.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

quangntenemy Posted:

I am allergic to the word ‘male reproductive organ’.

Also, Fran raped me. I am no longer a man.

King Krimson edited this message on 08/31/2008 12:02PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

This story isn’t about sex. It’s about Fran’s housework.

For SHAME, Fran.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Phoenix Wright Posted:

Objection!

**** you fine upstanding member of society I was gonna’ make that alt.

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

King Krimson Posted:

Also, Fran raped me. I am no longer a man.

Exactly! I want revenge! Anyone? Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

What? I raped someone and no one told me?

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

I didn’t knew quang is your real name.

Who am I? I am…

And I’m going to zap your bum.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

quangntenemy Posted:

his side of the story.

You know, it started out so well. Varig Airlines has impeccable service, and even their food is good.

A couple of Vodka & Guaranas, lots of attention from the gorgeous flight attendants (boys and girls!), and I arrived in Rio feeling very festive, indeed.

I met Tubs at the airport. Although I’d never seen him in person before, the unusual complexion and the faint glow of his mangina made him instantly recognizable.

We stopped for a drink at the airport lounge before getting into a cab and heading into the city. He had Bailey’s, of course; I had a glbum of Merlot.

Fran’s house was easy to find. Brazilians have a gift for giving directions. Such a cute little house it was, too. Oddly different in style from the neighbouring homes.

Tubs and I glanced nervously at each other as we approached the door. The moans from upstairs told me that quang had already arrived… and was about to “arrive” again Log in to see images!. Tubs and I exchanged a quick fistbump for luck, and I rang the bell. A young man’s face appeared in the window above, and a moment later, the door opened.

Before us stood a vision of loveliness. Fran was even more voluptuous than I expected, fleshy thighs rippling with every step.

My knees grew limp as my male reproductive organ stiffened. I looked at Tubs and crossed myself. I must have pbumed out, because the next thing I knew, Fran had me slung over her shoulder and was carrying me upstairs.

Up in Fran’s room, the four of us got comfortable, and… well, I’m not one to kiss and tell, but quang has given you the idea already. It was overpoweringly beautiful, though — the alcoholic haze, the scent of Bailey’s on Tubs’ breath, Fran’s ample thighs around my waist…

The doorbell startled all of us, I think, breaking our rhythm and the personal reveries we were all lost in. Quang and Tubs seemed rather alarmed at the prospect of more people joining us. Those silly boys don’t understand that more is better. Always. Well, almost always.

“Entrais!” Fran called out. I was a little surprised that she didn’t go down to answer the door in person, but I was relieved, too. It felt so good to be cocooned in the folds of her body.

Their footsteps on the stairs were like thunder. I began to panic, imagining military police in their big boots. I looked to Fran for rebumurance, and the smile on her face put me at ease. Just then, I heard Tubs gasp, and I turned around.

Now… don’t get me wrong. I have nothing against larger women. I love the fullness and softness of their flesh, and there are so many wonderful things you can do with rolls Log in to see images!. But I was not prepared for this. Next thing I knew, I was torn from Fran’s embrace and carried to another room.

What happened in there? Well, at first… once I got over the shock… things were going well. I’m not really into the sploshing scene, but I’m not one turn down a little chocolate sauce and whipped cream. Then the cake came out, and I thought, “OK, I can handle this,” and, you know, it was okay. But these women were insatiable, and that cake was gone in mere moments. Next thing I knew, they were tying me up and eyeing me hungrily. Could they be… holy god they were carrying me down to the kitchen! I hadn’t noticed on the way in, but Fran has some gigantic appliances there. And on the stove was a very large pot, easily big enough for two men.

I fought like I have never fought in my life. I grabbed a mbumive cast-iron frying pan and swung it with all my might. The sound of a skull cracking is one I never wish to hear again. Sick to my stomach, I ran as fast as I could, grabbing some laundry off the line on my way to the gate. Tubs and quang met me there. We all stared at each other, shell-shocked, unwilling to break the awful silence.

We didn’t speak to each other at all on the way to the airport, and we said the hastiest of goodbyes after we pbumed through security. It sounds like quang got off easy; I don’t know what happened to Tubs. I’m afraid to ask.

Much better, enire.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

So, Enire, how does it feels to be on the wrong side of an insatiable homicidal maniac?

It doesn’t feel good, does it?

Yes, these are thinly veiled hints.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!