Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

I agree with your “vote if you like fwz thing”

as for your -1 buildrscore, heres the advice i give my clanmates if you’re always getting downvoted:

wait until late monday or tuesday to get started. vote or pbum on everything and read whats on the first pages. try and figure out the style of humor that people like, then write for them in the category that seems least competitive (easily judged by which category has the higher scores in general.)

Avoid enemys,logos,styles, and ideas until you have a higher buildrscore. those are bound to earn you -5s.

Enemies do better when they are puns.

Angry replies should not be self deprecating, and do better when they are really mean or sharp witted.

you want at least one well placed madlib in your thread titles. (because they get repeated a lot, in some forums)

Any tips for Typical Posts?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!