Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Consider this

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

You know, I really do enjoy Forumbuildr. Even though my score is now -1 (and will surely go down deeper), but I’m sure I’ll manage. I’ll get better soon, and before I know it I would have some pluses (...someday). You can tell how I enjoyed it despite all of the below 0 votes.

But I am concerned of one thing.

If you really play ForumWarz…..

PLEASE VOTE

EVEN “Pbum” IS OKAY, BUT PLEASE COOPERATE IN THE MAKING OF A NEW FORUM

Now I don’t have any proof that some players ignored Forumbuildr, and I’ll probably never had it. But I’m bumured that as long as we didn’t have 100% of all players voting, I’ll never see a good Community Forum.

So please take part in Forumbuildr. Even if you didn’t contribute, you will always be able to vote. What can you lose?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

I agree with your “vote if you like fwz thing”

as for your -1 buildrscore, heres the advice i give my clanmates if you’re always getting downvoted:

wait until late monday or tuesday to get started. vote or pbum on everything and read whats on the first pages. try and figure out the style of humor that people like, then write for them in the category that seems least competitive (easily judged by which category has the higher scores in general.)

Avoid enemys,logos,styles, and ideas until you have a higher buildrscore. those are bound to earn you -5s.

Enemies do better when they are puns.

Angry replies should not be self deprecating, and do better when they are really mean or sharp witted.

you want at least one well placed madlib in your thread titles. (because they get repeated a lot, in some forums)

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

i ignore forumbuildr. who has time to read that ****?

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

as for your -1 buildrscore, heres the advice i give my clanmates if you’re always getting downvoted:

wait until late monday or tuesday to get started. vote or pbum on everything and read whats on the first pages. try and figure out the style of humor that people like, then write for them in the category that seems least competitive (easily judged by which category has the higher scores in general.)

Avoid enemys,logos,styles, and ideas until you have a higher buildrscore. those are bound to earn you -5s.

Angry replies should not be self deprecating, and do better when they are really mean or sharp witted.

you want at least one well placed madlib in your thread titles. (because they get repeated a lot, in some forums)

Any tips for Typical Posts?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

just the one in bold. otherwise be funny

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

Hey, now that’s one clever strategy. So clever I new them all Log in to see images! Nah JK.

Just like I told everyone before, I don’t really mind if I got more mins buildrscore. What I’m concerned with is the number of the participants. Come on, participate.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I did vote for quite a while. There are just so many entries, it becomes a chore. And there’s obviously some kind of vote-influencing going on, with the way things move. Just seems like a lotta work for not a lot of reward.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I got a question, and not sure if it was addressed. Say you submit something right at the deadline so you get an automatic +1 on your sub bumuming someone isn’t being a bum-munch and downvoting you within 10 seconds, does it help raise your buildr score? For instance, you did 5 subs giving you a total of +5 votes, will it go up? Yes, I’m aware it’s kinda like a loophole and cheap but just curious if that’s something that can happen.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Usually, yes, although it’s really cheap and abusers are losers Log in to see images!

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Balloon Posted:

I got a question, and not sure if it was addressed. Say you submit something right at the deadline so you get an automatic +1 on your sub bumuming someone isn’t being a bum-munch and downvoting you within 10 seconds, does it help raise your buildr score? For instance, you did 5 subs giving you a total of +5 votes, will it go up? Yes, I’m aware it’s kinda like a loophole and cheap but just curious if that’s something that can happen.

It DID work, but I believe Evil Trout fixed it.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I used it. But purely by accident. I thought it just started and put one in. And as soon as I went to check on it… wasn’t in my submission list. Oh well, haven’t done anything since.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!