Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fly Fishing which top 3 forumwarz users would you want to meet irl.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Ricket Posted:

Not Hobart, make me #3. Also, sup Bashy?

I will fight you over a girl I talked to a couple times maybe

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Bashy Posted:

Ricket.

But I’d be so shy because he is so handsome.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Would love to meet hobart despite the fact that i am a pretentious bumhole.

Others too but I’m too pretentious to list your name. I’m an bumhole like that.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

would you stop playing with my emotions already

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

People I would like to meet in real life from forumwarz:

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

****tard Posted:

go for it Log in to see images!

Sparklebot.

Sarcasm Inc edited this message on 01/14/2010 10:06PM

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

People I would like to meet in real life from forumwarz:heirloom

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

what.

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

what.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

yeah LHO, you also want to meet me

I would smoke a bowl with Cheins and Adapt, addressing them as “Anatole” and “Pyotr.” I would bumure them that everything will come right.

I would perform hilarious pratfalls in a suburban mall’s mallwalker’s lane with Fie, before loudly declaring death wishes on mall security as I throw pennies in the fountain.

I would perform the entire song and dance routine of “Singing in the Rain” with Fortunato on a quaint, shop-lined street, only we would be dressed as tengu and consume the souls of the mesmerized pbumers-by.

I would touch the handofg0d, and in so doing know.

I would stand upon a wind-swept hillside graveyard in the summer and a single tear would roll down my cheek as I contemplated the grave of Hobart Bliggity with glow-in-the-dark vampire fangs in my mouth.

I would join the gypsy caravan of Odalisque as she made her way across the country plying her craft, and I would wait a fortnight for her to complete the largest goatse cross stitch ever beheld.

I would snap my fingers in appreciation as I listened to was recite beatnik poetry backwards in a dive bar (from behind a curtain – he must remain a mystery, always).

I would soar between the skyscrapers, racing Scully on ziplines high above the city to determine, once and for all, who bakes the better banana bread (a gentlemen’s duel).

I would steal into PhineasPoe’s kitchen at night, and cover every last inch of his fridge with magnetic poetry, thus declaring eternal shenanigans upon him.

I would arrive in a hamlet with Chawin to solve a mystery that has forever shadowed the lives of its residents, but we would end up stealing a car and racing it through the streets mooning everyone in sight.

I would polish the shoes of Swine for a halfpenny, but he would whip me about the shins with his cane all down the street when I dared to kiss his toes in reverence.

I would slide down the foothills of the Alps on a delicately-carved ice swan, trying to knock FAIL off his own mount with one of those honking rubber mallets.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

good posters never die they

just

fade

away

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

leetlol I love you

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

tubs

lho

h0g

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

i would he honored to hang out w/ leetlol

I would sashay down Park Avenue with kittiejenn dressed in boas and rhinestone-studded sunglbumes, replying to the disgusted fashionistas with, “In higher circles they call it eccentric.”

I would spelunk deep into the id of ChilePepino until the ducky midbrain overloads and bites at the heels of bread-bearing children at the park pond reach epidemic levels.

I would levitate outside Fran’s window, serene and Buddha-like in the lotus position chanting, “favela favela favela favela” until in madness she disappears into the shanty town, not to be seen again until she leads her tribe to freedom after The Fall.

I would meet Lee Harvey Oswald on a dusty Old West road and our hands would hover over our holsters, the tension echoed in the faces of any settlers who dared to peer from behind their shutters, and hours would pbum sizing each other up culminating in an historic water fight immortalized in the songs of children for ages to come.

I would purloin every Penny Saver from Something Witty’s doorstep, later returning them well after the valuable coupons therein have expired and become null and void.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 01/20/2010 5:37PM

lolbronnih

Avatar: 103335 2010-01-24 16:16:08 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 15 Camwhore

kinda looks like martha stewart while stirring

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

I would levitate outside Fran’s window, serene and Buddha-like in the lotus position chanting, “favela favela favela favela” until in madness she disappears into the shanty town, not to be seen again until she leads her tribe to freedom after The Fall.

that was actually very eloquent and funny Log in to see images!

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

I would polish the shoes of Swine for a halfpenny, but he would whip me about the shins with his cane all down the street when I dared to kiss his toes in reverence.

My dear, dear girl. I would appreciate the manual labor in the service you provide, and offer a place in my concubine as I do for all of the beautiful street-urchins who vie for my pence.

~gives forehead kisses

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!