Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Internet Confessional

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’m not sure how it was intended, but it’s being written up as another religion forum. Why do you people keep voting for these ideas? WHO is voting for these ideas? Is it sheer retardation, or do you really think there’s going to be some groundbreaking buildr material in it? And if it’s a subject you genuinely feel will be fun to write, why do I always hear ****ing about it?

Is anyone trying to go for nonchurchy material in Internet Confessional, at least?

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Actually, further monitoring of the subs being released suggests that my outrage was unjustified. Log in to see images!

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

These forums are becoming less funny it seems. It’s been a awile before we had somthing that was funny imo.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

I’m going for submissions for this forum for what is, pretty much, my first attempt at ForumBuildr. I didn’t infer anyhting religious from the description, considering it from more of a “what’s your secret” angle.

Could end up being funny with the right subs.

We’ll see

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

yeah, enemies might be hard, but the quality of subs depends on how much you guys want to explore the idea.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

That forum sounds kind of like a cross between God Hates Facts, Praypal and GASP. >_>

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

yeah, enemies might be hard, but the quality of subs depends on how much you guys want to explore the idea.

Unfortunately, creativity seems to result in down votes in the community forums.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Actually sounds like it’d be funnier if it made fun of religion to me. But then again I have a strange sense of humour.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Its seems more like Obscure Phobia Support Boards to me.

I can see how making fun of religion makes it easier, but not funnier.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Another week I’m going to skip… :/

I cannot stress enough how buildr voters are very special on average. Seems that PDB explores it too much.

Fran edited this message on 08/25/2008 3:20AM

megademonicr-
aper

[World Anarchy bumociation]

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

All ideas submitted get worse and worse. It really ****es me off that no1 votes up anything good these days. It’s probly cos of a bunch of retards ****ing around. Seriously, I hope this week’s forum is better. Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

But really there’s no good forum idea around. Other than pwning Forumwarz itself Log in to see images!

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Underscorewas Posted:

Its seems more like Obscure Phobia Support Boards to me.

I can see how making fun of religion makes it easier, but not funnier.

Because religion is inherently funny.

A bunch of adults who believe in Santa Clause? HI-****ING-LARIOUS

Until I ran it a million times for Flezz Praypal was one of my favorite forums.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Orb Posted:

I’m not sure how it was intended, but it’s being written up as another religion forum. Why do you people keep voting for these ideas? WHO is voting for these ideas? Is it sheer retardation, or do you really think there’s going to be some groundbreaking buildr material in it? And if it’s a subject you genuinely feel will be fun to write, why do I always hear ****ing about it?

Is anyone trying to go for nonchurchy material in Internet Confessional, at least?

Confessions aren’t necessarily religious, I feel sorry for all the people I have killed, but I don’t need religious absolution….

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Fran Posted:

Another week I’m going to skip… :/

megademonicr-
aper

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Hey guys, i think i know why voting is so **** these days. ppl tend to vote up ideas they think will make an easy build instead of something that’s a good idea.

I think most easy builds and good ideas have been used up already. Also ET and the ForumWarz team are not really introducing anything new to forumbuildr like new enemy avatars and stuff.

So now i think i have come to the root of our problems. I dunno if any1 else agrees but i certainly think wat i’m saying is valid.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

megademonicraper Posted:

Hey guys, i think i know why voting is so **** these days. ppl tend to vote up ideas they think will make an easy build instead of something that’s a good idea.

Exactly.

megademonicr-
aper

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Thank u Fran. At least some1 agrees.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

hey, its a difficult art making a forum thats “good enough” to earn chocolate scoops but not good enough to win.

every now and then the voters push one through.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

The description struck me as something akin to PostSecret… haven’t checked out submissions yet, but I’d LOVE to see it take that slant as it gets built. Not at all religious and not already done.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!