Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Laguna enjoy

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I would like to tell everyone that I have already purchased one enjoy from Laguna and found it to be more than satisfactory. The enjoy was customized to my specifications: I was raped in a dark alley, when I least expected it, by Laguna in a FAIL costume. The costume, I might add, was nearly perfect. It was very silky, and I could hardly see the zipper.

God, I came again just remembering it.

And the prices are excellent. One testicle for a basic, customizable enjoy such as that described above. One and a half testicles if you wish to wear a costume provided by the organization (to cover their extra insurance costs). The best part of it is that the testicles need not be yours, as long as they are human testicles.

A+++, will get raped again.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Laguna, as discussed, I am sending you the purchase price for two unexpected reverse FAIL rapes. Once the FAIL costume arrives, I will start wearing it regularly and hanging around under the bleachers at local amusement parks.

Here is a link to a secure place where you can retrieve the payment:

warning: don’t click this if you would be horrified to see disembodied testicles in a medical setting

And here is a photo of me, to facilitate you in creating your costume. I should note here that my suits are all very expensive, but I prefer to wear them rumpled with some coffee stains on the lapel.

I look forward to our next meeting.

enire edited this message on 07/10/2008 12:38PM

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Thank you very much for your kind words, sir!

And thank you for the payment and picture! The costume department of my company is currently working on your personalised costume, and your reversed FAIL enjoy will take place when you least expect it.

Thank you again!

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

This thread is going places

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I’m glad to hear that the testicles need not be my own. I am female after all. Thankfully, I have a large amount of human testices stored; pickled and non-pickled.

I bumume your company also caters to the fairer of the species, Laguna? If not, I can always transform into my alter-ego, Manly Mcmale reproductive organman.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Im just about to goto the pub coz I cant be arsed with his bull****, Im getting so worked up coz of this ****ing prick, keeps going, like 2 years ago when he tryed saying I hadnt done what i said, to try and get props on doa, this is the same thing but on bmt and I bet he has a few alias. Ive always been nice to him, he comes up with some bollox though that ive done. Funny how no one else has a problem with the way I am encee? funny how I have loads of mates, funny that ive done a few things, funny as people attually respect me in real life coz I am real, I aint fake, I will tell you how it is, if you dont like that get ****ed, this is the final straw that broke the camels back, as Ive said ive always been nice to you even the insane amount of times you usto hit me up on msn and mix over webcam LOL , only times ive gotten ****ty is when you have instigated somthing, like just now.

Dont keep calling me mate, you will never be lucky enough to be mates with me, now jog the **** on you ****ing ****ed up social inept prick.

Yeh that night i did go on abit, tbh i didnt big my self that much, i only followed on from somthing you were saying and used somthing as a refrence, then you take it the wrong way, why? why does it bother you so much? YOUR THE ONE WITH THE ****ING PROBLEM.

RBK

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

This thread is relevant to my interests

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The first enjoy was so spectacular, I had to purchase a second… and a third… But for these rapes I wanted something different. Not that Laguna in a silky FAIL suit was anything less than stellar, but this time, I would wear the FAIL suit, and Laguna would dress as me. I would be both giver and receiver of the enjoy, both myself and FAIL at once. I would encapsulate perfect lovmeaking in one, imperfect body.

I sent Laguna the instructions along with the payment: I would wear the FAIL suit and hang out under the bleachers at the local amusement park. Laguna, as me, would show up when I least expected it.

When the FAIL suit arrived, I could hardly believe how well it fit. The silky fabric clung to me like a second skin. I slid up the zipper and was amazed, once again, at how it seemed to disappear into the folds of the fabric. This Laguna operates a clbumy outfit.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and seeing only FAIL, could hardly resist the urge to touch myself. “Wait,” I whispered, “enire, you must wait.”

I walked down to the amusement park, holding my head high, waving at pbumersby who thought I was the real FAIL. Men blushed; women swooned. Small children ran to hug me. Eventually, I reached the park.

The bleachers were just as I had remembered them: worn, dusty, carved and scribbled with the initials of lovers long gone.

I found my way underneath…

...picked a spot…

...and waited…

...and waited.

****! Where the hell was Laguna? Hours had pbumed… clearly I’d been ripped off. I looked down at myself in the FAIL suit and wept. I tried touching myself, but the motivation was gone.

Forlorn, I trudged home. No longer wishing to face the throngs of FAIL’s admirers, I slunk through the back alleys.

Suddenly, I heard a voice:

Hello, FAIL…

****. Another of FAIL’s admirers. Apparently, even hobos loved the guy. I wanted to rip off that damn suit and throw it in a dumpster, but I hadn’t even had the forethought to bring a change of clothes.

It’s quite dark in this alley, isn’t it…?

Oh my, look…you dropped a penny…maybe you should bend over and get it.

What the hell? I looked down.

Well, I hadn’t dropped it, but I figured I might as well pick it up. Maybe my luck would change. It certainly couldn’t get any worse.

I bent over, and then the thought hit me, “How could he have seen that from over the—-”

I stood up partway, turned to look behind me. There he was:

“Holy ****! It’s me! What the… OH, SHI—”

OH GOD. OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!!!

I came again and again and again. Then, as suddenly as he had appeared, Laguna was gone. Deeply sated, I limped home in the now-torn and bloodied FAIL suit, lit a cigarette, and sighed.

Thank-you Laguna. Once again, I am a satisfied customer.

enire edited this message on 07/15/2008 11:03AM

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

[And thank-you to FAIL, whose art made this story possible. Visit his thread here, and commission some for yourself.]

enire edited this message on 07/15/2008 9:22AM

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

HAH NOT BAD

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

EPIC THREAD. HOBO APROVES

RBK

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I might just have to get me some of that enjoy too…

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

LAGUNA I HAVEN’T GOTTEN MY SUIT ROYALTIES CHECK THIS MONTH YET

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

YES!

WIN! PURE WIN! Log in to see images!

At last, my best customer’s great experience visualised for all to see!

enjoy

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

this thread is a good thread

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

BUMPIN’ ‘CAUSE THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY WIN

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Okay, I am ****ing sick and ****ing tired of these ****ing threads about enjoy! enjoy IS NOT ****ING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON’T ****ING JOKE ABOUT enjoy! enjoy DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. enjoy IS OFF THE ****ING TABLE, PHEERBEARD, NOT EVEN YOU ****ING VIRGIN bumHOLES CAN BE SUCH ****HOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN’S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke woman's genitals, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened…and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life’s never been the same.

Tarman Posted:

Okay, I am ****ing sick and ****ing tired of these ****ing threads about enjoy! enjoy IS NOT ****ING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON’T ****ING JOKE ABOUT enjoy! enjoy DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. enjoy IS OFF THE ****ING TABLE, PHEERBEARD, NOT EVEN YOU ****ING VIRGIN bumHOLES CAN BE SUCH ****HOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN’S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke woman's genitals, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened…and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life’s never been the same.

i raep laguna evry nite! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!