Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Ayn Rands

This is for random discussions that don’t fit nicely into the other areas.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Fly Fishing DEAR FORTUNATO Latest Post Fingerz 6 2652 Fingerz
Fly Fishing Swine status update ( 1 2 ) Latest Post swine 21 2389 sdgrbass09
Fly Fishing okay so Latest Post bobdisgea 6 1412 KING KING KING K...
Fly Fishing Thread for people 22 years old and older ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post male reproductive organFACEPANTS 61 5300 Catt although
Fly Fishing petition to change the :troll: emoticon so it doesn't have TAM all over it Latest Post SanDyk 18 2164 DerKaiserReich
Fly Fishing So when is the anon forum going to be deleted? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post SanDyk 33 2773 Indiana Jonas
Fly Fishing Holy ****, it's a RL taxidermy ET Latest Post Odalisque 16 2049 Odalisque
Fly Fishing of Brazil and Floods, part deux ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fran 30 3105 Mister Pugs
Fly Fishing Hey Ricket and Fortunato Latest Post Celerysteve 16 1654 Celerysteve
Fly Fishing FlirtyWarz Latest Post Aldo_Anything 9 1869 sdgrbass09
Fly Fishing which top 3 forumwarz users would you want to meet irl. ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) Latest Post cya 118 8765 swine
Fly Fishing Gimme 10BP and I'll give you a BitGamer invite Latest Post Johnny Mac 9 1332 CrinkzPipe
Fly Fishing So, about those eyes of yours... Latest Post GOLDENSAUSAGE 17 1902 Mister Pugs
Fly Fishing The Official ''I Only Get on Forumwarz When I'm Drunk And It's After Midnight'' Thread Latest Post PhineasPoe 2 1938 That Reaction Fa...
Fly Fishing Post Your Presents ( 1 2 ) Latest Post kittiejenn 32 3437 Xylon
Fly Fishing So I have some Google Wave invites and I was wondering what I should do with them Latest Post SanDyk 7 1384 Phariad
Fly Fishing Wikileaks releasing all pager transmissions from the New York and DC area from 9/11 Latest Post Johnny Mac 6 1358 ChilePepino
Fly Fishing Shaking Faces and Stuff Latest Post duca 4 1314 Shii
Fly Fishing World Of Text Latest Post cya 2 1259 E-L33T-E
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!