Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Bans and Illegal Alts

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I sea.Log in to see images!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

MC Banhammer Posted:

You didn’t have to tell me Log in to see images!

Consider it done.

Your 1000 pistachios are in the mail

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Alright, to get amnesty for one account does Monkey:

1) Make a totally new char, tm and get Monkey in a suit with a gun unbanned (for 3BP)

2) Automatically get one character unbanned, and use that to tm and get the others unbanned

3) Something else?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Orb Posted:

Alright, to get amnesty for one account does Monkey:

1) Make a totally new char, tm and get Monkey in a suit with a gun unbanned (for 3BP)

2) Automatically get one character unbanned, and use that to tm and get the others unbanned

3) Something else?

I’m willing to unban Monkey’s account (the one with Monkey in it) if someone sends me 3BP for it (which I’ll turn over to ET). Then Monkey can handle the rest with ET himself.

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’m willing to unban Monkey’s account (the one with Monkey in it) if someone sends me 3BP for it (which I’ll turn over to ET). Then Monkey can handle the rest with ET himself.

You can ignore that TM I sent you now since this answered it.

I got one BP I’ll give for monkey.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Wait, I did that wrong.

I’ll unban Monkey now. No BP necessary. Send BP to him to send ET for other alt combining.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

MC Banhammer Posted:

This just in!

For all of you who choose amnesty. And this includes Monkey With A Gun!

ET can move your illegal alts onto your main account. All you’d have to do is pay him the normal cost (3 BP) and send him a tubmail asking him to do it. In effect, making your illegalities legal, without losing any of their stats, history, etc.

In my opinion, this is a fantastic deal. I urge you to take him up on it.

You know, I think I made an illegal alt once because I couldn’t remember something about how the first conversation with SE went. The problem is, I’m not really sure – it might have been a legal alt. Of course, if any characters buried in the annals of time don’t matter anyways, then it’s a moot point. I need to think of a way to remember.

Also, can I pay 3 bp to get Pickled male reproductive organbum transferred to my account? Log in to see images! Arktor edited this message on 07/16/2008 7:26PM

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

MC Banhammer Posted:

Wright.

Orville or Wilbur?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Bumping, as this thread is important to every time zone.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Arktor Posted:

Also, can I pay 3 bp to get Pickled male reproductive organbum transferred to my account? Log in to see images!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’m also offering a limited amnesty to people with illegal multis. Until let’s say Monday morning US time, you can Tubmail me with the one account you wish to leave active, and I’ll ban the rest. After that, the one won’t even be exempt.

why would you even consider doing such a thing

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

gigerth Posted:

why would you even consider doing such a thing

$ seems like a good reason. Seems like a win-win situation to me.

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

Arktor Posted:

$ seems like a good reason. Seems like a win-win situation to me.

the community loses

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i actually think this thread is gigantically about me aside from everyone else, ive done most of those bannable things i and you have in fact been p lenient yeah. especially the new alt rule but not playing with old alt was relevant to me, whether it was banned or not becuase i never did recall all the addys and pw’s of all the alts i did make. some were banned some not, but i logged out of em and they were all lost in limbo, like the fabulous personnum one, which banhammer tried to help me recover. ie: pbumwords and emails forgotten/not written down. i got a suggestion about the multiple accts with diff emails..-make people verify the email with a login code sent to said email. that is how many online games/sites work, and it would avert illegal alts more because who wants to make 100 new non-fake email accts? the level 4 rule is a great thing, that was a stroke of genius there..also about the visa gift card thing, thats a good suggestion that applies to me as well, i feel like i gotta shoot you some bucks for all the ****ing ive done and i should/will, will look that **** up later this month when i get cash.. if you want even more security against alts use the email verification code requirement for ppl to get in, like i said. hah long post, will advise more later if i think of anything..who better than probably the most banned player of all time, to help you out eh Log in to see images!

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

who better than probably the most banned player of all time, to help you out eh Log in to see images!

I’m not sure WS22 would want to help out.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Arktor Posted:

I’m not sure WS22 would want to help out.

just did.

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 07/16/2008 9:22PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Bumping, as this thread is important to every time zone.

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

you never answered my question

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

if you want even more security against alts use the email verification code requirement for ppl to get in, like i said.

^^ why hasn’t this been done yet? just asking.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

What constitutes an illegal alt?

One other occupant of the house I live in also plays Forumwarz from the same ip address, albeit hardly ever. Since we’re playing from the same home, does it count as legal or illegal?

I realise that this could sound like ‘I have an illegal alt but don’t want to admit it for fear of ruining my reputation’, but honestly, I don’t have that much of a reputation anyway.

Thanks!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!